The ShockWave by Super-T Preorder Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSVap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
Finland
I am looking towards Cisco's atomizer tank as my candidate. Thought about a genesis of some sorts but I am getting tired of fiddling. So a tank that feeds a HH357 atty sounds good to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Well, UFS does that....

I was planning on putting ZAU, BliSS or AC9 on top of mine. Probly going to have BliSS on the satin and ZAU on the polished.

Mindtroverted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
Well, UFS does that....

I was planning on putting ZAU, BliSS or AC9 on top of mine. Probly going to have BliSS on the satin and ZAU on the polished.

You cruel, cruel man (person)! Do you really need all three? How about sending me the bliSS? After all, it will be too heavy on your Shockwave :p

okcodemonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Oklahoma
www.okcodemonkey.com
any links for that tank? i havent seen it yet i dont think. I have along barrel HH357 i have been neglecting

I can't find any pics. On one of the Vapercon videos (I think pbusardos) he show a prototype. Avidvaper has the item listed on the site but no photos or real information.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I bought some Precise +s to hold me over till my SWs come, but it turns out that I love my Precises soooo much that I'm beginning to wonder if I'll have that same affection when their big brothers arrive home :) I think so, I've always wanted a super big battery mod, but never took the plunge until I saw the alluring specs the SW boasts :toast:

Last edited:

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Can someone keep me in the Amp loop? They told me they won't do pre-orders or waiting lists/notifications and will only provide the sale date/time through social media which I don't do. I will not become one with the FACEBORG. I am not getting the big deal about RBAs but a tank that actually feeds an atty like the .357 I would be interested in, provided it works well.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Can someone keep me in the Amp loop? They told me they won't do pre-orders or waiting lists/notifications and will only provide the sale date/time through social media which I don't do. I will not become one with the FACEBORG. I am not getting the big deal about RBAs but a tank that actually feeds an atty like the .357 I would be interested in, provided it works well.
'

That seems kinda strange since there is not much activity on their facebook page, I think the last post is from july. I wish there was a thread or something.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
'

That seems kinda strange since there is not much activity on their facebook page, I think the last post is from july. I wish there was a thread or something.

I'm thinking they might Tweet more than they faceborg. DO they have an ECF presence? I couldn't find avid anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread