The most serious Proteus question ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB Dada

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2014
Chicago, Illinois, United States
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It seems that people love clones. Maybe its time for me to start making clones of GG devices:laugh:

People are cheap.

And I'm certain that some clones are made by the OEMs secretly. It makes sense in some ways.

Most of my atties are authentic. I've bought a few clones when the authentics were no longer produced and completely sold out, but only one of the clones I bought was fantastic. I can afford to support the original manufacturer and engineer and don't buy authentic because of any other reason than I want good engineers to make NEW stuff.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have thought of that many times AB. The other day I told vasilis (e-smokeguru) that some manufacturers may make their constructions in China and he agreed that it may happen. Who really knows but who really cares too.

We have made many discussions on GG forum about clones. Clones are stolen property, they destroy inventions, they destroy the original manufacturer and they make thieves look nice because of their cheap prices.

Thats why I decided to put very low prices on GG devices. That way clones will die immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread