The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Precise 18650 (P18) - First Impressions

Discussion in 'Commercial Ecigarette Reviews and Videos' started by Switched, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    Forgot to tell you before, great review, caused me to order one.

2. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    Thanks for the kind words. I have had mine for two months now. It has yet to be cleaned and hasn't missed a beat. I am not cleaning it on purpose as I want to see how long I can go before cleaning it. I use it exclusively with SLB 510 cartos and never have to worry about either running out of battery or liquid when out and about. The downfall about the AW 18650 batt is that I forget occasionally when the last time I charged it :) I get 29-30 hrs per charge, but YMMV.

It wears extremely well, it is not a finger print magnet and is developing a nice patina. I am glad I was able to assist you with your decision and believe you will be pleased. Turn around time for these is about 3-4 weeks but well worth the wait.

3. Quick

Quick Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2009
    New Jersey
    Is there a video review of someone using the p18? cant seem to find any.. The wait still 3-4 weeks?

4. Vaporologist

Vaporologist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2010
    Epic Journey
    I don't think the wait is that long anymore. When I ordered my P18 a couple of months ago, I waited 5 weeks to receive it. I ordered the P16 exactly 2 weeks ago today and received my shipping notice last Thursday, about a week and a half. I believe David said that he is caught up on all P16 and P18 orders as of the last Friday. Videos? I haven't seen any.

5. grabeard

grabeard Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

p18,
    I asked David about this 5 weeks ago and was told 1 week for p16 and 3 weeks for the p 18, so I ordered the p18 for my wife and got a tracking # on 10/6, but held still says electronic notice was received but the item has not been scanned into their system. Tomorrow will be 5 weeks.

6. Big Hitter

Big Hitter Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2010
    Binghamton, NY
    Have you contacted David about this ??

7. Infernal2

Infernal2 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2010
    The Oil Coast, AL
    What Big Hitter said, David is easily approachable and seems to be dedicated to not only quality products but customer service as well.

8. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    Updates are posted weekly in the Super T sub for those who bother to look :toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.