The REOville lounge

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Just point me to the bar and fill the hotel room fridge of beer
I bet your vacation pics would be fun to see too.
unnamed.gif
heehee

I hope you have a safe and wonderful time.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hello everybody,
I haven't been on here in forever. I used to buy drip tips at RTD Vapor. They were nothing special, just black plastic, but they were very short. Less than a half inch long. Does anyone know of a good place to buy them now that our sources are drying up.
Hi @TheBikeGuy! I just saw this and wanted to respond. Wish I had some helpful info...but I don’t. Just wanted to acknowledge you. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Gosh, I can't remember the last time I bought drip tips. Of course, I can't really remember the last time I washed mine.
girl_haha.gif

Knowing me, I would buy the cheapest I could find and dremel the little sucker down to where I wanted it. I love power tools. heehee

I hope all the daddies had a wonderful Father's Day. We had a very tasty rib-eye. Was not as good as he can grill but it would have been cheesy to ask him to cook. Of course, I've been known to be a little cheesy.
unnamed.gif

Hugs to all. . .

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hi there Reo Fam! Need a little re-education about an easy way to place a new tube with squonk bottle onto the nipple. I tried any tricks I could remember and got zip results. I know I could skim thru our archives but....well... I guess I am lazy. Haha.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Hope you are all well.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Hi there Reo Fam! Need a little re-education about an easy way to place a new tube with squonk bottle onto the nipple. I tried any tricks I could remember and got zip results. I know I could skim thru our archives but....well... I guess I am lazy. Haha.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Hope you are all well.

I have not done that in a long time, but you might find something here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN-nlyMBoMsPe8935HBtErA/videos

KAS

• Informative
Reactions: Robinowitz

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I have not done that in a long time, but you might find something here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN-nlyMBoMsPe8935HBtErA/videos

KAS
Thank you @kas122461. It was sure fun to hear that familiar voice especially on the maintenance video! Unfortunately the angle of the camera missed how he reattached the tube. It was pretty quick so I bet it just slipped on. There has to be a way. I have done it before with a new tube but can’t remember what I did to get it to slip on easily. Perhaps I could prep it with a touch of VG to make it slick and more pliable? I will continue to sleuth....

• Optimistic
Reactions: kas122461

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
View attachment 977348 I have always just twisted the tube. Did you get it figured out? I hope so.
Thanks for checking. I just switched to another Reo mod. Too funny: tis not my first “tube changing experience” just forgot any tricks. Haha. It could be that I need to try another tube the next time I try it. Since the one I tried was used before. Might have been more brittle.
Have a great day today Reo gang!

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Thanks for checking. I just switched to another Reo mod. Too funny: tis not my first “tube changing experience” just forgot any tricks. Haha. It could be that I need to try another tube the next time I try it. Since the one I tried was used before. Might have been more brittle.
Have a great day today Reo gang!

Yeah for sure try to lube it first with some juice. Do you best to not use your finger nails as you may cut the tube then.

P.S. T minus 3 days till lift off to Florida Vacation! 5am Sunday morning! Oh my am I not looking forward to it :/

The days leading up and preparing is gona suck.. packing vape gear will be fun.. not!

Wife is telling me to just bring multipal attys so I don't have to bring extra coil wire and stuff to make coils in fear TSA will think it's bomb making materials haha.

Not taking my good Reos.. just a couple of beaters.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Yeah for sure try to lube it first with some juice. Do you best to not use your finger nails as you may cut the tube then.

P.S. T minus 3 days till lift off to Florida Vacation! 5am Sunday morning! Oh my am I not looking forward to it :/

The days leading up and preparing is gona suck.. packing vape gear will be fun.. not!

Wife is telling me to just bring multipal attys so I don't have to bring extra coil wire and stuff to make coils in fear TSA will think it's bomb making materials haha.

Not taking my good Reos.. just a couple of beaters.
Happy journey! I agree with your wive’s suggestions. Keep it simple.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Reporting back. This time I used a new bottle and tube and the lube trick worked this time. Yay!
How’s everyone doing? Are you surviving your Florida vacation @SteamStack? Did you bring enough back-ups? ( there’s never too many. Haha).

Yup, we survived!

Try not to make a wall of text.

Went to the Metro Airport at 5am for our 7am flight.. nice cause their was no traffic on the roads. Freaking massive airport and we parked at a long term parking for our 6 day trip.

Waiting to get on the plane for 2 hours was hell when I could not vape. :/ Wife had some funny pills from her doctor just for plane rides.. did nothing for me and I took 2.

Tried to watch a movie while on the plane and could not pay attention to it haha.

Take off sucked hard and did not help me much catching a few planes threw the airport window before hand what looked like a verticle steep take off lol.

Landing I thought would be fine but 0 warning of impact! And I had to rely on my daughter with the window seat to tell me when we were close.

Plane landed hard in Floridia and slammed on the brakes hard and it was kinda nuts.

Only a 2.5 hour flight so not that bad but damn I wanted to get out and kiss the ground haha.

We had perfect weather in Floridia the while time.. might of rained for 3-5 mins early one morning.

Wife hid the fact to the kids that we upgraded the rooms last min to the largest room you can get. The normal rooms were small single room with just a bed and pull out couch. She was able to get us the large corner room thst has a seperate king bed room and large living space with pull out couch and wrap around the corner balcony.. so my kids 13 and 17 year olds loved it!

We stayed at the Diplomat in Fort Lauderdale. Large place and has 3 large pools and is on the beach.

Anyways.. beer. First time we had to use an Uber and damn we used them often!

First trip to a local walmarts and I was all about scoring a large cooler to hold the 2 cold cases of beer. Sucked they didn't have warm beer. And the room only had a tiny cube fridge. :/

I looked like a freak most likely filling up the cooler with cold beer and getting ice their at thr checkout and filling the cooler while checking out haha.. long check out line so why not.

Good thing I did that as I find out the mini fridge we had in our $500 a night room wasn't working!

Had to call room service and the guy fixed it and still gave me the orher fridge he bought to replace it.. so now I had plenty of room for bottle water and beer!!

Beach.. what's to like? Sun is too hot, sand burns your feet!

First day out their we got chairs and had to pay $27 for an embrella. Took a break to go eat lunch at the restaurant by the beach.. and when we come back to our beach seat (mid day) the sun made the sand so freaking hot our feet were burning and we had no choice but to run as fast as we could to our seats! Oh the torture!!! My daughter was crying cause her feet hurt thst bad.. never walk the beach without sandles or shoes!

By the end of the day I end up with the stupidest tan you ever seen! Needless to say.. but I tried my best to stay out of the sun from their on. Maybe swam at the pool twice.

Mostly I was on the balcony.. haha. Night time on the 20th floor and the city was all lit up and the pools and the massive 24/7 breeze and cold beer was my nights.

6 days their was a little much.. happy to be home.

Some of her family took a long trip to Greece.. She wants to go but it ain't gona happen. 9-11 hour flight.. no thanks.

Edit: Forgot to mention! My carry on consisted of a new Keurig coffee maker and my vape gear! Wife read how the rooms didn't have a coffee maker.. no chance.. so it was a must cause I'm a coffee by day beer by night guy. Haha.

2 mods and 2 extra attys just encase and 4 bottles of juice.. only went threw 1 bottle the whole trip! Shocking.

Last edited:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Welcome back @SteamStack! What an adventure! Next time perhaps pack some water shoes along with your vape gear & coffee stuff?
Am headed (with my water shoes) to the river for my afternoon off. Looking forward to seeing Blue Herons, Ospreys, Egrets & hopefully otters. So peaceful.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Welcome back @SteamStack! What an adventure! Next time perhaps pack some water shoes along with your vape gear & coffee stuff?
Am headed (with my water shoes) to the river for my afternoon off. Looking forward to seeing Blue Herons, Ospreys, Egrets & hopefully otters. So peaceful.

Thought about those on the plane haha..

Wife's fault cause she said don't walk in the sand with your slides/sandles on.. learned the hard way. Now I know why I seen orher people running on the beach haha.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
REOville,

Does the hose diameter reducer that came with our REOs go in the bottom of the feed tube down in the juice bottle or does it go in the top of the hose up by the nipple? This is the reducer that Rob provided for PG vapers with thinner ejuice.

I've always vaped VG juices and never needed to install one before.

Thanks!

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
REOville,

Does the hose diameter reducer that came with our REOs go in the bottom of the feed tube down in the juice bottle or does it go in the top of the hose up by the nipple? This is the reducer that Rob provided for PG vapers with thinner ejuice.

Thanks!
If I recall correctly it is in the bottom inside the bottle...

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
REOville,

Thanks!
I don’t know but thank you @muzichead for chiming in.
Hello all!

Reactions: jifjifjif

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Hello Reo-nauts! I need help!!
My trusty road warrior P67 needs fixing.
The contact is loose...can I fix that?
Also, I vaguely recall a video explaining how to remove that delrin insert thing - and it needs some cleaning in there, whether that's part of the fixing process or not...anyone know where that can be found (or talk me through how to do it)?
I HAVE to get this mod back in travelling shape!!
I mean, I could in theory make a different Reo my road mod. The first was a Grand - it's still in action, but it's travelling duties were taken over by this guy...
loose contact.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Hello Reo-nauts! I need help!!
My trusty road warrior P67 needs fixing.
The contact is loose...can I fix that?
Also, I vaguely recall a video explaining how to remove that delrin insert thing - and it needs some cleaning in there, whether that's part of the fixing process or not...anyone know where that can be found (or talk me through how to do it)?
I HAVE to get this mod back in travelling shape!!
I mean, I could in theory make a different Reo my road mod. The first was a Grand - it's still in action, but it's travelling duties were taken over by this guy...
View attachment 979963

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but it is what I found. :)

KAS

Users who are viewing this thread