THE OFFICIAL BLOOG "Hey Leaford, I have a question!" THREAD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
bhasha watch the led on the usb charger. when it turns blue, it is charged. sometimes the led on the tip of the battery will go out before the led on the usb charger shows charged. most batteries are charged when you get them but it doesn't hurt to put them on the charger so you start out with a full charge. completely discharged batteries take 3 hours or so to charge.

Hey Leaford, not really a question, just wanted to see if you, or BaldEagle, Red, or our other brothers and sisters in Bloog are keeping abreast of what's going on in the Senate Appropriations Committee regarding their nefarious minions in the FDA. Just rumblings at the moment, but we all know something's eventually coming from them.

zeromisfit999

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2011
A, A
misfitizzle.deviantart.com
Here is a question. Being as there is nicotine in both ecig liquid and tobacco, does one effect your heart rate more than the other. I've been doing a little test, as my heart rate is generally above 80. When smoking a cigarette it is around 106-115 for about 35 minutes. When I use to the ecig it has little to no effect. Being as there is still nicotine, how is this so? I haven't experimented enough with it yet to make a justifiable assumption however so far it seems to be drastically less effected

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Hmmm... I seem to recall one of the recent studies included measuring the user's resting heartrate, but I don't recall what data or conclusions they found.

In any case, if I were to speculate, I would guess that it has to do with the way one vapes versus the way one smokes. When smoking you take 10-15 puffs or so in a 5-10minute time frame. But when vaping most people find themselves taking fewer puffs more often, ie., maybe only one or two puffs at a time, but every minute or so. Smaller doses more frequently may have a different impact on heartrate than higher doses in a shorter time frame.

Another possibility is the different absorption rate. There's been evidence that less nicotine is actually absorbed from vaping than from cigarette smoke. This is part of the reason someone might need a higher nicotine strength than the cigarettes they were using before.

Ralikar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Hey, Leaford, my post should be titled "Why Should I Do Any More Business With Bloog"? I've spent a ton of cash at Bloog, tons of great posts here and sent many word of mouth people to your company, and gotten some great tips/help here, but I'm about one shipment away from never doing any business with Bloog again. I've had constant and perpetual problems with the quality of your batteries; I will give you an overview:

5 orders ago (all orders $100+)-- broken battery. Had to leave town didn't complain.

4 orders ago-- broken battery again. Complained to Aileen she sent me two batteries for the last one. I was happy; third battery broke but it was not a problem.

3rd order--fine

2nd order-- 7 manual batteries, 1 broken.

Last order-- 5 manual 102s, one broken--flickering weak blue light when I plugged it in and it dies days later, never working well. Now, have cartos with post problems and that burn all the time--into the second box. So I've spent the last 2 weeks looking at yet another dead battery on my desk and cursing Bloog every other carto which seems to burn or stop working for no reason (seems to be weak posts).

So what is going on at Bloog? I use to get excited about an order now I wonder which part will be screwed up... It's not the customers place to have to drive to the post office and return a product again and again and again... And Put "please test the batteries" in the CS form.

Once in a blue moon I understand, but 5 batteries in 5 large $$ shipments and now crappy cartos? From a company that never had this problem before...

So I thought I'd make you aware of the problem, because I'm tired of poor QC and wasting my expensive JC liquids, and after the last shipment things seem to be getting worse not better.

What's going on at Bloog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread