Status
Not open for further replies.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
LR901....sorry about the poor quality pic....

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-10-23 at 18.31.jpg
    Photo on 2010-10-23 at 18.31.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 56

silkyfurz

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Maryland
Everything you said is true! I guess vaping is a process. First we order a pv that looks like an analog and try to find tobacco-flavored juice (that never really does). Then we realize that looking like an analog isn't important and we want a longer-lasting batt, so we move up to a Riva/eGo and different flavored juices. Eventually we graduate to mods (that we initially thought looked ridiculous). Well, I have 3 mods now, and the Mini Reo is by far my favorite. It's a shame all the money we waste in the process of finding the perfect pv. I don't have the heart to neglect all my old pv's and still rotate them through the day, each with a different flavor.

silkyfurz

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Maryland
Dixie's precious. Such a tiny little girl. Lordy, I was thinking maybe it was a guinea pig. Yorkies are great little dogs. I'm partial to the toys), and have 2 Silky terriers. Take good care of her - I'm appointing myself as her godmom, since you're probably not willing to part with her. Does she still have her "practice" teeth? She might need a "chilly bone," one of those canvas bone-shaped things you soak in water then freeze. Feels good on their little gums.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Rough calculations....value vapor vs. eastmall.....at a savings of $2 per atty versus shipping of $16 vs $4, you'd have to buy at least six attys from eastmall to break even on the shipping. And even then, it would be shipping from China vs. shipping from Texas, not having to go through customs....i.e., a LOT slower than VV.....it seems that unless you're wanting to buy a .... load of attys from china and don't mind waiting, VV would make more sense.

Betcha they're the same attys. They're probably doing the strictly ejuice thing and buying from the people's republic in bulk to get wholesale pricing and shipping and passing the savings along to the customers. I'm okay with that.

Think I'll have to buy a couple of VV and see how well they work with the Mini.

Last edited:

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
Dixie's precious. Such a tiny little girl. Lordy, I was thinking maybe it was a guinea pig. Yorkies are great little dogs. I'm partial to the toys), and have 2 Silky terriers. Take good care of her - I'm appointing myself as her godmom, since you're probably not willing to part with her. Does she still have her "practice" teeth? She might need a "chilly bone," one of those canvas bone-shaped things you soak in water then freeze. Feels good on their little gums.

ok, godmom it is!:)

lol..we call her the hamster....:)...yep she is teething...not to worry about a bone...she uses our feet and fingers...lol...but seriously she has stuff to chew on...:)

Thanks sterno...:)

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread