The GUN Show!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I'm thinkin prices might come down unless Feinstein can tack the law onto some bill and sneak it thru...

I was at one of the local gun shops today to drop off some work. The AR/AK walls were FULL! Ammo shelves were full, too. Prices are starting to go down, also.

Feinstein won't get a .......ned thing. I can almost guarantee it.

New gal here...well, new to vaping, but not to guns.......:D

8395524853_8f4444a6cb_z.jpg

8569357447_cf42b61b11_z.jpg

8518681998_c9a2813bfb_z.jpg

vaping is great for the Club, coz i don`t have to get up from my bench to go have a smoke!!;)

Hey! I have a Savage MKII, too. Mine's an FV-SR, though. Functionally and aesthetically the same, just mine's threaded for a suppressor. It's my favorite .22 to shoot.

sk8r

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2013
Igloo, Ontario, Canada
Yeah, well suppressors are illegal here in the Great White Nanny North........:mad:

Can ya tell I'm an ex-pat west Texan gal?? :D Some of the laws up here around guns & stuff drive me flippin' CRAZY!! :-x

But I do really like that Savage - it has much the same "feel" as my very first gun - a little single-shot Savage, back around 1956, I think. :)

sk8r

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2013
Igloo, Ontario, Canada
A little brand-new addition that I just picked up this morning!! Been waiting since flippin' November for a new rifled slug barrel for my Mossberg....it FINALLY came in. Already had bought a Bushnell Dusk & Dawn scope for it, so I set it up & sighted it in (coz the shop is part of my Club.)..SWEEEET !!!!! :banana:

8586943532_6994929488_z.jpg

Happy Happy Gal.......:thumb: :D :D

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Beautiful...Can I have it?
A little brand-new addition that I just picked up this morning!! Been waiting since flippin' November for a new rifled slug barrel for my Mossberg....it FINALLY came in. Already had bought a Bushnell Dusk & Dawn scope for it, so I set it up & sighted it in (coz the shop is part of my Club.)..SWEEEET !!!!! :banana:

8586943532_6994929488_z.jpg

Happy Happy Gal.......:thumb: :D :D

sk8r

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2013
Igloo, Ontario, Canada
Wow, those are some nice guns!

Thanks. :) They're not just pretty, though. We have not eaten commercially-produced meat or fish for many years now, because we can't trust what's in it, or how it has been raised. So, my guns (and my rods & reels) feed us, year-round, as well as being fun & good-lookin'...:)

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I'll bet once you eat fresh meat or fish for a period of time anything from the grocery store would taste awful...
Thanks. :) They're not just pretty, though. We have not eaten commercially-produced meat or fish for many years now, because we can't trust what's in it, or how it has been raised. So, my guns (and my rods & reels) feed us, year-round, as well as being fun & good-lookin'...:)

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Wow, those are some nice guns!

Which ones are you speaking of? There are a LOT of nice pieces in here. Lots of different styles, too. I get sick of seeing black guns with synthetic stocks. :laugh:

Speaking of black guns, I got a Glock 26 today. I used to have one but sold it due to my hand being too big and cramping while shooting it. This was years ago before I knew about pinky extensions like Pierce. I've been thinking about getting another G26 and some Pierce extensions and I just bit the bullet. As soon as I got home from the LGS I ordered 3 pairs of Pierce's. One for each mag.

I also got 13 rd mags so I can have sufficient backup mags for those $h7tty parts of town. Because, lets face it, I must go through them living in Houston. But I also carry my PS-90 in the car on a roof rack. :D

sk8r

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2013
Igloo, Ontario, Canada
I also got 13 rd mags so I can have sufficient backup mags for those $h7tty parts of town. Because, lets face it, I must go through them living in Houston. But I also carry my PS-90 in the car on a roof rack. :D

You just need team work, not a whole bunch of mags...

8346340033_de392a3a0b_z.jpg

Pay attention, Gentlemen.......I only have 10 rounds before I gotta change......:D

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Bought a Glock 26 today. I also ordered 2 Pierce pinky extensions and Trijicon HD night sights. I'll be putting a ZEV Tech Fulcrum trigger in it, but it's a $200 trigger and I need my wallet to recover.

I also got soem 7.62x54 rimmed, some .3]\08, a bit of 5.56 and some 5.7x28 (SS195). Oh, and some 9mm. Which took 3 gun shops to find.

Glock26001_zps8e9102e8.jpg

This gun is so dang small. I've been carrying my XD sub-compact 9mm and my G30 (semmi sub-compact .45ACP Glock). The G26 absolutely drwarfs the G30. I think I found my new daily carry. Only thing I don't care for is a 10 round limit for the G26- The G30 compact .45ACP holds the same amount of rounds. I'm not quite sure why Glock couldn't cram 2-4 more rounds in.

Either way, you can't go wrong with either. But if you get a G26, MAKE SURE you get a Pierce pinky extension. Or even a Pierce +2, which will add 2 rounds more capacity to your mag.

Jdsgibson

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sorryville
Bought a Glock 26 today. I also ordered 2 Pierce pinky extensions and Trijicon HD night sights. I'll be putting a ZEV Tech Fulcrum trigger in it, but it's a $200 trigger and I need my wallet to recover.

I also got soem 7.62x54 rimmed, some .3]\08, a bit of 5.56 and some 5.7x28 (SS195). Oh, and some 9mm. Which took 3 gun shops to find.

Glock26001_zps8e9102e8.jpg

This gun is so dang small. I've been carrying my XD sub-compact 9mm and my G30 (semmi sub-compact .45ACP Glock). The G26 absolutely drwarfs the G30. I think I found my new daily carry. Only thing I don't care for is a 10 round limit for the G26- The G30 compact .45ACP holds the same amount of rounds. I'm not quite sure why Glock couldn't cram 2-4 more rounds in.

Either way, you can't go wrong with either. But if you get a G26, MAKE SURE you get a Pierce pinky extension. Or even a Pierce +2, which will add 2 rounds more capacity to your mag.

Be careful with those pinky extensions. I was shooting my friends g27 and the pinky extension fell off. Springs and bullets flying. About crapped my pants :lol:

I'd suggest only adding +1 when it says +2

Sent from Sorryville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread