The Ms. T order status thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
I'm not even gonna tell you what all I got today, I'm not prepared for visitors!!

*looks over shoulder ... scans the area ... cups hands to mouth and calls out softly* ... "pssssst .... Brandon ... hey Brandon ... ma teleporter is out of commission ... So I promise I won't be making a visit ... it's safe to tell me what you got ... really it is ... and Brandon ... the superduper kick dupa Super Sonic Jet is at the shop getting a refit and service so seriously ... won't be making it from Australia today"
... *looks about conspiratorially* ... "Brandon ... Hey Brandon ... so come on ... spill it" ... *makes an exaggerated wink, wink and nudge, nudge* ... waits expectantly :p

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
T's Family Reunion at BRANDONS for SPRING BREAK!

With a little luck I'll have ma superduper kick dupa Super Sonic Jet back by that point ... though not sure how long the refit will take ... just a little too far to fly with nothing more than ma wings and a heartbeat! >.<

Mind you ... after my 6th letter to NASA ... it is always possible they will have a crack team working on my teleporter issues ... I mean as they aren't going into space for the moment, can you think of a better project for them to be working on??? Mishy's teleporter ... yes! :D

Lacedolphin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Harrodsburg,Ky.
*looks over shoulder ... scans the area ... cups hands to mouth and calls out softly* ... "pssssst .... Brandon ... hey Brandon ... ma teleporter is out of commission ... So I promise I won't be making a visit ... it's safe to tell me what you got ... really it is ... and Brandon ... the superduper kick dupa Super Sonic Jet is at the shop getting a refit and service so seriously ... won't be making it from Australia today"
... *looks about conspiratorially* ... "Brandon ... Hey Brandon ... so come on ... spill it" ... *makes an exaggerated wink, wink and nudge, nudge* ... waits expectantly :p

Lmao too cute!!

Yes, Brandon you HAVE to share. ( in my best teacher voice)

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I don't know Mishy, I notice you didn't mention anything about your space-folding warp drive hovercraft being in for repairs... I'm afraid you might go back a little in time and catch my mail man stuffing the package into my box this morning before I could run out there and retrieve it!

And CayCay, I could think of worse places to have spring break actually. We've been in the upper 80s for the last few days here and there are lots of fun things to do around here. If we got really bored we could go across the border into Mexico! That's a double-edged sword though because as fun as some places there can be, there is also pretty much a war going on. I could imagine a huge camping-vaping trip out to the desert though... Dark, starry skies, Doors music for ambiance, wide open spaces with scary plants and animals... I'll have to get Ms T working on a peyote (flavored) e-juice!

Edit: The weather is nice here but it is clearly March. Today it is as windy as a bag of ---holes!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Last edited:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
OK, I'll share a few things, but some are still "super secret" and I would have to personally come and "ensure your silence" if I told them all!!

Unflavored
New Watermelon
Watermelon Too
Grape Juice
Cinnamon Roll Danish
Fried PB & Banana
Horchata & Horchata Too
Berry

Many of these I hadn't even tried yet (I'm really familiar with Unflavored, New Watermelon and Grape Juice). Trying to increase my product knowledge. I'm liking every one of them so far, and nothing has even had a chance to steep. I haven't gotten to some of the "beta" juices yet, but I think some of them have some promise. I'm trying not to OD on nic today.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
<sigh> Didn't I say no rush? Didn't I put it right there at the bottom of the order? You could have spent the time you took processing my order and gone out for a walk. Or petted the dog. Or talked to your kids. Or got freaky with hubby. But no, you processed my order. OK, thanks, but still....

Order #20309
Order Status: Awaiting Shipment
Order Date: 1st Mar 2012 @ 4:32 PM

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
will someone describe the flavor of horchata to me?

I have never had real Horchata before. However, I enjoyed both of these in my testing today. Below are excerpts from my notes to T:

Horchata:
Definitely kind of a cinnamony/spicy flavor. I like it more than I thought I would.

Horchata Too:
More of a noggy/creamy, sort of caramelly flavor than the other Horchata. Still a slight hint of the spice flavor. Very different from each other, but kind of similar.

Different flavorings are used in each one. It is my opinion that the Horchata Too may be more popular than the original Horchata, but I was pleasantly surprised by both. Seeing as how there are several different versions and recipes of Horchata around the world, I can't say which would be more typical in flavor as compared to the drink.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
I don't know Mishy, I notice you didn't mention anything about your space-folding warp drive hovercraft being in for repairs... I'm afraid you might go back a little in time and catch my mail man stuffing the package into my box this morning before I could run out there and retrieve it!

hhhhhmmmmmm ... you noticed that huh?! ... AND I only mentioned the space-folding warp drive hover craft once ... and only in passing ... sheesh ... talk about a good memory!! I'll be good .... Isa promise, I'll be good ... no going back in time to steal the goodies ... as tempting as that is! :p

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
K, so here's the deal. We will meet at Brandons, pass around some e-juice until everyone gets there, sneak into Mexico (don't drink the water), grab some cheap brewskies, head back to Brandons and throw down some tents... OMG so much fun! Start calling the babysitters!

Sitter on notice!

Thinking it might be best if I wait for you guys to bring the brewskies back from Mexico ... temptation would be to wave ma juice about and poke my tongue out and chant ... look what I got and you can't have any! The temptation would also be to see how many times I could go in and out of a different country ... ooOOOOooo look ... I'm in the US ... now I'm in Mexico ... US ... Mexico ... US ... Mexico ... yep ... faeries and day trips ... patience is required ... or as they say ... little things amuse little minds ... Like if I keep flushing the toilet, is the water going to start turning in the correct direction?? Maybe if I flush it again ... uuuuummmmm Nope?? Ok ... maybe this time ... ahhhhh yeah >.<

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Like if I keep flushing the toilet, is the water going to start turning in the correct direction?? Maybe if I flush it again ... uuuuummmmm Nope?? Ok ... maybe this time ... ahhhhh yeah >.<

One of the many lessons I have learned from the Simpsons is that a device can be installed on toilets (like in the American Embassy in Australia) that will reverse the Coriolis Effect and make the water spin in the "correct American way"!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
The Horchata drinks I enjoy, have vanilla and cinnamon flavors, i am not sure if it is made with milk or what i would have to look it up but i personally love vitamin d milk. I have had some I don't care for but like Brandon said there are a lot of different recipes. I can't remember if it is El Salvador I like and Mexico I don't or vise versa, I just know on hot days I can drink a gallon of vitamin d milk and always love Horchata as a sweet vanilla cinnamon mixed drink.

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
a device can be installed on toilets (like in the American Embassy in Australia) that will reverse the Coriolis Effect and make the water spin in the "correct American way"!

LMBO ... ohhhh I SO need to get one of them for Lach's toilet ... that would SO trip him out ... *grins evilly* ... and you will note that it's novelty aspect would denote the correct toilet water turn (due to having to change it) would be "The Australian way" ... ooohhhhh how much fun would that be?! ... He'd be like ... "What the?!" ... I feel a cunning plan coming on ... :thumbs:

Woodsman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2012
Well, I said I was going to do it... Second order. First should be here by the end of the week.

Order #20591

Order Date: 7th Mar 2012

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment
Your Order Contains:

1 x Snickerdoodle Cookies
(Bottle Size: 6ml)
1 x Sugar Cookies
1 x Spearmint Gum
1 x Strawberry Shortcake

Sight unseen, and taste, untasted. If the flavors are half as good as the service, I will be in vaping bliss. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread