Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Always been intrigue with the kayfuns and foggers but never did got into it after reading so many threads. So I bought a lemo too lol. Last rta I touched is my aga t.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_canada_200 using Tapatalk
Totally different animals. The aga -t was a terrific inexpensive genny and I loved it but these bottom coil tanks are a bit different. If you liked the aga, I think you will really like these kayfun style tanks

Nuclear Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2014
Memphis, TN
I've been using mine for about 3 days now. You guy's are gonna love this atty. I like it so much I have another on the way. Easy to build and wick, the flavor is great and it hits like a beast.

All my Kayfun's are gonna get dusty.

The only two cons I find with it are:
A. The way you fill it is a little henky. You have to separate the base.
B. It's a 23mm atty. I'm running mine on a box mod so no big deal but it might not look good on some tube mods.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Yes. IMO, the Lemo outperforms a standard Kayfun.

A big difference though, which will be a plus for some, and a minus for others, is that the Lemo's tank is pyrex glass. For me, that means the Lemo is going to stay at home, and KFL on a mech gets the out and about duty.

Fraking hate glass or plastic tanks, the break and crak, no SS tank section is a deal breaker to me. Having a hard time seeing any major difference between the lemo and the Russian or Kayfun. Though the juice channels look deeper, but other than that looks exactly like the Full Russian or Kayfun 3.1. Very happy with my Russian vapes great at 75 watts.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Fraking hate glass or plastic tanks, the break and crak, no SS tank section is a deal breaker to me. Having a hard time seeing any major difference between the lemo and the Russian or Kayfun. Though the juice channels look deeper, but other than that looks exactly like the Full Russian or Kayfun 3.1. Very happy with my Russian vapes great at 75 watts.

The major difference is air flow, and build deck and chimney size.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I just confirmed that mine was delivered this morning via UPS. I will take some pictures, build it, and report back tomorrow morning! Very excited about this one. I was not a big fan of the fogger, but I love my kayfun... I've got high hopes for the Lemo.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll get mine. Busy weekend for me. Asmodus RDA, Surefire King Kong and two Lemo's :D

Dshobe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Denver, CO
Just grabbed mine from the mailbox! Clean as a whistle, 1.3 ohm coil installed from the factory. I was feeling lazy, so I loaded it up, the coil takes a while to heat up, is that part of it being an open coil? Much, much airier than a Russian 91%. I like a tighter draw, does that great. I'm thinking I'll have to quit being lazy and put a proper coil in it. So far, top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread