Status
Not open for further replies.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
i am ready for a Zombie apocalypse so i will never make a post like this,,,,,back-ups is the name of the game
i should add this,,it is 10 miles to buy a stinky@8bucks a pack and 4.75 a gallon for gas.. 20 miles to buy a step up from blu cig kit @140 BUCKS 3000 miles to the nearest vape supplier .. so right now i can easily go 6 months without order any gear,,and my re-buildables should be arriving very soon juice supply right now is 2 moths worth,,but placing a bulk order real soon,,just never know when the Zombies will be here getting a couple of solar chargers soon too,,but for a different reason

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
There was a thread like this and someone mentioned how they gave their mail person a nice gift. That seemed to help with her issues. I know that recently USPS announced that they were laying more people off so that could be some reason why the performance isn't as up to par as you want. Hope you woes get better.

mmrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2012
michigan, usa
this made me realize something... oh no! what if the power goes out and i can't recharge my batteries?? .. that would be torture. lol

Living very close to the east coast, I found out a long time ago that a hurricane or nor'easter can shut down USPS or UPS for up to a week. Not to mention having no electricity and grocery stores and gas stations being closed. A week's worth of food, water, ammo, batteries and vaping supplies are a bare minimum for me. I can assure you that I have much more than that on hand at all times.

mmrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2012
michigan, usa
great idea! i should've read your post before i posted. umm sorry. ..lol

5. A car charger is a good item to have on hand to use during power emergencies. Here in Florida, we are subject to power outages during tropical storms and hurricanes. A car charger solves that issue. You can also use a pass-thru with a lot of the car chargers. Check to be sure when you order one and make sure it can be used with your particular charger as well.

Tracey :)

SazoidX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Tucson, Arizona
4. A lot of folks don't think about having a back up charger. I have more than a few on hand. You may even want to consider having an extra to keep at the office so you don't need to tote it back and forth every day.

5. A car charger is a good item to have on hand to use during power emergencies. Here in Florida, we are subject to power outages during tropical storms and hurricanes. A car charger solves that issue. You can also use a pass-thru with a lot of the car chargers. Check to be sure when you order one and make sure it can be used with your particular charger as well.

4. Absolutely! I have a backup charger at work for my PV and for my cell phone - as well as a car charger, and a home charger, and a backup charger for traveling or if one dies. Having the one at work has saved my sanity more than once.

5. You can always drain a laptops batteries in an emergency too if you have a USB charger - as long as you don't desperately need the laptop. To me vaping trumps working from home, so the charging is going to win in a power outage. :D

I also learned early on to "charge early and charge often." Nothing like running out of power on one battery only to realize that your backup battery never got plugged in and is also dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread