The Ms. T order status thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlyawesome

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Indiana
Mine should be coming in tomorrow too, and I've had some weird thing going on with my mouth where I can't taste anything. At first I thought it was just the "inferior juice" I was using, so I loaded the last little bit of my precious cake batter into a tank and almost cried when I couldn't taste it. I've been chugging pineapple juice in case its a cold and basically sticking my face under the kitchen tap in case its dehydration so I can be ready when it gets here.

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
CayCay...if you know whats good for you....stay away....you WILL spend all your money...you WILL lose all your "free time"...you WILL know more about animal hair than you ever thought possible.........

ohhhh that is SO true ... I knit and crochet ... ALWAYS have at least a couple of projects on the go ... could a sink a battleship with the yarn that I have here ...

CayCay ... knitting and crocheting ROCKS ... and I concur ... you will no longer have free time as you knew it! :p

Carlyawesome

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Indiana
ohhhh that is SO true ... I knit and crochet ... ALWAYS have at least a couple of projects on the go ... could a sink a battleship with the yarn that I have here ...

CayCay ... knitting and crocheting ROCKS ... and I concur ... you will no longer have free time as you knew it! :p

I think I have four projects on needles right now, I'm not getting as much done since I got busted knitting at work!

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
•Order #20327
Order Date: 1st Mar 2012

This order is marked as Awaiting Shipment

Your Order Contains:
1 x Snickerdoodle Cookies 15ml
1 x Cake Icing 15ml
1 x Cotton Candy 10ml
1 x Red Hot Cinnamon Candy 10ml
1 x Strawberry Gum 15ml
1 x Strawberry Shortcake 30ml
1 x White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake 15ml
1 x NEW Strawberry Lemonade 15ml
1 x Horchata Too 10ml
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread