Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I'M IN LOVE!

I have been looking at the RDAs with top airflow. The Sapor and about 10 other ones.

A few days ago I stumbled across several reviews for the Rogue rda. Most of the rba viewers did not like the rogue for one reason or another. I found the Sapor for $30 I found other top airflow RDAs so I decided to look up the Rogue. I found a clone of the Rogue for an insane price of $9 on eBay. Could not find an authentic anywhere.

As most of not all know I LOVE the Freakshow Mini but hate that it leaks.

The Rouge is almost exactly like the Freakshow Mini but has the airflow at the top instead of bottom so it is not going to leak unless you wreck the o rings or lie the atty ob its side.

The Rouge not counting the drip tip and the 510 pin is only 18 mm from the bottom to the top. The Freakshow Mini is 1 mm taller than the Rouge so the taste is almost identical to the Freakshow Mini but the mini has a bit of a dome for the heatsink fins at the top so the FREAKSHOW Mini may have a tiny bit better flavor.

This little rogue came with three Tops brass, copper, and Stainless to match your battery or mod.

At $8.99 an incredible bargain an atty that has three tops to match your mod is a STEAL. I received the Rogue clone a few days ago and I have already bought two more. YES I LIKE IT THAT MUCH.

I only have one complaint about the rouge.

The positive pin has a post hole for the wire. The negative posts do not have pos holes. Meaning you have to put the wire under the screw in the negatixd ppsts. The limited mobility of my left hand makes that a real pain but with this one complaint I am giving the A mod (Wotofo) clone of the Rouge 4 1/2 stars.

The Rouge clone doesn't come with a drip tip but for $8.99 delivered to your mail box I am VERY HAPPY WITG IT. 4.5 STARS

Reactions: Steelgirl

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I'M IN LOVE!

I have been looking at the RDAs with top airflow. The Sapor and about 10 other ones.

A few days ago I stumbled across several reviews for the Rogue RDA. Most of the RBA viewers did not like the rogue for one reason or another. I found the Sapor for $30 I found other top airflow RDAs so I decided to look up the Rogue. I found a clone of the Rogue for an insane price of $9 on eBay. Could not find an authentic anywhere.

As most of not all know I LOVE the Freakshow Mini but hate that it leaks.

The Rouge is almost exactly like the Freakshow Mini but has the airflow at the top instead of bottom so it is not going to leak unless you wreck the o rings or lie the atty ob its side.

The Rouge not counting the drip tip and the 510 pin is only 18 mm from the bottom to the top. The Freakshow Mini is 1 mm taller than the Rouge so the taste is almost identical to the Freakshow Mini but the mini has a bit of a dome for the heatsink fins at the top so the FREAKSHOW Mini may have a tiny bit better flavor.

This little rogue came with three Tops brass, copper, and Stainless to match your battery or mod.

At $8.99 an incredible bargain an atty that has three tops to match your mod is a STEAL. I received the Rogue clone a few days ago and I have already bought two more. YES I LIKE IT THAT MUCH.

I only have one complaint about the rouge.

The positive pin has a post hole for the wire. The negative posts do not have pos holes. Meaning you have to put the wire under the screw in the negatixd ppsts. The limited mobility of my left hand makes that a real pain but with this one complaint I am giving the A mod (Wotofo) clone of the Rouge 4 1/2 stars.

The Rouge clone doesn't come with a drip tip but for $8.99 delivered to your mail box I am VERY HAPPY WITG IT. 4.5 STARS

I put a little Ming Vase drip tip on the Rogue it us only 41 mm from the top of the drip tip to the bottom of the deck.

I am rocking a single coil of 28 gauge wire with 8 wraps around a 2mm diameter rod. The resistance is 1.01 ohms.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I agree,i got the Tobeco clone a few weeks ago and really like the Rogue.I got ya beat though,i got mine from 101 on clearance for $4.99 haha.I just wish i would have known i would like it,and i would have grabbed a 2nd one before they sold out.I'm still playing around with coil height to get the best performance from it,but definitely a great little atty.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I agree,i got the Tobeco clone a few weeks ago and really like the Rogue.I got ya beat though,i got mine from 101 on clearance for $4.99 haha.I just wish i would have known i would like it,and i would have grabbed a 2nd one before they sold out.I'm still playing around with coil height to get the best performance from it,but definitely a great little atty.

Congrats on that STEAL!

The Rogue is a great little atty. LOVE IT

I paid $8.99 shipped all the way from Shenzheng.

I raised my coil between the height of the negative posts and the positive post and have the coil directly under one of the airflow.

Next time I am going for a chimney coil instead of a horizontal coil.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Even at $8.99,still a great price though.After seeing your first post,i went and checked them out on ebay,i'll probably pick up one from them too,especially since they have the stainless one.When i got mine stainless was sold out,so i got a black one.
I hadn't even thought about trying a chimney build,that should work really well in these atty's.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Even at $8.99,still a great price though.After seeing your first post,i went and checked them out on ebay,i'll probably pick up one from them too,especially since they have the stainless one.When i got mine stainless was sold out,so i got a black one.
I hadn't even thought about trying a chimney build,that should work really well in these atty's.

In the Rogue it will be a reverse chimney since the air flow comes from the top.

Next time I do a build I will close off one of the airflow with part of a sillico bracelet. Silicone is good for several hundred degrees without melting.

I use silicone wrist bands on my cook pots so I can lift a pot of almost boiling water off my homemade backpacking backpacking stoves without third degree burns.

Reactions: KentA

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
When I first got a rogue (bottom feed by Catfish) I wasn't too keen on it. It didn't create the big clouds I thought I needed. I put it away after a short use. Well, about 2 weeks ago I dragged it out and built a better set of dual coils, lowered the ohms a bit down to .5 And I tell you what... I'M IN LOVE WITH IT TOO !!! Much better then I remember. It may not give me the clouds that my Troll or even my Sapor (I give high marks for the Sapor also) But the Rogue is excellent. Plenty of vapor, and flavor galore. I quite often use unflavored with a hint of.. and the Rogue makes me think I have created a full strength e-liquid. I'm having trouble finding drip tips for it tho. Metal gets too hot. I like short, but not too short, and wide bore. I bought a delrin with a plastic or delrin sleeve today. It's doing great, but it doesn't look very good on my Rogue / REO. Without the sleeve thingy, it looks much better. But the insert - or actual drip tip which is black - has airflow holes in each side. Kind of dumb IMO. The sleeve is designed to cover or open the drip tip airflow. If the sleeve was black, I'd be a happy camper. The B & M I went to didn't have black. It's marbley sort of swirled green.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
When I first got a rogue (bottom feed by Catfish) I wasn't too keen on it. It didn't create the big clouds I thought I needed. I put it away after a short use. Well, about 2 weeks ago I dragged it out and built a better set of dual coils, lowered the ohms a bit down to .5 And I tell you what... I'M IN LOVE WITH IT TOO !!! Much better then I remember. It may not give me the clouds that my Troll or even my Sapor (I give high marks for the Sapor also) But the Rogue is excellent. Plenty of vapor, and flavor galore. I quite often use unflavored with a hint of.. and the Rogue makes me think I have created a full strength e-liquid. I'm having trouble finding drip tips for it tho. Metal gets too hot. I like short, but not too short, and wide bore. I bought a delrin with a plastic or delrin sleeve today. It's doing great, but it doesn't look very good on my Rogue / REO. Without the sleeve thingy, it looks much better. But the insert - or actual drip tip which is black - has airflow holes in each side. Kind of dumb IMO. The sleeve is designed to cover or open the drip tip airflow. If the sleeve was black, I'd be a happy camper. The B & M I went to didn't have black. It's marbley sort of swirled green.

I LOVED THE Rogue still do. I like it enough to have three of them.

One I use at home another in my bug out bag, and a spare if the one I use at night starts leaking. During the day I use the Goblin Mini tank that has flavor just as good at the best drippers I ever used.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

I use a green Delrin drip tip. Works great.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
What I have done lately was make a small hole in a vape band and put the hole over the airflow where my single coil is leaning the airflow on the other side blocked off.

I really like the little Rogue. I have three of them.

One I use at home. One coiled and wicked in my bug out bag. another one if the one I use at home starts leaking.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Like my Rogue also.
    Did you bottom feed the Sapor?

Blackboar

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2014
    Upper Marlboro, MD
    I bought the Rogue clone (RM7) from Reos Mods. I loved the fact that the RDA was pretty much leak proof. My problem with it was that because it was leak proof and I squonk, I tend to over squonk it. This led to hot splashes of juice in my mouth. I became frustrated with it and put it away after a couple uses. Tonight, I decided to give it another try. Instead of positioning the airholes directly above my coils I put them on top of the negative posts. So far, 1/2 a bottle of juice later, I am finding that there is no spitting! Flavor is about the same, which is very good. It's never been a fog up the room kinda of atty, but I do notice a little less dense of the vapor coming from this configuration. But the fact that I'm not getting any spit back, it's a worthy trade off for me.

Reactions: KentA

bky16

ECF Veteran
    Jan 4, 2015
    Hong Kong
    I bought my rogue sometimes ago, and the flavour was never what I'm looking for.
    Until today that my built is 0.4 ohms with ID of 2mm. The favour is a lot better, but I would want a dense vape which I'm yet to archive. I had tried to raise the coil closer to the air holes. Further, I got quite a lot of juice in my glass drip tip.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread