Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

The Minus tank (TMT)

1 PER ORDER ONLY**
Cloud9Vaping Exclusive!

The Minus tank was the first custom-made tank system specifically designed to house the XL Royal Smokers Clearomisers. Carefully crafted from black thermoplastic and lexan polycarbonate (the same material they make aeroplane windows from), the Minus Tank extends your clearomiser capacity to a huge 6ml - enough to last the average vaper for 2-3 days.

Supplied with a 3Ω 510 XL clearomiser pre-installed as well as a delrin drip tip.
When you're done with the pre-installed clearo, simply replace with a new one.

Kit includes
  • 1 x TMT comprising lexan tube and delrin end caps
  • 1 x pre-installed clearomiser internal part
  • 1 x black delrin drip-tip
**This item is handmade in small quantities and we are limiting purchases to ONE UNIT PER ORDER until further notice to try to be fair and ensure adequate supply for as many people as possible. If you attempt to purchase more, please be aware that your order will be queried and possibly cancelled.

Will not work on the 510 atomiser caps on the PureSmoker V3 or the new PureSmoker ICON V1.1 due to their juice wells cutting off air supply.

Buy your TMT today!

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Lisa I got both tanks in today even the one I messed up the address on :)

I have to say I like it. I have one installed on my Buzz at 4v and its rocking.

Thanks

(My Order name was Wayne. From Bellingham WA)

That's pretty excellent that the one with the messed up address got there. Congrats on that. And I am really glad you're loving it. Those 3 ohm clearos are pretty good at 4V aren't they?

I don't see the clearo tube inside. Is it removed?
How does the Ce2 attach to the lower endcap?
Thanks.

The clearo tube is removed before insertion into the Minus tank. It's a push-fit at the bottom, and very snug and secure.
See here:

Last edited:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
hi blue,
I have heard of people washing out and reusing them for as much as a month at a time in the minus tank.
The thing to remember though, is that all atomisers and cartomisers are based on a small wire coil that often gets gunged up with deposits of burnt / unvaporised juice, and is fairly fragile.
Life depends on the juice used and the intensity of use and each one is variable too, due to their very nature. Some pop and die quickly, some drop off in performance and eventually get to the point where you can't get much out of them, even though they are technically not yet dead.

Technically though, all cartomisers were originally designed as use-once and discard items, but many people use them a lot longer than they were designed for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread