THE OFFICIAL BLOOG "Hey Leaford, I have a question!" THREAD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marsai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Marietta NY
Any chance you guys are working on a better material for the cartomizer labels? I clench mine in my teeth almost constantly, after about a day of this the paper wrapper gets all chewed up and funky. I correct this by wrapping a bit of electrical tape on the end but, just wish they didnt do that ... lol.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Any chance you guys are working on a better material for the cartomizer labels? I clench mine in my teeth almost constantly, after about a day of this the paper wrapper gets all chewed up and funky. I correct this by wrapping a bit of electrical tape on the end but, just wish they didnt do that ... lol.

I hadn't been working on that, but I will look into it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Jtim

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
NYC
I have a comment / question.
After initially starting vaping with Mistics, I'm somewhat disappointed with Bloogs and Volts. The draw of the mistic reminded me of a regualr cig, while vaping Bloogs and Volts is almost like sucking air. I think the reason is the vents all around the bottom of the catridge as well as the holes on the battery thread . That allows too much air to enter the filter. Question is, will you be making the carts that have no openings ? Isnt enough air going thru the cap on the end to not need the extra holes?

Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
I have a comment / question.
After initially starting vaping with Mistics, I'm somewhat disappointed with Bloogs and Volts. The draw of the mistic reminded me of a regualr cig, while vaping Bloogs and Volts is almost like sucking air. I think the reason is the vents all around the bottom of the catridge as well as the holes on the battery thread . That allows too much air to enter the filter. Question is, will you be making the carts that have no openings ? Isnt enough air going thru the cap on the end to not need the extra holes?

Hi Jtim!

Sorry you don't like the draw on the Bloog; draw strength is a very individual preference, with many vapers preferring a harder draw, and others preferring a lighter draw. We haven't been planning on making our draw harder, but your suggestion of "harder draw" cartos is interesting, and one we can certainly consider. What do others think?

I have a few questions. I am thinking of getting the try us trial kit and I would like to know what red and menthol are comparable to? I like the blu disposables but I don't like the menthol flavor. The tobacco flavor is ok and I was thinking about getting a starter kit from them but there were too many complaints about batterys and juice leakage. I have not seen any complaints about the bloog in any aspect really. So I would like to try your product.
I smoke Misty menthol full flavor and marlboro menthol 72s. I like the marlboros menthols because they do not have too much of a menthol taste, just a hint of it.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
I have a few questions. I am thinking of getting the try us trial kit and I would like to know what red and menthol are comparable to? I like the blu disposables but I don't like the menthol flavor. The tobacco flavor is ok and I was thinking about getting a starter kit from them but there were too many complaints about batterys and juice leakage. I have not seen any complaints about the bloog in any aspect really. So I would like to try your product.
I smoke Misty menthol full flavor and marlboro menthol 72s. I like the marlboros menthols because they do not have too much of a menthol taste, just a hint of it.

Hi Savanahrose!

Glad to hear you're going to give us a try (pardon the pun ;) )!

Red is similar to the classic Marlboro flavor. Menthol is a bit stronger menthol than Marlboro Menthol, more like Marlboro Black Menthol, if you've tried those.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Well, I tried hard this last batch to return 555 to the original flavor, and personally I thought I nailed it, but some others have disagreed. FOr now the best I can say is try the current batch and see what you think. But keep an eye out, we're looking to revamp our entire flavor line-up and will be enlisting customers like yourselves who are experts in their particular favorite flavors to make sure we get them right once and for all! :thumb:

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
hey leaford, sorry to bug you but I figured it would be quicker and easier than emailing customer service. I ordered 4 30ml bottles of 24mg coffee. I was almost out and my package came. It was 16mg thought and i cracked one bottle open out of desperation, and i SWEAR its SPI. Its a little different from my current bottle of SPI but taste nothing like my coffee, its my all day vape. I go through 9-12 ml a day. Did the flavor change or is this a straight up miss lable

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
Do the new Hi Viz 1.6 have replaceable wicks or does the entire bottom coil assembly and wick have to be replaced together? I would like to know if replacement parts are available in the marketplace since you are not offering them.

I bought some vision replacement wicks and they work fine. I got some 2.4 ohm and I like them with the Bloog 650.

redempti0N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
staten island USA
Hey Leaford, are you ever going to declare a winner in the contest you started A YEAR AND A HALF AGO?

This one: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/bloog/282051-guessing-game-contest.html
He said My apologies to everyone, but I guess I have to admit this wasn't all that well thought out a contest idea.

I honestly did not expect it to be this drawn out when I started it. I honestly expected at the time that we were a lot closer to launch than we turned out to be. This is the first major new product development that I have done, and I really thought it would go a lot smoother and quicker. We've had a lot more delays, problems to fix, and so on than I anticipated, and we're determined to make it perfect.

So we're still several weeks away from being ready to reveal anything more substantial. And I haven't come up with any more clues that are vauge enough to keep you guessing (but not misleading), without revealing more than we're ready to.

SO at this point, I think I need to either suspend the game until we have a firm launch date in mind and resume it close to that date, OR just call it now and pick two winners, one for the closest guess to date, and one for the most wild and creative.

What do you folks think?

KeithB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
Annapolis, MD
He said My apologies to everyone, but I guess I have to admit this wasn't all that well thought out a contest idea.

I honestly did not expect it to be this drawn out when I started it. I honestly expected at the time that we were a lot closer to launch than we turned out to be. This is the first major new product development that I have done, and I really thought it would go a lot smoother and quicker. We've had a lot more delays, problems to fix, and so on than I anticipated, and we're determined to make it perfect.

So we're still several weeks away from being ready to reveal anything more substantial. And I haven't come up with any more clues that are vauge enough to keep you guessing (but not misleading), without revealing more than we're ready to.

SO at this point, I think I need to either suspend the game until we have a firm launch date in mind and resume it close to that date, OR just call it now and pick two winners, one for the closest guess to date, and one for the most wild and creative.

What do you folks think?

Yep, that update is from last July. There was another from last October stating there was a winner, but it would have to wait for the release date. Then, several new products were released earlier this year. When I asked this question in another thread around that time, I was ignored. So, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread