The REOville lounge

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Thank you @Rat2chat2 and @Train2! This is why I ask my Reo Fam 1st! Yep, I got mine from Nude Nicotine too but starting to get a bit low. Sorry, they went out of business. (Edit: still in business just low on stock). Will circle back around and thank you again.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Robinowitz I just noticed your smoke-free date.

image168466.gif

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Any thoughts?
I am sure there will be someone coming along with just the right information for you but I am going to have to do some more research on this because I did not know much about them.

I already know it is probably not for me because one of the cons said:
  • Not only will you get more nicotine, vaping will get more expensive. You’ll burn up more e-juice and burn out more atomizers faster than you can say “nic hit”.
I like to think I am still a thrill seeker but I guess I am just more of an "if it ain't broke. . . " kinda gal.
unnamed.gif

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
How is everyone doing? Anything exciting?

Hope everyone is having a good day. View attachment 974327
Well hello gang! Well I have nothing exciting to report. I have a bad cold...1st since the pandemic began. Grateful I am Covid neg. I forgot how un-fun they are. Haha
How is your sciatica pain @jifjifjif? And everybody else?

• Love

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I forgot how un-fun they are. Haha
I cannot remember the last cold I had. I think it was before I started vaping. Hope you are feeling better and that I did not jinx myself.
unnamed.gif

I hope no news is good news and everyone is getting along just fine. (but an update would be nice)
unnamed.gif
heehee

• Love
Reactions: Robinowitz

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I take a lot of pictures but last time I was at Samclub, I took a pic of the women's t-shirt in front of me. I thought it was cute and says something appropriate right now.

20220504_141340.jpg

Love never fails, just know everything quill be alright! Isn't that the cutest thing? I am so easily entertained.
unnamed.gif

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Well hello gang! Well I have nothing exciting to report. I have a bad cold...1st since the pandemic began. Grateful I am Covid neg. I forgot how un-fun they are. Haha

Thanks for checking! It's basically gone now. It took 3 weeks from start to finish. Had an MRI yesterday and have the follow up appt tomorrow. Degenerative disc disease/pinched nerve is my guess.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA

:/ Take 10,000 ru vitamin D3 and 5k+ mg vitamin C throughout the day.. slam 2000mg in the morning and 1k every couple of hours.cant od.. you'll just pee out the excess.

Wife hit the docs yesterday and of course they hit her with exrays.. negative.. gave her a sheet showing her exercises to so. Call back in 4-6 weeks if still bad.

Of course the huge knot was gone behind her right knee when she finally went in.

So it's like I told her.. time to stretch that leg

Still walks like a weeble wobble haha.

Hopefully better in a week or so..

And as per usual.. its gota come from someone else's lips as she won't listen to me.

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Just curious Reofam, what is your favorite Reos mod that you use most often? Mine is a SL Grand, red of course!

Right their.. had to battle the dang magnets on it recently. On the body the right magnet was never flat.. so the magnet was chipped up pretty bad from opening and closing the door. So I finally drilled out rhe magnet and this time made the hole deeper so the magnet would sit flush. 2nd attempt at this fix as last time I didn't drill the hole out.

Then I had to replace the opposite magnet on the door and the orher magnet on the door as it fell out days prior and lost it! :/

So down 3 magnets from my stock pile and in the end..

Not good! Haha I put the magnet in backwards on the door! Haha

So I swapped the door to the black sl. For now.. can't find my spare doors.. I should look now.

Love those new batteries btw!

One thing I hate about the grand is that it arks on the batteries from the positive pin. Crap load of tiny pits on the battery surface.. and I'll carefully sand those away with very find sandpaper from time to time.. why I buy new batteries every year.

Should of stuck with the p67.. I have a beat one I need to strip the surface off of it and many spare parts for. Just never liked the button on it.. would get stuck often if juice would get around it.
20220514_163241.jpg

Oh. You know I got a spare brand new tubled raw sl/lp grand just encase I lose this one! Haha

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I just took this pic. These stay on the back of my bed. My watching tv tooters. I have not used the mini much since I got the new easier to squonk bottle though.
viannen_39.gif

20220515_000615.jpg

My very 1st reo that MamaTried gave to me. I miss Dennis so much.
connie_wimperingbaby.gif

20150305_180156.jpg

And then I have another mini and Woodvil. The white one I gifted to someone that ended up not being worthy but still glad I did. You just have to share the reo love.
20150429_150224-1.jpg

I need to take some new family photo's.
unnamed.gif

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I imagine it has been 3d printed. Everything else has. They are nice little machines. I have actually thought about getting one. Someone I used to know has one and I watch it making me a 18650 battery holder. Keeps my batteries in perfect charging rotation sort of like a Lifesaver machine. Actually, those batteries are lifesavers.
girl_haha.gif

Hope everyone is having a great week.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
jJ549bn
Just curious Reofam, what is your favorite Reos mod that you use most often? Mine is a SL Grand, red of course!

Out of bordom I tried and was surprised I was able to still log in to ECF. Good to see you still active nice lady. You probably well know what my favorite Reo's were (over all of the other mods that I bought). Altogether I bought 37 Reo's over the years, but my five P67's with them running Wotofo Profile Mesh atty's the last two years or so I vaped ruled the roost here. No other gear I vaped even came close to that combination for my DLH's. i stopped vaping in 2019, tossed all of the gear in boxes and sent them to a storage garage never to be seen by me again. About the same with a massive stock of supplies to make my own liquids that still takes up way too much room in one of my refrigerators (I use the flavor concentrates in some of my foods/drinks). So out of mind mostly, but I'll never forget the Reo's, Robert and some of the other diehard Reo's users back in the day when I ran his forum. It took some digging, but I did find one picture of them that hasn't been lost off my endless computer upgrades so far. I see it takes a URL for pics here now, so Not sure if an Imgbb image will work here though. But back in the day I posted it several times.
jJ549bn

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
jJ549bn

Out of bordom I tried and was surprised I was able to still log in to ECF. Good to see you still active nice lady. You probably well know what my favorite Reo's were (over all of the other mods that I bought). Altogether I bought 37 Reo's over the years, but my five P67's with them running Wotofo Profile Mesh atty's the last two years or so I vaped ruled the roost here. No other gear I vaped even came close to that combination for my DLH's. i stopped vaping in 2019, tossed all of the gear in boxes and sent them to a storage garage never to be seen by me again. About the same with a massive stock of supplies to make my own liquids that still takes up way too much room in one of my refrigerators (I use the flavor concentrates in some of my foods/drinks). So out of mind mostly, but I'll never forget the Reo's, Robert and some of the other diehard Reo's users back in the day when I ran his forum. It took some digging, but I did find one picture of them that hasn't been lost off my endless computer upgrades so far. I see it takes a URL for pics here now, so Not sure if an Imgbb image will work here though. But back in the day I posted it several times.
jJ549bn
HEY Spydro. Good...no, great to hear from ya!!
Are you in Nevada??? Seemed like I recalled that...or maybe AZ. If you're where I think, I'd want to meet you for coffee if you're bored...I moved here last year.
Anyway - also if you're bored - you oughta post some Reos for sale to those folks (like me) that still vape and love them. lol. I have plenty of mods, but if I had another Reo, I'd USE it... :)

Anyway - good to hear from you!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
There were many reasons why I dropped off ECF when I stopped vaping in 2019. But mostly because I lost interest in what little was left of the folks I once knew on the gear manufacturer forums I visited here that had closed there businesses. The exceptions since was stopping by a few times that was mostly to say hello to @Robinowitz. So it’s been over a year since the last time I was on ECF.

And there was a reason why I added this to my sig line: I stopped vaping last fall (2019), chose not to sell, package or ship anything. The reason I added it to my sig and turned off private messaging was because of too many people who on the open forum and via private messaging made the same comments as this last post of mine has stirred up… people who wanted to get my vape gear before anyone else could get it. That decision has not changed, none of it is for sale and never will be. So I think the best thing for this forum and the few folks still running on it is to close that subject right now.

@Robinowitz I hope all is well in your neighborhood that sometimes all too often gets nasty visits from nature and careless people. I’ll always miss San Francisco/Carmel by the Sea and the Russian River country the most from the 9+ years I lived in CA starting from 1967.

Spy

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Enjoy it.. hopefully whenever someone finds it all they know where to find these forums if still around.

Most likely just sold to the first person on Facebook market for $50 or so cause no one will know what it all is.

Just thought of the people in need of parts with no one making any now.

I've got a nice small stockpile as well... but I'm still vaping and will try till the end..

Though I'm sure with the government threatening black outs this summer.. my nic supply will be lost.

Users who are viewing this thread