Status
Not open for further replies.

dennis_j

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Austin, Minnesota, United States
THE NANO not as good or long lasting as the CE3 , but easer to fill, only +,took apart can't rebuild ,like
CE3 for this ,also the nano has fiber filler around the coil,reason for bad flavor to begin with IMO,also very small coil easley to burn out with higer vv, they are made for 3.7 volts batterys such as the egos and go go's,do not last long on vv,reather have vision nivi nova even for the extra cost, of course this is IMO only, me wife like them so thats that the last word...........

M4RKeM4RK

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Mitten
THE NANO not as good or long lasting as the CE3 , but easer to fill, only +,took apart can't rebuild ,like
CE3 for this ,also the nano has fiber filler around the coil,reason for bad flavor to begin with IMO,also very small coil easley to burn out with higer vv, they are made for 3.7 volts batterys such as the egos and go go's,do not last long on vv,reather have vision nivi nova even for the extra cost, of course this is IMO only, me wife like them so thats that the last word...........

Well, if your wife likes them then there isn't much you can do :D

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Wow Obie looks HUGE! He a lot bigger than the mini horse?

That photo just makes him look like a giant. He's on his hind legs and looking over the fence which the horse can't do:)

The horse is a bit larger than the goat in that the horse weighs about 200 pounds and we are guessing that Obie weighs near what I weigh or 150 or 160 pounds.

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
I ordered one of these when the CE3s were behaving badly; went through two whole packs of five in a week. Major leaking, burnt juice, etc. And the T3s were still "coming soon."

So I ordered one nano and was totally disappointed. Super tight draw, very very muted flavor, very little vapor. But no leaks. Tried it on a regular little Volt auto and an X2, auto and manual. So either this is just how they are and they're not for me, or I got a lemon. I'm thinking of ordering a few more. I'm totally in love with the T3s but I really liked the CE3s too and was hoping the nano would be a good replacement until they get the CE3s all sorted out.

If anyone can point me to a 510/eGo style equivalent, that would be cool too. In the wait for SI's own T3, I went ahead and got a few eGo Twist-style variable voltage batts and 510-threaded T3s. Loving SI's T3s too!

Last edited:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I would say cleaning a Nano really effectively, especially in anything resembling a reasonable amount of time, is not really possible. The larger section of the air tube at the base actually contains filler like a carto. There is no way to take one apart for cleaning without destroying it. Some people have said they have cleaned them by flushing with water and letting them dry. Exactly how effective that really is and long it takes to dry, since it's kind of a sealed unit other than the air tube, wick holes and air hole at the base, is an open question but it is probably not very effective and drying will take time on the order of multiple days. Think about trying to clean a sealed carto that you can't spin to get the water out of.

Basically, the Nano is designed as a throwaway rather than a cleanable, reusable, device.

Just my opinion, worth what you're paying for it. Your results and mileage may vary. No warranty or guarantee is expressed or implied. Use at your own risk.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I'll have to second that. I have hot water rinsed some of mine and let them dry a LONG time and they're just not the same - only got one leak after the process though - hubby's nano did a bit of leaking but I'm still not convinced that it was not user error there (he really doesn't get tops back on in a timely fashion)
After the bath - they just don't seem to get the same draw as before. For their price.. fill and refill until they gunk up and call it a day.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I've never had to let them soak when I fill them. I just cover the bottom with my finger and give a few quick hard draws until I can sorta taste juice then hook em up and vape.

Once they get singed tho.. I imagine the burnt taste is there to stay since there is a filler involved. I am currently vaping on a nano that's been in part time service since October.. never washed.. just refill and go.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
I've cleaned one or two of mine and simply flicked the water out. I filled it before trying to dry and the liquid tasted just fine. I broke one out of stupidity and had one fall apart where the plastic meets the metal. I epoxied it to the metal and haven't tried filling it yet, but it looks like it will work.

I am one of those who really like the nanos, but have had bad experiences with the CE3s. QC seems to be the deciding factor all around on these types of things.

Still using my first two T3s with great satisfaction and lowest maintenance.

[Edit] fixed typo

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
So there is "primer" in these....pretty nasty!!! Horrid
#2 sat over the weekend, I topped off, a little better actually.
Now I'm having X2 battery issues, off to that thread. :unsure:

Sometimes, no matter what you do, vaping can be a pain in the ..... Just sit back relax a moment, get a fresh battery and delivery system and enjoy. The big trick is backups for backups of your backups.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread