RDA The Hobbit 17mm RDA Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA
The quest for a great 17mm RDA has been fulfilled by this RDA. It is made by Focus Ecigs, a year old company based in China. The Hobbit packs a lot in a small package. All stainless steel, with polished cap. It breaks down into 3pieces,base, middle and heat fin cap. I wondered about the need for 3 pieces but when I saw the innovative deck, it made perfect sense. The deck features a center air-hole which comes out on the side at the bottom. That cap fits onto the o-rings, which allows for airflow control. Nice big hole for you cloud-chasers. I like to adjust the draw tight, so the option to adjust is nice. The deck has two juice wells for the tails of your wick to fit into. These hold quite a bit of juice. At times I chain-vape and for a dripper, this keeps pace. There is no leaking from the juice wells into the air-chambers it is a separate compartment below the deck. The center post is non-adjustable, but does not seem to be an issue. On it I build a single micro-coil with a cotton wick coming to 1.6 ohms. Flavor was very tasty, warm and full. Machining is Superb, no sharp edges. I am really amazed at the quality of this piece. It could easily cost more, yet is very inexpensive. I am very impressed and will say if you are looking for a dripper to fit your 14500 mods, get this. I put it on my Simplicity 14500 and it is perfect, just a smidge of overhang, that won't bother you unless you are OCD. Even then, with the performance it gives, I can live with it. Very outstanding product and so glad I gave it a try. As a pioneer in using rebuildable atomizers, I have tried them all and I am impressed. Will upload pictures soon

Last edited:

quendelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
Clovis, CA
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg h
Here are some pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread