ECF Newsletter - FDA Considering Ban on Online Ecig Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
Whatever man. You can just keep telling yourself whatever you want. But comparing VG and PG to a methamphetamine ingredient is kind of bordering the tin hat area.
You mean by your logic cold medicine,anti histamines and decongestant* that sells really good.you know more people but it then vg/pg don't believe me ask your wife she works in some great pharmacy she'll tell you

Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It is not the teens.

You know where you don't hear about that? It's in countries with child labor happening. Maybe we should just reinstate THAT in the US. I mean, it's all the TEENS fault right and their terrible parents who give them to much money and etc. Yeah, let's just take them all down into the shoe factory here, then.

Freedom costs, including the GOVERNMENTAL tax of like, using your teen's stupidity against you, either directly or indirectly.

I don't believe teens have, or have ever had the ability to alter the government's path toward it's thing. They are using all teens against you. It's sad to see how many people buying it, especially given that the average adult commits a felony a day.

The hypocrisy is astounding and do not be deceived. If every teen were ushered down into a coal mine tomorrow, the government would still attack vaping.

It's easier to talk about teens. Feels manageable, right? If only the teen/parent/vendor etc. etc., circular ridiculous argument.

Teens are being teens their brains not done growing yet. Welcome to reality, your real enemy is not some KID but the gigantic complex never ending creature called "Politics" that is out to get you.

I know facing that fact is terrifying literally. This is why EVEN VAPERS are blaming the kiddos. Fear, chosen ignorance, and FEAR.

God, at this point, I'm not even crying SAVE VAPING, I am crying, "Knock of blaming the teens!" Because vaping will not be saved by vilifying them I know that 100%.

Anna

Philabos

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2017
I will agree pg/vg probably the least endangered items.
I find it odd that with all the FDA chest thumping over flavors, I have seen very little of the word nicotine thrown around, maybe just missed it. Of course total silence on a certain illegal substance which can be vaped. No surprise there.
I am not so confident with respect to flavors. Certainly they plan to put the DIY suppliers out of business. The food flavoring could be a bigger challenge for them. Tobacco flavors will be gone which is fascinating since candy and fruit flavors supposedly caused this uproar but will probably continue to be available.
I know some vapers avoid tobacco since it reminds them of cigs, others love it for the same reason.

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
It is not the teens.

You know where you don't hear about that? It's in countries with child labor happening. Maybe we should just reinstate THAT in the US. I mean, it's all the TEENS fault right and their terrible parents who give them to much money and etc. Yeah, let's just take them all down into the shoe factory here, then.

Freedom costs, including the GOVERNMENTAL tax of like, using your teen's stupidity against you, either directly or indirectly.

I don't believe teens have, or have ever had the ability to alter the government's path toward it's thing. They are using all teens against you. It's sad to see how many people buying it, especially given that the average adult commits a felony a day.

The hypocrisy is astounding and do not be deceived. If every teen were ushered down into a coal mine tomorrow, the government would still attack vaping.

It's easier to talk about teens. Feels manageable, right? If only the teen/parent/vendor etc. etc., circular ridiculous argument.

Teens are being teens their brains not done growing yet. Welcome to reality, your real enemy is not some KID but the gigantic complex never ending creature called "Politics" that is out to get you.

I know facing that fact is terrifying literally. This is why EVEN VAPERS are blaming the kiddos. Fear, chosen ignorance, and FEAR.

God, at this point, I'm not even crying SAVE VAPING, I am crying, "Knock of blaming the teens!" Because vaping will not be saved by vilifying them I know that 100%.

Anna
100% right, kids are doing what kids have always done.I started smoking at 11, almost 32 years ago stealing cigs from my grandma lol.found out my 17 year of started vaping about a year ago, #1 reason why he started because everyone was doing it and got the huge clouds.where did he get his device #1 answer him and his friends say (remember now this is coming from 10 kids mouths) vaper beast, vape 101 and vape d.n.a all American, all online and all authentic.they're going after online because that's where you can get them.but one thing I didn't know was you can get cigs online too.I swear I tired a couple years back couldn't find a page that looked trustworthy to buy from.just recently found that out from a YouTube reviewer.

• Agree

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
I find it odd that with all the FDA chest thumping over flavors, I have seen very little of the word nicotine thrown around, maybe just missed it. Of course total silence on a certain illegal substance which can be vaped. No surprise there.
I am not so confident with respect to flavors. Certainly they plan to put the DIY suppliers out of business. The food flavoring could be a bigger challenge for them. Tobacco flavors will be gone which is fascinating since candy and fruit flavors supposedly caused this uproar but will probably continue to be available.
I know some vapers avoid tobacco since it reminds them of cigs, others love it for the same reason.
you know that's funny i haven't read or heard of nic to much either.it's like the one thing that they would regulate they're not paying attention too.but they say tobacco is the only flavor that they're not going to ban at lest that's what the fda says.no clue about those rye 4 or 5 or whatever they're called.

Gregjl

Sep 20, 2018
New Jersey
Yeah if anyone could PM me and help me with the mech shopping Id appreciate it! I already have one shipping from fasttech but would also like to get a nice quality one.
Bj box mods, ( broadside) Kennedy vapor, rig mod, switch mods, purge mods, if you like squonk mods Reos mods, Kennedy ( again), or you could buy a box and door from shapeways and the rest of the parts from mod maker .co.uk very easy to make. And that's only a couple. Edit: you did say p.m. please forgive

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
And his father has been vaping since 2012. If that is implying he picked it up from me no after his mom died years ago I moved over here to West Virginia and he stayed in Ohio with a good friend to Finnish up wrestling and football.nobody in the family he stays with vapes or smokes this was all a edgy influence of school.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Learn DIY- coil making, e-liquid making and even making simple mods its much easier than one thinks.
Only then the fda proposed rules will not scare you.
I just feel sorry for folks that cannot do the above because if the worse happens many go back to cigs.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
That is because they don't have control over nicotine....yet. They tried a few years ago to have it classified as a drug but the judge threw it out. It was around the time they tried to seize china shipments and was told they could not do that either.

They are probably trying to do something behind the scenes or go in through the back door like it appears they are trying to do with the flavorings now. If they get a 'win' in shutting down internet sales then with that hurdle under their feet they will move onto nic.

Buy it while you can....

:)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I'm of a mind that the FDA is working their way up to restricting nic to licensed businesses, just building their case one pod at a time.
When and if any juice business/company applies to the fda for the deeming all they have to do is reject the application. That is how many business will cease to exist. The cannot ban food flavorings as it is too widely used in multiple businesses. As is pg/vg. Pg/Vg is used in multiple business and we use them everyday in our shampoo's, soaps,lotions, medicines......can't and won't happen.

As far as nicotine goes, see my previous post.

:)

• Agree

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think they're saving nic for last in a kind of black ops kind of way. Many will think, "Well, it's not that bad.... I can always DIY as a last resort," and then one day it will just be absent. But, I'm feeling a bit gloomy ATM for really no reason at all....

I'll march on Washington in almost any costume desired, as long as I can ride my horse and carry my sword, and wave it about. As long as I don't have to wear a pink hat that starts with the letter P. Even I have some standards, but I'm fine with either Police Officer Uniform (seems smart, blending in) or absolutely ANYTHING else, but I do have some standards. Naked is fine, the hat is TOTALLY unacceptable.

Anna

Reactions: puffon

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
Bj box mods, ( broadside) Kennedy vapor, rig mod, switch mods, purge mods, if you like squonk mods Reos mods, Kennedy ( again), or you could buy a box and door from shapeways and the rest of the parts from mod maker .co.uk very easy to make. And that's only a couple. Edit: you did say p.m. please forgive

Rig mod and switch mod are wuality mechs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread