• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Mark of the Beast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Angel, that was a great article! My bet, if I were a betting person, would be it would happen right after the rapture of the church because so many people will disappear all at once and this will be a way to keep up with everyone so that they can track their loved one at all times. Scary stuff, really. Am glad I won't be here.:)

alnjessie

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Rock Hill, SC
I believe each person who goes to GOD and cast their cares upon him..that he will lead each one as to what their purpose and reason is in those last days. If you are to hide he would give you the ability to find shelter...if you are to stay he would give you the desire to stock up food and probaly bury it in barrels throughout your yard to keep it safe..etc...maybe even have you take another family in ...who knows...some will have the calling upon themslves to fight and others to become martyers....everyone needs to go to him in prayer on this as to what he wants YOU to do..because what is meant for someone else may not be what you are to do. Run to the throne and not to the phone....go to JESUS with it and not always man for the answers.I know each of us are entiltled to our thoughts on the pre-trib/post-trib but I am with LisaLisa on the post-trib...I use to be a pre-trib but after a lot of study, time in the bible and with GOD I was led to understand it for post...which made me kinda sad...but I am no better than anyone else who had to suffer for his name sake...so I will do it with honor/praise/and glory to him even as scary as it might be I will try to just look to him to be what I need and follow his lead in my life and not my own. We have been in the time of sorrows for years now...(birth Pains) before tribulation...we are getting closer and closer to the last days...when you see Israel make the 7yr peace treaty it will have begun...and they are steadily working on it. In fact the temple for the Jews is already pre-fabbed and all the things needed for it and the preist made and they said that they could have it built within 7-10 months....so even they are on stage now. Watch for the signs spoke of in the bible they are happening, but I try not to fear it, for my Lord is always with me.

Do you remember the story of the ant and the grasshopper? Don't be a grasshopper as you'll be left out in the cold to die.

God gave us a logical side of our mind. These are the things you'd need to survive, that is if you are off the grid. How long would you be able to hide?It will be worse than Nazi Germany finding all the Jews....Judan, they were called by the Germans.....pronounced U'dan. You think the SS was brutal? They were boy scouts in comparison. Especially since there is so many electronic devices that has gps. You might be able to hide in your home for awhile....depending on if you owe a mortgage. You won't want to use electricity because they'll know that you're there. Same with the water and garbage. How will you use the bathroom? Clean up? Keep your clothes clean? What about the garbage? What about your medication that you need? What if someone finds you and wants your food and will kill you for it. Are you ready to defend the food for your family? Have you thought this through?It's never too late to start. AND, even if we're raptured out of here before you need it, it might help some others. :)

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
The mark has already been identified. It's called the UPC. Study the lines and notice that on the long form UPC three sets of lines are always identical and always not represented by the numbers shown at the bottom of the code. Those three sets of unrepresented lines each represent the number six, thus three sixes.

Here's an illustration: LINKY

600px-UPC_EANUCC-12_barcode.svg.png

notice the lines highlighted in green. They are known as "guard bars" and like I said, are on EVERY long form UPC.

Now look at the short form HERE

UPC-E-654321.png

The guard bars are only on the ends on this one , but the numbers represented between them are a set of six, thus making another 666.

KJV

13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Notice IN not on as has been translated into newer "versions" of the bible.

13:17

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Every product in this country has a UPC associated with it. When we purchase it, it is metaphorically "in" our hands and minds. Therefore "in" our hand or forehead.

The number of the beast has been right in front of us for years. The first UPC marked item ever scanned at a retail checkout (Marsh's supermarket in Troy, Ohio) was at 8:01 a.m. on June 26, 1974. And you don't need the mark on your person in order to have it's influence "upon" you.

Last edited:

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Lisa;
You are prepared! I think that is a very wise thing to do! With all the debate of when the Tribulation will occur, I'm concerned that people will be so caught up in defending their positions--other, more serious, concerns will be forgotten.

Saintscruiser;

Well said! IMHO, all Christians should prepare for whatever happens, and whenever it happens.

I'm concerned for those who scoff at the signs of the times. What if we Christians do have to endure the Tribulation? What about those who haven't prepared themselves because they believed we wouldn't be here? Then what? Will they take the mark just to survive? God forbid!!
I would rather prepare for the worst and have what I need to survive--for however long--than to be left out in the cold with nothing.
Like you said, Saintscruiser, if we end up not needing the supplies, and other things we prepared for, then hopefully it would help others still on Earth.

God is laying it upon my spirit, and my heart, so strongly--BE READY! I just want to shout it from the rooftops! I fervently hope all Christians will heed God's Word! Amen!

Last edited:

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
The mark of the beast/ microchip topic...... I read this article years ago, and it was scary then. One generation is all they need - thestar.com This was written years before everyone had teeny tiny computers, an iPod attached to their ear, a Garmin in their cars, direct deposit and billpay, cashless purchases for everything, cards at every store, gym, club, etc. Be well,
~A

Good article! I hope it will get people's attention!

Last edited:

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Lisa;
You are prepared! I think that is a very wise thing to do! With all the debate of when the Tribulation will occur, I'm concerned that people will be so caught up in defending their positions--other, more serious, concerns will be forgotten.

!

LOL! I'm not nearly as prepared as I'd like to be, but this stuff is expensive, so I do it when I have extra money. Instead of going out to eat, going on vacation, or buying new nice clothes, I buy survival gear and other things instead. It's kind of like a hobby for me, a mental challenge that I actually enjoy. I try and figure out what I'll need, and how I'll do this and that without electricity and stuff like that.

I lived on the coast of florida for 15 years, and being prepared for emergencies was a way of life because of the hurricane threats every year. We lost power for 2 weeks once from a hurricane, and that taught me alot, we were not prepared and it was beyond horrible in the dead of the summer. That's one of the reasons I moved up here to the mountains because if the power grids ever go down, I could not survive in the florida heat without air conditioning.

I don't know when the tribulation will begin, or what it will be like, but being prepared for an emergency is always a good idea anyway because in this day and age, terror threats area always real, and I've seen enough experts talking about an attack on the power grids, and solar storms to know that it could happen and probably will happen at some point.

My next big project is to have a well drilled here with a hand pump attached to it so we can get water. It will only be used if the grids go down. That's going to cost me around 10k, so I can't do it until someday when I get my inheritance.

Alot of people i know think I'm crazy, but guess who's house they will all be at when the you know what hits the fan? :)

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
"What I found...is there is no law on the books requiring that informed consent be obtained. More important, I believe there is a need for such a law, as there continue to be cases where this basic right--I do view it as a basic right--is abused. As I started out, I would like to put this on a personal level for everyone of my colleagues. You just think about your own family, your own son, your own daughter, or grandchildren who might be, the next time they go to a doctor, the subject of some medical experiment that they are not even told about. I do not think there can be many things more un-American than that."

~ Senator John Glenn, introducing failed Bill S. 193 to 105th Congress.

Intel is huge and be this bold speaks volumes of where we are heading.

Several people are claiming that they have been secretly chipped. Getting creepy

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I'm leaning towards the micro-chip or bio-chip being the mark.. but my opinion is the same as someone posted earlier... don't let your 'hand' or 'head' be marked with anything! (lol) Hopefully there will be a pre-trib rapture (or the great 'catching up' as Hal Lindsey calls it) and we believers/Christians won't have to deal with any part of the mark of the beast. (This is my deepest most fervent hopes & prayers). burnsb... I think you're 'right on' with your 'gut' feelings and I too believe I've been given 'end time' (Revelation) wisdom of 'discerning' the times without the actual 'understanding' of it... (if that makes sense to any of you readers! lol)... I know, me neither.... can't explain everything the Holy Spirit impresses on us... (lol)
Fascinating thread, at any rate... and I love reading all of the thoughts & speculations. I just hope ALL of you follow the NO CHIPPING or marking of any kind on the hands, head or any other parts of our bodies.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
"What I found...is there is no law on the books requiring that informed consent be obtained. More important, I believe there is a need for such a law, as there continue to be cases where this basic right--I do view it as a basic right--is abused. As I started out, I would like to put this on a personal level for everyone of my colleagues. You just think about your own family, your own son, your own daughter, or grandchildren who might be, the next time they go to a doctor, the subject of some medical experiment that they are not even told about. I do not think there can be many things more un-American than that."

~ Senator John Glenn, introducing failed Bill S. 193 to 105th Congress.

Intel is huge and be this bold speaks volumes of where we are heading.

Several people are claiming that they have been secretly chipped. Getting creepy

Amen Sister LisaLisa... gettin' creepy indeed..... :unsure:

Dbeastro

Jun 7, 2010
South Bend, IN
As far as the raptures timing (pre-trib, mid-trib or post-trib) IMHO I have to agree with Saintscruiser. I believe that the moment that we (The Church) accepted the Lord as our Savior, we were sealed with the Holy Spirit. And like in the days of Noah, we will be removed before God unleashes his wrath upon the earth (Noah and his family in the ark, The Church in the rapture)

The reason that there will be Christians suffering in the tribulation is because after we are all taken up, the people that were on the fence that we had tried to turn to God (not all but some) will accept the Lord but they will not be sealed with the Holy Spirit as we are, because like in the days of Noah, God had set a time limit for those who heard the word to accept his gift or suffer his wrath.

Remember, the elect are those who have not scene and still believed.

I believe that Jesus suffered enough for all of us that believe in his sacrifice on the cross.

1 Thes. 1:9-10. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath

1 Thes. 5:9 declares that, “God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

The time of God’s wrath begins with the Seal Judgments. The Bowl Judgments that come later don’t begin the time of His wrath, they conclude it.

As for the micro-chip, I’m not sure if it will be used as the mark of the beast, but I can see it being used to track and account for all those who have it implanted in them. And I can even see how easily it could be marketed. I work at a college with a lot of impressionable young people who are very much into conveyance. They are always losing their ID cards and keys. If they were told that they could have a small micro-chip inserted into their hand that would replace their ID cards and keys and that they would only have to wave their hand to unlock doors and purchase items on campus, they would jump at the chance to do it.

PS. I love all the uplifting and well thought out post in this form.

Peace and Blessings

Dave

Last edited:

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
San Francisco - The ACLU of Northern California (ACLU-NC) and the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) are calling for answers to critical privacy and safety questions that loom over a controversial federal program to track preschoolers with radio frequency identification (RFID) chips at George Miller III Head Start program in Richmond, California.

Read the article at the link below. This stuff is for real people, and it will be mainstream pretty soon!

Privacy and Safety Questions Loom Over Federal Program to Track Preschoolers | Electronic Frontier Foundation

Southern Gent

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tennessee
Historically the mark has already been done. Emperor Domitian (who claimed to be a resurrected Nero) claimed god-ship and demanded to be worshiped by Christians. The emperors "mark" allowed those who worshiped him to buy and sell goods in the Roman market place. The Christians who refused the mark either died of starvation or through persecutions. Historically Domitian killed 1/3 of all Christians within the Roman province. Domitian is the "son of perdition" the Bible speaks of. The sign of the "mark" is complete. We now wait for the end...the absolute end. the number 666 is a bad thing in Greek numerology. 6 is the number of man and his (failure). The 666 is mans failure after failure x3. Most claim Nero as the numbered 666. It could not have been Nero because persecutions were not widespread during Nero's reign. All hell broke loose under Domitian who proclaimed to be Nero incarnate. The beast would indeed be the "harlot" "Babylon" or Rome. What part Rome as we know it will play in the end time is unknown. The "marking" and persecution has been complete for many years.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
I think that might mean that God can see it, only He knows for sure anyway. But a person would have to be completely insane to accept any kind of chip, tattoo or whatever.

Well if I am correct the bible states that the mark will be visible and not under your skin. So that would leave the chip out I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread