• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Great Deception Coming!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
God speaks regarding aliens and rapture!!!

From Letters From God and His Christ

Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing

3/19/07 - From God the Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel, the God of all creation: Behold and take heed to the Word of the Lord your God. Thus is the guise of the wicked, clothed as a minister of light, though inwardly full of wickedness...the wolf in sheep’s raiment. Beware and take heed, for the one who seeks his own glory and riches, by great perversion of the Truth and that which is detestable in My sight, is of the evil one...his acolyte. Perversion, filth and perversion!

Woe to any who mix poison with the Word, for it is holy as I am holy! These shall suffer in the heat of the Lord’s wrath!

Woe to the serpent, the dragon, who does continually entice those who are void of the Spirit, with cleverly crafted tales...lies within lies, sold to the ignorant as truth. For even satan will paint himself as an evil, detestable creature, so none will recognize him when he comes to lead many away from the Truth, which is absolute. Neither is there any shadow of turning, whatsoever, in My Word, nor can even one tittle be broken.

And so satan goes out to corrupt the hearts of many in preparation for the harvest, the gathering up of those who live in the Son of Salvation, so when the wide sweeping blow is carried out, he may stop many from believing the truth of who I am, lest the whole of creation turn back to the Lord their God. For there shall be many taken in that day, lowly of the lowly who stand upright before God, and every single child of innocence shall be gone from the earth. And the fathers and mothers shall mourn, and great shall be the wailing of them. For one shall be taken and the other left. Thus is the inheritance of the hard-hearted in that day. The earth shall be left in darkness, its light taken!

Woe to those who are left! Woe to those, who will not believe, you shall believe the lie that even aliens from other worlds and serpents have stole away your beloved...Wickedness! Great Blasphemy! You shall receive judgment, in full, for your wickedness, following after satan and his servant into condemnation and destruction...

Yet call on the name of the Lord in that day, in all truth and supplications,
and you shall be delivered!

The Lord has spoken! It shall be done.
The sun is setting on this age of men.

Behold the Morning Star, for it rises quickly,
and shall make an end and a beginning which has no end.

For as I am, so is He I am sending....
the Alpha and Omega, the Lord and your God, your King!...
The Holy One of Israel, Yeshua the Anointed of God...
by whom all things are and have life,
even the Fashioner and Carpenter of all these worlds.

Wolves in Sheep

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Here is another interesting letter.........the hell part interested me. Maybe we should do an indepth study to find out more about the hell thing, as this is something that always bothers me and I go back and forth about it in my mind every single week and I can't seem to find final clarity on it one way or another. I would appreciate a study on it. What do you guys think?

Thus Says the Lord to the Churches of Men and to All Their Self-Appointed Apostles, Prophets and Teachers

7/16/09 From God the Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Timothy, you have asked, and so I shall surely answer you, even according to these perverse doctrines that do continually come up before Me amongst all these churches of men, whose doctrines I hate, taking the things of God in hand, to be put forth before the multitude as their own...

Oh the vanity and pride of men, who continually seek after their own glory,
Led about by the evil one, as one with a hook in his mouth, saying within themselves,
‘Look at all I have done. See how I have come to speak for the Most High.
See how I have become like Him.’

You prophets shall be brought down to death, and your destruction shall come swiftly upon your own head, when the Lord comes in His judgment to strip you naked and bury you under the weight of your fallen riches. I shall strike you down, and you shall collapse in a heap... Even as that, which you have built with MY money, collapses upon you.
Shall a prophet seek after My voice to gain it, through the knowledge of men?! Can the gifts of My own Spirit be attained by human power?!...

You have prophesied lies!... LIES! ...

In My own name...

Having taken and stolen My glory, a parading around as though you were sent by God...

I HAVE NOT SENT YOU!

And I, even I, have beheld your form... Your image, your fine clothes, all your luxuriously-crafted apparel and ornaments, of which you surround yourself... Even all your delusions of grandeur leading My people by false divinations, brought forth from the perverse heart of man, built up by those in the churches. You trust in deceptive words to no avail. Your portraits shall be broken and gather rust. Your church buildings shall be thrown down and swept away. Even your clothes shall be taken. And you shall all be left naked and desolate in the day of the Lord’s wrath.

Hear Me now, all peoples who call of themselves by My own name, the name of My Son: NO prophet, sent of the Lord, shall by any means accept money for My Word... For those who do such a thing, even of you pastors and teachers, it shall be required of you in the Day.

Shall you take profit by the power of My Word?...

Yes, there is profit in it, according to the wealth of grace and salvation, which abounds in love,
Granting an abundance of eternal wealth and life, in My presence... My joy.

Therefore those, truly sent and appointed by Me, shall be provided for. And these wait upon the Lord, and also go wheresoever I send them, taking nothing with them... For the Lord Himself, even the Son, is their Shepherd.

Hear also, My people, who are not My people:

You are your own..
Having recreated Me and My Son in your own image,
Even in the image of the world...

Desecration!

No prophet of God shall forsake My Law or My Commandments. They keep them, even to uphold them, in word and in deed, accounting them a joy, even pure obedience in love... My image, the Son, shown in them and through them, for He is the perfect reflection of the Father.

Let it be stated, even set forth this day in the hearing of the people, whether they will hear or whether they will forbear, for it shall be done and come to pass as I have spoken it, even as I proclaim it now: No man in authority, whether a self-appointed apostle, prophet, teacher, pastor, preacher, minister or priest, as they are called amongst themselves, who also forsake My Law in the name of My Son to make Him the author of sin, whereby they dwell gladly in lawlessness, shall escape the Day of the Lord. For the saints of the Most High are those who keep My Commandments, and remember My Sabbaths, and carry Christ within them... Even unto pure testimony, in His name, in love.
Therefore, again I tell you, no leader amongst the churches, who forsake the Sabbath, even the seventh day, of which I had by Myself sanctified from the beginning, shall escape the Day of the Lord... Refinement shall be their companion.
No leader, amongst the churches, who embraces all these modern holidays of men, of which I hate, shall by any means escape the Day of the Lord’s fury. Remember My Holy Days... In them shall you begin to know the mind of God and the glory of His Christ.
And, NO leader amongst the churches, who teaches the doctrine of hell and eternal torment, shall by any means be gathered. Neither shall any, who embrace this teaching, escape, for I do not know them... Neither do I abide in them.
And not one, who comes speaking against this Word and My prophets, to stone them in word and in deed, to slander, to spit upon them, to strike at them, even to bring one railing accusation against them, whether it be in open or in secret, shall escape the Day of the Lord, except by martyrdom... Brought forth after their repentance, from a sincere and remorseful heart, for all they had done against God by assaulting His prophets. Neither age, nor gender, shall deliver them, for the Lord, your God, is no respecter of persons... I know your hearts.

As I am, says the Lord, so I shall be.
And as I have always done, so shall I perform it again amongst you...
Yes, even among this modern and perverse generation.

Except you call on the name of the Son,
In repentance and in truth, with sincere remorse...
A broken vessel atop this same Stone,
Which is called Wonderful, Counselor, and Mighty God,
Even your Everlasting Father...
You will by no means escape.

REPENT!...
Run to your Savior...
And flee all these churches of men
And their self-appointed apostles, prophets and teachers.

Run to YahShua, whom you call Christ and Jesus.

For He, alone, is your hope and your shield... Your only escape...
By Him shall you come into glory, abiding in the Father’s joy.

For the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom...
And knowledge of His Son, alone, is understanding.
Abide in Him only, and you have Me also.

Abide in the world, and you shall also reap the world’s reward...

Judgment...

Punishment...

THE DAY OF THE LORD.

I WILL BE GLORIFIED!

MY NAME, ONLY, SHALL RESOUND IN ALL THE EARTH!...

I AM COME!

Thus Says the Lord to the Churches of Men and to All Their Self-Appointed Apostles, Prophets and Teachers - Letters From God and His Christ

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
This is more from the 'wolves in sheeps clothing' link;

And so satan goes out to corrupt the hearts of many in preparation for the harvest, the gathering up of those who live in the Son of Salvation, so when the wide sweeping blow is carried out, he may stop many from believing the truth of who I am, lest the whole of creation turn back to the Lord their God. For there shall be many taken in that day, lowly of the lowly who stand upright before God, and every single child of innocence shall be gone from the earth. And the fathers and mothers shall mourn, and great shall be the wailing of them. For one shall be taken and the other left. Thus is the inheritance of the hard-hearted in that day. The earth shall be left in darkness, its light taken!
Woe to those who are left! Woe to those, who will not believe, you shall believe the lie that even aliens from other worlds and serpents have stole away your beloved...Wickedness! Great Blasphemy! You shall receive judgment, in full, for your wickedness, following after satan and his servant into condemnation and destruction...

Last edited:

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
this is more from the 'wolves in sheeps clothing' link;

and so satan goes out to corrupt the hearts of many in preparation for the harvest, the gathering up of those who live in the son of salvation, so when the wide sweeping blow is carried out, he may stop many from believing the truth of who i am, lest the whole of creation turn back to the lord their god. For there shall be many taken in that day, lowly of the lowly who stand upright before god, and every single child of innocence shall be gone from the earth. And the fathers and mothers shall mourn, and great shall be the wailing of them. For one shall be taken and the other left. Thus is the inheritance of the hard-hearted in that day. The earth shall be left in darkness, its light taken!
Woe to those who are left! Woe to those, who will not believe, you shall believe the lie that even aliens from other worlds and serpents have stole away your beloved...wickedness! Great blasphemy! You shall receive judgment, in full, for your wickedness, following after satan and his servant into condemnation and destruction...

yep!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
I don't mean to pour a bucket of water on the parade, but what Scriptures are these articles taken from? If it doesn't come from Scripture, I'm a little hesitant to dive into it. Are they sermons? Just thought I would ask.:)
Need some help with that bucket SC? I'm right there with ya....

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I don't mean to pour a bucket of water on the parade, but what Scriptures are these articles taken from? If it doesn't come from Scripture, I'm a little hesitant to dive into it. Are they sermons? Just thought I would ask.:)

I've been searching the actual Bible scriptures to 'test' these scriptures found online... and they don't really 'jive'... (scratching my head again)... while this does 'sound' scriptural... is it?

Break it down Girls... I know ya's can!... ;)

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
I'm not afraid, on the contrary...just something not agreeing with my spirit....Who is this person delivering this message? Prophets are tested, who has tested these messages or the prophet himself, what are his fruits?

Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognise them. Matt 2:15,16.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
This is from 6/04

QUOTE "For the time draws hence, in seven years I send My Son, to pluck from the earth all those both dead and still living, who belong to Me..." END QUOTE

So, the Lord told Timothy (not the Biblical Timothy) that he will pluck the living and the dead from the earth in 7 years...that's 2011. The issue I have right off the bat is that Jesus told us, ""No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Matthew 24:36
ALSO
Acts 1:7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority

1 Thessalonians 5:1 Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 5You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

I am just beginning to delve into these writings, but this was a HUGE red flag for me.

Last edited:

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
The proper transliteration for Jesus from Hebrew to "English" is Yeshua or Y'shua. A person can use either and be correct or "off the mark" with their interpretation. However, I've never seen anyone use "YahShua" for Jesus' name that wasn't in a cult. (found near the end of the second post that you made). And I agree with lmrasch. Date setting raises a red flag for me it addition to their use of "YahShua" (which raises a HUGE one for me). Additionally, as lmrasch pointed out this person is trying to say their message is from the Lord, but there hasn't been any "testing" to see if their other prophecies have come true. I know that you will continue to read this, but for myself, I want no part of it.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
This is from 6/04

QUOTE "For the time draws hence, in seven years I send My Son, to pluck from the earth all those both dead and still living, who belong to Me..." END QUOTE

So, the Lord told Timothy (not the Biblical Timothy) that he will pluck the living and the dead from the earth in 7 years...that's 2011. The issue I have right off the bat is that Jesus told us, ""No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Matthew 24:36
ALSO
Acts 1:7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority

1 Thessalonians 5:1 Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 5You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

I am just beginning to delve into these writings, but this was a HUGE red flag for me.

Ohhhhh.......you found that 2011 date, and I had completely missed it!!!!!!! LOL! But, that's a good one, ok. Now I"m not saying he is a real prophet, or that he isn't, I have no idea.

But the 2011 thing is interesting. The scripture say that no man knows the day or the hour, but it does not say the year or even the month. That's something that I've always noticed.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
The proper transliteration for Jesus from Hebrew to "English" is Yeshua or Y'shua. A person can use either and be correct or "off the mark" with their interpretation. However, I've never seen anyone use "YahShua" for Jesus' name that wasn't in a cult. (found near the end of the second post that you made). And I agree with lmrasch. Date setting raises a red flag for me it addition to their use of "YahShua" (which raises a HUGE one for me). Additionally, as lmrasch pointed out this person is trying to say their message is from the Lord, but there hasn't been any "testing" to see if their other prophecies have come true. I know that you will continue to read this, but for myself, I want no part of it.

The Messiah's Hebrew Name: "Yeshua" Or "Yahshua"?

It means the same thing, some people think one is more correct then the other.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I agree that there is deception going on, however, and I mean no harm or malice in anyway, but unless these writings are based on Scriptures and they put the Scriptures within the content where I can check it, I am keeping away from it. I goof up on my own too many times during the day and I don't want to open myself up. Does that make any sense? I know there is deception in almost every facet of life today. Scripture warns of false messiahs. So I'm just going to whistle.....well, maybe hum since I can't whistle very well, and walk away from this thread.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread