Status
Not open for further replies.

cody0851

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
nc
When the T3's were a no-show again, I was down to my last clearo's and they were out of stock. I bought 5 Nano's -thinking most of the issues had to have been worked out if they were still being sold. Sheesh.. was I wrong.

Nano #1 I should've examined before I completely filled it. The tip didn't even screw on straight. I got mouthful of liquid, and a soaked battery. Trash.
Nano #2 Smartened up and only filled 1/4th. Tight draw, very little vapor. Constant ticking sound when inhaling. No leaks! Unfortunately it tastes like I'm vaping transmission fluid. Not even a cold, fresh Pepsi is helping my taste buds. Everything now tastes bad.

#3, #4, #5 - What's the point? So far I'm 0 for 4 on these things. Sure, I might find a fix if I read this entire thread, but I don't want to do that now. All I really want to do is rant to people who understand. Since no one else I know vapes.. I'm here.

The Nano's are like Yugo's - pure junk, imo.. If SI does discontinue the clearo's which I'll liken to a Toyota(you can't kill them!), the T3 had better go like a Mustang Cobra Jet, and outrun a Veyron. After all the delays and promises, anything worse is going to be a disappointment.

Insult to injury: The clearo's went back in stock the day after I ordered the Nano's.

nightfell

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Massachusetts
Aside from the dry hits Which I think SI has fixed the cracking issue might be because the metal battery connector is too short/narrow. Most of mine came with small stress cracks which I think were made worse from me screwing and unscrewing from my batteries. The x2 clearo metal battery connector base has more metal to grab the base with and not put stress on the plastic if that makes sense.

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
Maybe someone can help me with a problem that came up with one of my Nanos.

The metal sleeve (on the threaded end) has loosened from the plastic tube. It's not coming apart but it's allowing juice to leak at the seam. I've tried pressing down on it, but it's still loose. Is there any way to 'fix' it or is it done for?

GreenEyesDon'tLie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
MD, USA
Maybe someone can help me with a problem that came up with one of my Nanos.

The metal sleeve (on the threaded end) has loosened from the plastic tube. It's not coming apart but it's allowing juice to leak at the seam. I've tried pressing down on it, but it's still loose. Is there any way to 'fix' it or is it done for?

Pressing it together is all you can do. What I do is stand it up on the table with the mouthpiece taken off, then take a pen or something similar that fits, and put that in the top of the air tube to press it down. If that won't do it, it's done for

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
Thanks, GreenEyes and Elantis.

I had been trying to press it in with the mouthpiece on. After removing the mouthpiece and using a pen to press it down the silver band still felt a bit loose, but after I put the mouthpiece back on it felt tight again. So I hope that means it's fixed. I'll refill it and see how it does. I appreciate the help from both of you. Thanks again!

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
when filling one of these sweet nanos centre post came out....I gave it a good wash with vinger and water let it sit 2days...the fiber was nice and dry and center post slid over and locked in...lucky me vapes like a champ...flavours coming thou better then ever....BUT!!!!when I thought that would be the go to do all...I learnt don't go trying to riddle one off....because snap...the whole bottom came off.:facepalm:..and its toast....so only try this if your post falls out on its own accord....live and learn..i find a few tiny tiny drops of vinger are great to clean bats also..my first 65s 78s..are still going well...after 4mths...and x2 are liking too...also excuse me if these things im saying have already been spoke of...im new..cant read everything...:?:im also finding me old rolly papers are coming in handy after washing nanos...sliding them down centre post around the base and holes really helps to draw out moisture..first 2 papers will soak up quick so keep a eye for first few mins..and let third paper sit over next couple off days..works for me...hope ive come up wth something new:2cool:im sure ull let me know...cheers volt lovers;)

M4RKeM4RK

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Mitten
So, I broke down and ordered 10 nanos. I have had 3 full days to try them out and give them some heavy use. I've got to say, I have only one complaint about them. I CAN'T PUT THEM DOWN. These nanos turned me from a multiple times a day vaper into a chain vaper. I didn't know my how good my liquid really was until I got it out of the carto and into the nano. I filled 4 of them per the directions on SI. Haven't had any leaks yet which is good. Still have 6 more to run through before I will know about my whole order. One weird thing I did notice. It's not bad, but when I take a pull on my volt, the led stays lit for a moment after I stop my draw. This didn't happen with the cartos. I am assuming it is due to the vacuum pressure I am creating within the nano. Anyways, I am glad I tried them despite all the mixed reviews. Happy vaping friends. And thanks for all the info you have given me (whether you were aware of it or not).

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
So, I broke down and ordered 10 nanos. I have had 3 full days to try them out and give them some heavy use. I've got to say, I have only one complaint about them. I CAN'T PUT THEM DOWN. These nanos turned me from a multiple times a day vaper into a chain vaper. I didn't know my how good my liquid really was until I got it out of the carto and into the nano. I filled 4 of them per the directions on SI. Haven't had any leaks yet which is good. Still have 6 more to run through before I will know about my whole order. One weird thing I did notice. It's not bad, but when I take a pull on my volt, the led stays lit for a moment after I stop my draw. This didn't happen with the cartos. I am assuming it is due to the vacuum pressure I am creating within the nano. Anyways, I am glad I tried them despite all the mixed reviews. Happy vaping friends. And thanks for all the info you have given me (whether you were aware of it or not).

That doggie is so cute with his chewie. Glad you like your Nanos.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
yes ive been in 2 minds as far as the nanno goes.........ive had plenty of them....great for a few days...then im over them....ive tried washing them...its hit or miss if they taste ok after a wash...but in saying that ive brought some more...mainly for my nights out...I have a allergy to fillers in carts...and I love my rainbow bat when out for the night...and to me the nanos a sexy little sweetie for my 78s....if I take about 3 filled out for the night...theyl do me fine..I use to pay $20 for a night out on smellys....so $9...is half the price..and ill get a few more days out of them;)

M4RKeM4RK

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Mitten
That doggie is so cute with his chewie. Glad you like your Nanos.

Thanks, I will tell her! Lol. Her name is Lilly and she is one of my best friends. Every night she jumps on my bed and stares at me until I lift the covers. Then she dives under.

You have a nice goat! My apologies if it is another animal I'm not privy to.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Thanks, I will tell her! Lol. Her name is Lilly and she is one of my best friends. Every night she jumps on my bed and stares at me until I lift the covers. Then she dives under.

You have a nice goat! My apologies if it is another animal I'm not privy to.

Nope, that's a goat. That is Spot. Spot is shy and doesn't like to be petted. Obie is about 150 pounds of goat and very outgoing. Taffy is cuter than a bug and very rotund. The smaller goats are Nigerian dwarves and the large goat is a Boer/Nubian cross.
rave photos 013.jpg
Spot and Taffy
rave photos 012.jpg
Obie
rave photos 002.jpg
Wiseguy

That last one is a photo of my miniature horse. He lives next door to the goats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread