Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
There is no actual atomizer tank on the market, unless you count the UFS. If you know what you are doing, you can modify a carto tank to work, but if you don't know what you are doing you risk wasting atomizers and potentially destroying the tank. Functionally, all carto tanks are the same.
Is there a tank for long 510 Atty's or only Carto's?

As these tanks look pretty simmilar (except size, CE2 or DKC, cap materil and colour off course) Are there actually any principal functional differences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Have to mention Phiniac Pyrex Tanks. They are works of art that are durable at the same time. Even got sandblasted tanks now:

Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Tanks

eagle_0.jpg

152.jpg

Envithyx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
NorCal
Have to mention Phiniac Pyrex Tanks. They are works of art that are durable at the same time. Even got sandblasted tanks now:

Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Tanks

That eagle one is very nice. Didn't catch it on the site last time I visited.

Edit: Ah, I see, its not available in regular. I didn't browse the tall or XL sizes. :p Been informed that all paterns are available on all sizes except the grim reaper.

Last edited:

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
That eagle one is very nice. Didn't catch it on the site last time I visited.

Edit: Ah, I see, its not available in regular. I didn't browse the tall or XL sizes. :p

Yeah, I didn't see it at first too. Moorea added more designs later on after the initial few that were on there. They actually do have the eagle in regular size right now. Really is one of the nicer sand blasted tanks they have on there.

If it wasn't for a few tanks that I have bought/waiting for then I would have definitely gotten that and the Reaper. Although, I might still get the reaper. Don't wanna get ahead of myself though.

Envithyx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
NorCal
Yeah, I didn't see it at first too. Moorea added more designs later on after the initial few that were on there. They actually do have the eagle in regular size right now. Really is one of the nicer sand blasted tanks they have on there.

If it wasn't for a few tanks that I have bought/waiting for then I would have definitely gotten that and the Reaper. Although, I might still get the reaper. Don't wanna get ahead of myself though.

I hear ya. Mine show up tomorrow with everything I ordered over the last week. Already in discussion with Moorea on a custom tank. Trying not to get ahead of myself as well, but got plans for next month and already assembling my wish list. A few more tanks are on that list. :p

Even without all my new gear, already found I like to have at least 3 flavors for rotation. Also need to figure out how to mount a pv holder on my bikes. I never really smoked while riding, but be nice to not have it on my person and yet be ready to go whenever I stop. Could grab a vape in at every stoplight. :)

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
You should post some pics of the tanks when you get them. Have you decided on which design your going for yet on your custom? Anyways, besides the two that I'm getting then I have one more tank I wanna get on my list.

Want one of the hand blown Phiniac tanks and then I'm done. Don't need more then 5 tanks. But yeah, it's always good to have a few flavors in rotation. Personally can't vape one flavor all day long. That'll drive me crazy. As for a pv holder for your bike. You might wanna try and modify a flashlight holder and that should work. Probably wanna get a cover for your provari though.

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread