The saddest day ever..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctorvapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2017
It wasn't long ago I had 4 eleaf ipowers and an istick Pico all working perfectly that me and my girlfriend shared.

One hard drop and the charge port on the ipower was all messed up. Then the second ipower autofired . The third ipower isn't reading the ohms most the time and when it does it doesn't want to fire, which is what the second ipower was doing before it autofired.

Lastly, the Pico which I've been using while my girlfriend used the last ipower.. Well, it's longer with us. The battery caps threads got so messed up it won't screw down all way, now the screen blinks between a full and empty battery.

I think a moment of silence is in order...

Now me and my girlfriend are sharing the eleaf ipower and in a few days I'll be ordering two geekvape aegis legends. Hoping they have a better fate.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
It wasn't long ago I had 4 eleaf ipowers and an istick Pico all working perfectly that me and my girlfriend shared.

One hard drop and the charge port on the ipower was all messed up. Then the second ipower autofired . The third ipower isn't reading the ohms most the time and when it does it doesn't want to fire, which is what the second ipower was doing before it autofired.

Lastly, the Pico which I've been using while my girlfriend used the last ipower.. Well, it's longer with us. The battery caps threads got so messed up it won't screw down all way, now the screen blinks between a full and empty battery.

Now me and my girlfriend are sharing the eleaf ipower and in a few days I'll be ordering two geekvape aegis legends. Hoping they have a better fate.
Backups for your backups!

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Ypsilanti mi

I don't have one (Just got a Cylon )
But the Legend looks to be built like a tank

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Good luck with the Legend, sorry to hear of your misfortune. As a "dropper" one of the first things I look for is longevity, so I have some provaris. Although, since stopping dual use and being a vaping dilettante, well I am proud to report I have killed zero mods.

Tanks? That's another story! LOL. But I wish you luck and I know the frustration, sounds like the Legend will be a good mod for you. I am lucky enough to have one arriving myself, and I look forward to it. The Ages was a mod I kept looking at going, "I should own that," but never quite got around to it. I am looking forward to the 2 battery option for sure!

Anna

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Well.. until they get blown up

If your blowing them up, your doing something wrong. Should probably stay away from steak knives also. Lol

Promoting an idea that they just blow up for no reason is willfully ignorant.

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
If your blowing them up, your doing something wrong. Should probably stay away from steak knives also. Lol

Promoting an idea that they just blow up for no reason is willfully ignorant.
While I do not disagree with your assessment, the fact remains that they can blow up if dealt with incorrectly. I compare it to skydiving. Skydiving is also perfectly safe as long as no mistakes are made. Mistakes happen though. Every few years someone has an issue and dies. Ecigs have a reputation for being dangerous primarily because of mechs.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread