• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Mark of the Beast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Gent

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tennessee
Well also gods people will be marked. Kind of like playing a gane where the sides are clearly distinguished from one another.

The Apostle Paul in Galatians 6 writes: Henceforth, let no man trouble me; for I bear branded on my body the marks of Jesus.

We are all "marked" with one or the other. You either belong to Christ or you belong to satan. There is no in between.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
The Apostle Paul in Galatians 6 writes: Henceforth, let no man trouble me; for I bear branded on my body the marks of Jesus.

We are all "marked" with one or the other. You either belong to Christ or you belong to satan. There is no in between.

AMEIN, Southern Gent!!!!!!!!! Preach it!:)

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA

Thats exactly right. I am already marked as a child of Christ. There is no in between

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Revelation clearly states, that during the great tribulation, which is AFTER the rapture, people will be required to take the mark of the beast. If you don't you will die, you won't be able to buy or sell and you will be killed in one way or the other for not worshiping the beast. If the bible says you will be marked in a certain way or spot, than thats what it is, nothing symbolic about it.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Revelation clearly states, that during the great tribulation, which is AFTER the rapture, people will be required to take the mark of the beast. If you don't you will die, you won't be able to buy or sell and you will be killed in one way or the other for not worshiping the beast. If the bible says you will be marked in a certain way or spot, than thats what it is, nothing symbolic about it.

Let's just hope that none of us will be here to see that happen! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread