Mini Reo Initial Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
thanks so much. I got a pm from Rob this morning also. He said the juice was too hot so I went with my regular 510 attys and sure enough that was it! I've now been happily vaping all day and getting great flavor and wonderful clouds of vapor. Thanks again.
glad you got it worked out :)

benjayman2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Chicago, IL
NOTHING beats the trusty 510! I also have bought the more expensive models with larger batteries and such. Now all those expensive models sit in a box somewhere and I use my 510. Why spend the extra money just to be disappointed?

I'm glad your 510 is doing the trick for you, but for some people an e-cig batt that only packs a capacity of 180-320mah (mini to XL size) and only puts around 3.2v will just not cut it. Don't get me wrong similar sized batts definitely have their place, but you post seems out of place in this particular thread.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
In one of his video e-cig reviews, igetcha69 made a great observation that people choose between different atty and voltages in a subconscious attempt to find a mod that most closely matches their style of analog smoking. I personally think it is one of the most astute and brilliant single observations that I have read about vaping.

There's only one mod that I know of that attempts to rectify this problem...the 2nd and subsequent versions of the GGTS with its adjustable draw feature. I haven't tried this version, but postulated that it would add yet another level of complexity to an already very advanced mod.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Most will use a LR 510 1.5 or LR 306 1.5 there is a bunch that like the 2.0 attys but its a much cooler vape.

Rob (REO) Recommends the IMR 14500's Feel free to hit the REO thread with questions there is always some one there that is willing to share there thoughts and experiences with the Mini.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/95123-reo-lounge-reo-grand-opening-sale-10801.html

What is the best atty and battery for a mini reo? How hot is the mini reo? I am thinking of ordering fast, before they run out.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread