hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I was so happy with the succulent strawberry that I forgot that I also got a small bottle of lucky shot. I haven't tried it yet and am wondering at what percentage I should start at? Any suggestions?

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I'm good with the 10% but don't know if I can wait 30 days.

I don't wait on any of their One Stop Flavors or One Stop Blends, except for a few like Baked Cinnamon Roll, that have EA in them that I let evaporate off before vaping it. The rest are all shake and vape to me. Lucky Shot and the others, have all had the flavorings that make them...combined and aging together already, before we even get them. :thumbs:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Is anyone here familiar with Nude Nicotine? I was curious about nicotine salts so I ordered a sample from them on the 24th of last month. With the holiday and everything, I wasn't surprised that I didn't receive a tracking number until the 3rd. However, that tracking number still shows as a label was created but it's not actually shipped. I've emailed them twice and still have not received a response.

Reactions: Kenna

Mactavish

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 19, 2010
    New York
    Is anyone here familiar with Nude Nicotine? I was curious about nicotine salts so I ordered a sample from them on the 24th of last month. With the holiday and everything, I wasn't surprised that I didn't receive a tracking number until the 3rd. However, that tracking number still shows as a label was created but it's not actually shipped. I've emailed them twice and still have not received a response.

Shipping is notoriously SLOW, they said they were going to address that last year. I've had much better luck calling them on the phone, it's a small shop. I've bought all my "higher end" nic as well as other supplies from them. Great products, though not the cheapest, I figure my lungs would appreciate my attempts at quality. Love my "smooth salts". Good luck!

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida

Shipping is notoriously SLOW
    Yes they are VERY SLOW. I have ordered twice in the past, a sample, then a liter, of the smooth nic salts. Both orders were close to 3 weeks (just under) getting to me. But I had read they were slow, so I just looked at them like it was coming from China, which it is not, but that is how long it takes to get to you. :facepalm:

I ordered the "hit" salts. I assumed that meant it would have a good throat hit.
    Yes, that one has the strongest throat hit from what I have read. I haven't tried it, as I prefer less throat hit myself. :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I've always liked a strong throat hit. Thanks for the input on the shipping time. It's been two weeks already so maybe in another week I'll see something from them. I just don't understand why they would print the shipping label if it wasn't ready to ship.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 19, 2010
    New York
    I've always liked a strong throat hit. Thanks for the input on the shipping time. It's been two weeks already so maybe in another week I'll see something from them. I just don't understand why they would print the shipping label if it wasn't ready to ship.

I order a lot from the net, not talking about just ecig products and have noticed the trend of creating shipping labels almost the minute I order something. I believe it creates the illusion "it's on the way". Until the post office or other shipper can generate a tracking number, that's when I know it's moving in my direction. Again, if you are in doubt, they answer the phone 3 out of 4 times.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I ordered on December 24th and it shipped on January 8th. I get that there were holidays in there but no one from there replied to either one of my emails. I can understand the delay. I don't excuse them for not replying to my emails. I won't order from them again.

Twins Win

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 7, 2018
    My first nic order for DIY was from NudeNic. It was a small bottle of 100mg nic. It took them almost three weeks to get my order fulfilled. I'd read the term "peppery" back then quite often but never knew what it was. I found out my very first mix. Strait pepper, NN lost me as a customer that day. When I dumped it, it was yellow.
    I got my next stuff from Vaperstek. I've been happy ever since.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread