The "I'd Still Be Smoking If It Wasn't For XYZ Juice" thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trill

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Nashville
old brand: doral ultra light 100s
the juice that got me through: Grandpa's Mix from madvapes. I don't like it now, but sometimes will use it to get rid of primer taste/smell. Daughter says it is nasty, but it did the trick.

right now, I've got 3 that I'm smoking, vanilla bean from BWB w/ a shot of espresso, and ...I've got two which...I can't tell which they are. One is Juicy Fruit from Altcig and the other is malty toffee from bwb. They don't taste the same, but I can't remember which is which, and can't really tell from the flavor. I think I am closer to figuring it out just from the aftertaste, but...whatever. edit: right after I posted this, a strong flavor of juicy fruit hit me in the aftertaste, so I can tell which is which. :)

I still haven't found the -perfect- one, though.

Stinknugget

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Philadelphia,Pa
Brand: American Spirits (occasionally Nat Shermans)
Credit: Smokeless Image RY4

It didn't last a long time with SI's RY4, but it opened my eyes to the possibilities!

I loved Nat Shermans but at $12 a pack and a drive to a specialty tobacco shop i wouldn't always have them. I switched back and forth from Marlboro lights and Camel crush lights.

Vaporphoxxe Strawberry Fields....Love it more than Nat Shermans :)

Preferred Brand: Camel Filter 99s
before quitting: "rolled" my own w/the little twin tube-filling machine & thin-cut pipe tobacco (cuz I was poor)

Finally Quit with: Want2Vape's Red Pirate
Stayed Quit with: Want2Vape's Belgian Breakfast

Currently vaping: fruity vapes from various vendors

I've gone back to analogs a few times in my last 3+ years of vaping, but as soon as I got $$ again in a lump sum, I'd get another bottle of Belgian Breakfast & a couple fresh attys & get back on the vape for a few months.

After I decided to start vaping again at the end of last year, and all my equipment died within 2 days of each other (omg, that was so frustrating!!), I borrowed $$ from my roommate & got an all-new eGo setup & I've been happy & slowly adding to the collect every other week when I get paid. Heh. I used to like dessert-y flavors, but I'm now into fruits. My newest trial is with Rawr, since I hear so much raving about Mike's fruity vapes, plus he carries the ever-elusive Cherry Limeade (he calls it Lazarus). I ordered it yesterday morning, and I'm hoping to see it in the mail very very very soon! *grin*

JohnsWorld

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Southern LA
I smoked Marloboro lights and hadn't planned on quitting. My hubby came home from a long job in another state and had quit with several other people that introduced him to vaping. I tasted his eliquid (peppermint, banana stuff) we don't have the same tastes.---I thought no way can I quit smoking on this stuff! Anyway, it got me searching and I just happened to come across Vermillion River's website and ordered a sample pack.
One taste of their Kentucky Premium Blend :ohmy: and I knew I could do it. Haven't smoked since and I'm still enjoying it as I type.

Last edited:

stv4SC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Pasadena CA
Marlboro Red 100's
Credit to ECF (for the knowledge base) and stuff. Bloogplanet tobacco The Last Straw and Red. Disclaimer; will never vape a
pre-filled carto again. They worked until the real juice arrived.
Alien Vision Bobas Bounty is my current everyday. Will mix in Halo Begian Cocoa to mix it up.

Now I have so many samples I can be a dripping maniac after work...

angel755

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Sarasota, FL
Preferred Brand: Camel Filter 99s
before quitting: "rolled" my own w/the little twin tube-filling machine & thin-cut pipe tobacco (cuz I was poor)

Finally Quit with: Want2Vape's Red Pirate
Stayed Quit with: Want2Vape's Belgian Breakfast

Currently vaping: fruity vapes from various vendors

I've gone back to analogs a few times in my last 3+ years of vaping, but as soon as I got $$ again in a lump sum, I'd get another bottle of Belgian Breakfast & a couple fresh attys & get back on the vape for a few months.

After I decided to start vaping again at the end of last year, and all my equipment died within 2 days of each other (omg, that was so frustrating!!), I borrowed $$ from my roommate & got an all-new eGo setup & I've been happy & slowly adding to the collect every other week when I get paid. Heh. I used to like dessert-y flavors, but I'm now into fruits. My newest trial is with Rawr, since I hear so much raving about Mike's fruity vapes, plus he carries the ever-elusive Cherry Limeade (he calls it Lazarus). I ordered it yesterday morning, and I'm hoping to see it in the mail very very very soon! *grin*

What a story! Good for you! Keep fighting the good fight :) Speaking of fruit! Darth Vaders has an unbelievable Peach Mango Smoothie. I'm not a huge mango fan in and of itself but that is one delicious blend.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Analog Brand: Marlboro Menthol Lights

Initial Juice: Smokeless Image Ice Menthol. I didn't like non-menthol cigarettes so I never even tried tobacco juice flavors. To this day I have no interest in them. The Ice Menthol was close enough to the Marlboro Menthol to cover my analog cravings. To this day I still keep Smokeless Image's Ice Menthol in my rotation, in high nic-level, for "those times" when I feel I need a break from the "flavored juices". However, I've started to experiment by mixing this 25% with a fruit juice 75%, like Pele's Papaya or Copper Creeks Passionfruit, which is truly nice. :drool:

Current Favorite Juice: Virgin Vapors Kona Velvet Milkshake, Copper Creek Coffee, Copper Creek House Blend three-way tie, all always in the daily rotation.

Last edited:

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
Analogs: Rothmans (Canadian), almost a hundred bucks a carton

Quit with: FSUSA Caramel 36 mg

Stayed off with: mixing 1/2 Aroma WTA and half regular juice

Currently vaping: that, at 32 mg total

When I knew I really made it: I still sit in the smoking area at work, people smoking all around me, someone says to me sorry for the smoke, I know you're trying to quit. So I say, no I've done it, no interest in cigarettes at all now, and in fact my vape is more satisfying (and it definitely is).

Nekocatt

Oct 8, 2013
San Antonio
My brand: camel crush bold
what got me off was a disposable brand called smooth ehookah the flavor was convicted melon...this had no nic so I switched to luxury Lites some pomegranate
I now have an ego mod and vape honey and Mellon, Mellon yeti,Carmel frap....I have been on the hunt for a good monster e juice if any one knows of one please point me the way :)

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
My brand forever and ever was Virginia Slims Menthol, full flavor.
I started with Blu menthol, quickly went with Aquavapor until I found out their juice was not made in USA, switched to an American made juice company, yuck...ordered menthol from everywhere.....found my all day vape that I've been using for months and months is Mr. Eliquid full flavor menthol, 18mg. :) Never looked back and then when I found their bubble ice..........wow. :toast:

Tracey

Brand: Virginia Slims Menthol Ultra Lights

Credit: This has to go to my ex-girlfriend. She introduced me to vaping. She had started vaping when her mother was diagnosed with lung cancer. The first juices that kept me off the analogs were from that Wal-Mart of the vaping world, Mount Baker Vapor. Their Cinnamon Roll, Extreme Ice and Moo Juice kept me off the coffin nails.

I haven't had a cigarette since February 13th, 2013. I mainly go for fruit and dessert type vapes with my current favorite vendors being The Vapor Chef, Vapetrik, Ahlusion, Nicoticket and Good Life Vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread