The KickBass Gods have FORCED me to beg you KBV junkies to open your stashes…

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuMystic

May 21, 2011
NYC
Happily analog free for a month now and still hunting for a few of those ever elusive "all day vapes".

Thus far the most agreeable I've found are Malty Toffee and RY4 from BWB. Leave it to my taste buds to choose two flavors that are for sale about as frequently as when Mars squares Venus… on the night of a hail storm… under a full moon… during a leap year. :facepalm:

An email from the almighty boB dashed any hope of a KBV sample pack against the rocks of ejuice rockstardom. It seems smaller sizes simply aren't going to happen based on his difficulty keeping up with already existing demand.

So what is a hungry, dissatisfied, newly minted vaping junkie to do when there are at least a baker's dozen of KBV flavors he'd like to imbibe?

Apparently boB thinks that taking up the begging bowl here would be a viable solution and that the collective generosity of other KBass addicts may help to satisfy this desperately curious palate.

Makes sense, we all know that addiction loves company eh?

While I certainly won't turn down small samples of flavors that may be languishing unloved in a drawer, I'm also more than happy to reimburse for a few meager ml of any highly prized juice sent my way.

For those that don't have clean 3-6ml bottles lying around, I'd even be willing to buy and ship as many empties to you as you are willing to fill. Will gladly cover all costs, juice, bottles, shipping, and a portion of any bribes paid to boB to get your liquid crack.

No sample is too small, even just a single ml will be enough for me to get a taste and know if it's worth ordering. (dirties face, tears shirt, and holds out an empty debridged atty while doing his best "please can i have some more sir" Oliver Twist face)

Here are my demands (dangles adorable puppy over an open container of 100mg unflavored nic juice) errr… I mean HUMBLE interests:

Open to either PG/VG mix offered by your favorite flavored drug dealer

I'm currently vaping 12mg but as this is just for sampling
purposes pretty much anything other than regular flavored
36mg nic will work.

Even 36mg is fine if it's got an extra shot of flavor so it
will stand up to some dilution.

Open to basically any flavors except for the
very heaviest tobaccos, and especially interested
in those you believe will most likely result in my
eternal bondage to your merciless KBV overlord.

That said I do have a particular hankering to try the following:
(adding/removing items as they are pledged or recommended)

Butterscotch Bon Bon
Caramel Cappuccino
Choc. Covered Pretzel
Troll Bridge
Snickerdoodle (cuz every doodle deserves ridicule)
Maple Frosted Rolls
Fiddle Faddle
LOL
ROTFLMAO (crank up that time machine, it's inevitable)

Did I miss any important ones? Really? PROVE IT! Go on,
I double dog dare ya! :p

For those without PayPal, am open to other suggestions
for recompense. Posting videos of me doing a sexy Bass Kicking Dance?
You'll eagerly pay me to TAKE THEM DOWN lest innocents be blinded.

This of course will fund my earning of your juicy favors
and bankroll my inevitable KBV chemical dependency.
Sorry, that should have read:
"Loyal Patronage".

Groveling Piteously At Your Mercy,
NuMystic

---

"NuMystic's Shameless / You're Now Famous" Commemorative Wall:
(juice samples already pledged)

Godzilla - Rice Krispity, Gooey Better Cake, Vanilla Mint

wingsprouts - Butter Rum Pecan Ice Cream, Butterscotch Bon Bon, Warm Sugar Cookie, Original Sweet Tea, Crumb Doughnut, S'mores, Waffles with extra butter, Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie, B-day Cake, Mother's Angel Wings, Candy Bar

Dalton63841 - RY4, Café Latte, Waffles with extra maple

rkayw - OMG, WTF, Arnie Palmer, Refreshing Cantaloupe, Hummingbird Nectar, Peppermint Ice Cream

mini_art - Marion Berry Ice Cream

Last edited:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
You forgot Butterscotch Bon Bon, Waffles, and Gooey Better Cake, and RY4. Trust me, you must try them. Especially the Waffles, with extra butter. There is no other waffle joose that even compares. Most waffle joose tastes like syrup. This joose actually tastes like waffles, topped with butter and syrup. It's like magic...

That having been said, all my joose is 24mg with extra flavor. I like em strong LOL.

*Come on guys...let's catch us another one!*

Last edited:

achtungbaby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
St. Petersburg, Florida
I'm hoarding up 24's as well...except my MAW which I like up to and including 36mg :p So...- in 12 I have marionberry ice cream, gooey better cake, mocha ice cream..and bogart and special k (tobaccos) ..... one question, are you dripping...scratch that, TMI. do you drip on an atty because I'm not sure some of these may no be enough to fill a carto...LMK - I'll see what I can do. :)

NuMystic

May 21, 2011
NYC
DAAAAAAALTONNNNNN… how. could. you. <collapses under the added weight of more recommendations for essential-must-be-tried-or-one-has-not-lived flavors from KBV>

Tobaccos - I'm not averse to them all, only those where it is the absolute dominant flavor. If the tobacco is in the car, but not actually driving, it may be a very nice ride for me indeed.

Remember, BWB's RY4 is one of the two flavors which earned a personal fave status. Casablanca and Applewood are very tasty but tobacco heavy enough that I need to mix them with other flavors to really enjoy, and Honey Flue is entirely too strong a tobacco for my palate altogether.

Extra Flavors - If you usually don't add extra except for a handful of juices because they are uncommonly subtle, I'm all for trying them. Only looking to avoid those from folks who go for extra flavor whenever the option is available due to long deceased taste buds or a fondness for perpetual Chuck Norris roundhouses to the mouth.

one question, are you dripping...scratch that, TMI.

How the @#$$ did you know I just stepped out of the shower?

do you drip on an atty because I'm not sure some of these may no be enough to fill a carto

Already picked up a couple of debridged attys just for drip sampling. So offers of even a few drops are most welcome!

Last edited:

wingsprouts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Welcome NuMystic, you are so clever, we love you, welcome to your new home. I'm at 24mg since I'm still pretty new off stinkies, wish I could help. Look, there is this contest thread you need to enter, your humor is made for it, don't know what the prize is, but I think they'd throw in a bottle of joose for the winner :) Will really love seeing your future posts :)

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
From the creativity in your writing, you're gonna fit in real good around here. You need to pick a part in the novella and jump in.
Alas, I have a few of the ones on your list but I only do zero nic and no sample bottles at the moment.

Next order, I'll pick up some sample bottles too.
Blessings to all on this beautiful day.

Happily analog free for a month now and still hunting for a few of those ever elusive "all day vapes".

Thus far the most agreeable I've found are Malty Toffee and RY4 from BWB. Leave it to my taste buds to choose two flavors that are for sale about as frequently as when Mars squares Venus… on the night of a hail storm… under a full moon… during a leap year. :facepalm:

An email from the almighty boB dashed any hope of a KBV sample pack against the rocks of ejuice rockstardom. It seems smaller sizes simply aren't going to happen based on his difficulty keeping up with already existing demand.

So what is a hungry, dissatisfied, newly minted vaping junkie to do when there are at least a baker's dozen of KBV flavors he'd like to imbibe?

Apparently boB thinks that taking up the begging bowl here would be a viable solution and that the collective generosity of other KBass addicts may help to satisfy this desperately curious palate.

Makes sense, we all know that addiction loves company eh?

While I certainly won't turn down small samples of flavors that may be languishing unloved in a drawer, I'm also more than happy to reimburse for a few meager ml of any highly prized juice sent my way.

For those that don't have clean 3-6ml bottles lying around, I'd even be willing to buy and ship as many empties to you as you are willing to fill. Will gladly cover all costs, juice, bottles, shipping, and a portion of any bribes paid to boB to get your liquid crack.

Here are my demands (dangles adorable puppy over an open container of 100mg unflavored nic juice) errr… I mean HUMBLE interests:

Open to either PG/VG mix offered by your favorite flavored drug dealer

Low Nic (either 6 or 12mg)

Regular flavored (as opposed to extra flavor batches)

Open to basically any and all non-bacco heavy flavors,
especially those you personally believe will most likely
result in my eternal bondage to your merciless
KBV overlord.

That said I do have a particular hankering to try the following:

Candbar
Caramel Capp
Choc. Covered Pretzel
Troll Bridge
Snickerdoodle (cuz every doodle deserves ridicule)
Cantaloupe
Smores
Maple Frosted Rolls
Butter Rum Pecan Eye Scream (horror vape!)
Momma's Angel Wings (does he use an angel swatter?)
Fiddle Faddle
OMG
LOL
WTF
ROTFLMAO (crank up that time machine, it's inevitable)

Did I miss any important ones? Really? PROVE IT! Go on,
I double dog dare ya! :p

For those without PayPal, am open to other suggestions
for recompense. Posting videos of me doing a sexy Bass
Dance? You'll eagerly pay me to TAKE THEM DOWN
lest innocents be blinded.

This of course will fund my earning of your juicy favors
and bankroll the imminent KBV chemical dependency.
Sorry, that should have read:
"Loyal Patronage".

Groveling Piteously At Your Mercy,
NuMystic

NuMystic

May 21, 2011
NYC
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, kind words, and where applicable, convenient excuses. Suuuuuuuuure you're vaping high nic quadruple flavor, I understand completely. (wipes ungrateful dripping sarcasm from chin) We'll get to you folks later. Literally. See below for details. :p

I think you left out Rice Krispity Treat from your list.

DAMN YOU GODZILLA!!! (screamed in completely out of sync dubbed translation)

I have a 3ml 5mg sample of it here for your pleasure. PM me your address in the next hour and it will ship today. Its the necter of the KBV Gods IMO

Errr, I mean… Pleased to meet you ya big hunk of green reptilian generosity. How the hell do you manage to type with those CLAWS???

PM sent, added to queue for eternal gratitude, and I'll mail you off a voucher for a manicure at Lee's Talon Salon if you pm me in the next 13.7 nanoseconds.

I'll start updating the original post with pledged samples. Hey, I'll even add the name of the person pledging. Like a commemorative wall! You KNOW you want to be immortalized in a NuMystic original forum post. Admit it.

For all of you people who have the NERVE to be vaping something other than EXACTLY what I require for my sampling needs…

I don't know what I was thinking originally with those demands requested preferences.

This is just for sampling after all.

Obviously anything with lower nic (even 0) is completely fine. I'm testing flavors, not feeding my nicotine addiction. I'll be signing over my bank accounts to KBV for that.

As for higher than 12mg, 18-24 won't send me into nic OD with just a few pulls.

I also realize now that Extra flavor is no problem at all, I can just dilute it a bit since I'm not concerned at all with final nic level.

I've adjusted the original post request accordingly. (with the additional benefit of ensuring that all following replies containing an excuse make absolutely no sense now.) :)

Remember, even a single ml is more than enough for dripping to see whether it will be a keeper… and change a poor disaster struck Cambodian child's life forever. (all unused juice will be donated to the Red Cross of course, I'm no barbarian)

So there. Now that I've taken all of your entirely reasonable excuses and beaten them into a writhing mass of agonizing irrelevance... (turns on spotlights and glares in a thoroughly guilt inducing manner)

All wise-assness aside. Thank you all for the wonderful welcome!

We now return to our regular programming.

(resumes gut piercing guilt inducing glare)

Last edited:

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
@ nuMystic... forget the Red Cross..... I'm thinking yer gonna have a heckofa samplers stash. If you only use a few drips to test, you could forward the whole stash on to the next newbie ODD hiney ..... er ...... hidey holer that wants to sample the batch. I'm thinkin' an honor system of tasting and pass it on. (no keeping o da joose). Not trying to control yer samples. It's just an idea... completely at your discression of course. Sort of a KBV Sampling PIF. hmmmm.

*** Hy saunters back to his lean2 across the stream and closes the do- ... oh wait a minute... he don't even have a curtain, let alone a door..... hmmmm he outa fix that ***

Lists updated, PM's read and returned, and royalties demanded for the unauthorized use of copyrighted nanosecond joke. I'm more litigious than Apple. Consider yourself warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread