The KickBass Gods have FORCED me to beg you KBV junkies to open your stashes…

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuMystic

May 21, 2011
NYC
You are only getting smilies from now on, I can't keep up with that wit.

Oh, and you think that you can hide behind emoticons hm?

(pushes bone through nose, dons his fearsome shrunken smiley head necklace and brandishes a 2.6 Litre pipette like a spear)

Don't @#$% with the natives dearest.

---

HyOnLyph, I wouldn't dream of bogarting any unvaped sample juice so selflessly shared! As for the Red Cross, you're probably right. Starving Cambodian kids will just have to beg for their own damn joose.

0 nic is dandy. Since I'm working towards that myself it will be great to see which flavors are most satisfying without the pharmacopeia throat kick.

Anyone that sends samples is going to get a list of everything I have so they can ask for their own taste of whatever is most appealing.

At this point, I have mostly BWB, some AVE, two Halo just arrived, a couple of PrimeVaping en route, and a bit of Ultrapure regular.

Though I'm saving that last one for my most loathed enemies so they can bask in the unique pleasure found only in wet chicken flavor of the very purest quality.

Yes, flavor is subjective, but no, I am not exaggerating one bit.

For all those that have requested bottles, I just placed an order for an embarrassing number of virgin 3mL receptacles waiting to be deflowered by the flavorful thrust that only KBV can provide. Will let you know when they arrive.

He'll love it mini, I sent him 1-1.5 ml and he "liked'' me :)

Oh don't be coy. You know I am wildly, passionately, madly, and inconsolably head over heels... in like with you. :wub:

The one who coined "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.", obviously did so before the advent of vaping.

It's simply anatomy 101.

The lungs are considerably closer to the heart.

NuMystic

May 21, 2011
NYC
Thanks for that medic123! Feel free to delete as I'm going to repost the wish and pledge list myself so it can still be updated dynamically as needed… at least for the few measly days the fascist forum censors will allow. (juuuuuuust kidding! limitations or no, we all appreciate having this invaluable venue to rant and rave)

---
Open to basically any flavors except for the
very heaviest tobaccos, and especially interested
in those you believe will most likely result in my
eternal bondage to your merciless KBV overlord.

That said I do have a particular hankering to try the following:
(adding/removing items as they are pledged or recommended)

Butterscotch Bon Bon
Caramel Cappuccino
Snickerdoodle (cuz every doodle deserves ridicule)
Maple Frosted Rolls
Fiddle Faddle
LOL (plain or raspberry)

Did I miss any important ones? Really? PROVE IT! Go on,
I double dog dare ya!
---

"NuMystic's Shameless / You're Now Famous" Commemorative Wall:
(juice samples already pledged)

Godzilla - Rice Krispity, Gooey Better Cake, Vanilla Mint

wingsprouts - Butter Rum Pecan Ice Cream, Butterscotch Bon Bon, Warm Sugar Cookie, Original Sweet Tea, Crumb Doughnut, S'mores, Waffles with extra butter, Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie, B-day Cake, Mother's Angel Wings, Candy Bar

Dalton63841 - RY4, Café Latte, Waffles with extra maple

rkayw - OMG, WTF, Arnie Palmer, Refreshing Cantaloupe, Hummingbird Nectar, Peppermint Ice Cream

mini_art - Marion Berry Ice Cream

medic123 - chocolate covered pretzels, tootsie rolly, morning dew, prickly pear LOL

achtungbaby - Troll Bridge

Cassie - Skipping Stones

Last edited:

NuMystic

May 21, 2011
NYC
eww ewww **raises hand..I have Troll Bridge. I thought i didn't have any on your list...pm your addy - please. :)

I knew there had to be a few Trolls about, thanks achtungbaby! List updated, pm forthcoming.

Q: How does a Scottish Troll express gratitude for da sheep he is ‘bout ta eat?

A: He says ‘tanks fer mutton’. :p

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
::: pulse skipping a beat.. Trying hard not to stare at NuMystics tangled mass of witty verbiage::...Holy articulation Batman! lol

I seriously second wingsprouts vote to have a swap thread started/stickied..It was agonizing for me to place my first order and I still had to leave rice krispie treats behind ( I mean come on, look at my siggy- just aint right lol).. And I don't know anyone well enough to PM on the downlow ( that made me laugh out loud) .. A buddy system wouldnt be bad for newbies either... Each buy six flavs + empty bottles and trade..

:: still not looking directly at NuMystics font:: lil laugh

Last edited:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
::: pulse skipping a beat.. Trying hard not to stare at NuMystics tangled mass of witty verbiage::...Holy articulation Batman! lol

I seriously second wingsprouts vote to have a swap thread started/stickied..It was agonizing for me to place my first order and I still had to leave rice krispie treats behind ( I mean come on, look at my siggy- just aint right lol).. And I don't know anyone well enough to PM on the downlow ( that made me laugh out loud) .. A buddy system wouldnt be bad for newbies either... Each buy six flavs + empty bottles and trade..

It's not stickied, but we have one... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/kick-bass-vapor/212869-kbv-swap-thread.html

NuMystic

May 21, 2011
NYC

:: shamelessly thrusts his voluminous verbosity directly at RazorNribbonz ::

Don't fret. While it may not be PC to confess it, we all know that few can resist the appeal of a shockingly large throbbing…

...vocabulary.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
:: running around in circles batting at your thrusting verbosity...laughing::.. stop that!

After reading you, I got 2 visuals waring at the same time - Superman stance complete with cape blowing in the wind melding into a creepy eyed, trench coat wearing man lmao

:: lil girly growl::...Never let em see you fret..:: slow smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread