Status
Not open for further replies.

PKZap27

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
USA - Ohio
So the hole in the bottom Delrin cap that actually holds the CE2 is the same diameter? That's perfect then. Can't wait to have a mini MAP!

Also, is this a safe place to order them from? It seems like CoV never has them in stock...

Actually I already have Lexan tubing in several diameters, so I should be good to go LOL.

Hi Dalton,

Yes, not only that, both delrin pieces, (bottom and top caps) on the MAP Tank are exactly the same.

I only purchase my MAP tanks from Bruce at COV. I have always waited until he gets them back in stock, which is usually on Tuesday's.

However, if Bruce stopped selling the MAP Tank and I was forced to purchase a MAP Tank from someone else that would be the first place that I would consider. I would do further research along with contacting the vendor to find out who makes them and would at least question to ensure the tanks where made out of Polycarbonate tubing. I haven't verified if those MAP tanks are made by MostAngryPirate.

LOL, Yeah, I was pretty sure that you had the tubing. I was just throwing that information out there for others. :)

Thanks!

PKZ

Edit to add;

The link you provided for the MAP Tank, indicates that the tanks are made from polycarbonate tubing.

Last edited:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I agree, It would be nice if it was verified that the MAP Tank being sold by that vendor was in fact the same original MAP Tank, which is sold by COV.

Okay I contacted the people with Vapecore. This is her response:
Dalton,

Yes, these are in fact made by Adam [Most Angry Pirate] - I would never carry something on my site if it wasn't directly from the original creator. Adam and I will also be making iMAPs [illuminted MAPs] coming soon, and he also has something else he's been working on for the past month coming soon as well :)

If you would like to confirm my business with Adam, you can feel free to contact him.

Thank You so much for your concern, as I have the same ones when purchasing mods.
VAPE HARD!
Shan

Last edited:

arry

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
UK
Basically if its a cartomiser of somesort you can put it in a TANK

I have produced
Tanks
CE2 XL CLEAROMISER & standard
Standard boge cartomiser