Status
Not open for further replies.

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
I had three MNKE 26650's to use with my mastadon(motorcitymodz spelling) and mammoth along with my bombshell stinger.When I ordered the shockwave,i ordered 2 of the blue ones from super T.Then I heard that the AW 26500 was going away and with the kick spacer part of the shockwave,I ordered 6 AW 26500's as soon as I found some.They have been waiting,3/4's charged,for around 9 months.But come to find out,I prefer the 26650's

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I agree :) For someone, such as myself, who loves rebuildables...a kick has no place in my SW :toast:
I had three MNKE 26650's to use with my mastadon(motorcitymodz spelling) and mammoth along with my bombshell stinger.When I ordered the shockwave,i ordered 2 of the blue ones from super T.Then I heard that the AW 26500 was going away and with the kick spacer part of the shockwave,I ordered 6 AW 26500's as soon as I found some.They have been waiting,3/4's charged,for around 9 months.But come to find out,I prefer the 26650's

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
LOL in an effort to get a little hyped up about an AMP tank I thought I'd watch a video about it. Made a bad choice apparently, I just watched Wishtart's incredibly droll presentation. In videodom I'm Beyonce to his Adele!
Yeah I watched that a week ago. Professional setup, and droll is an understatement. If you wanted evidence that aliens or earlier model replicants without emotion/personality/humanity technology were walking amongst us superficially disguised as humans...

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
whoop! Shipping notice received! Now if I could remember what I had in the order along with the SW :D

LSVap 27-May - 12104 #50

Riverboat 7-Jun - 12312 #52

I must be getting close :unsure: ?

I know whats in my order:
1 Satin Shockwave
1 Precise HD spring
2 IMR 26500 3.7V 3000mAh
1 "Shorty" Traditional Stainless Steel 510/901 T-Tip-------out of stock
1 Charger Trustfire TR005 3.0/3.2/3.7 Volt-----------------out of stock
David I know in the past you have said that Items are pulled and held for orders...but if you dont have the out of stock items at this point..... Ship the Shockwave anyway...you can owe me or send a refund check for the missing items....

Im just covering my bases so theres no delay..............:)

Last edited:

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
#

225x200xP_FT_J_A_49ers_Clark5xSB.jpg.pagespeed.ic.F6xYNJbv6N.jpg

Then I still have a ways to go...

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
There must have been more than just *one* shipping notice today. Where are you all hiding?

Isolde and I have been inseparable today. I've decided a Kick is totally unnecessary. 26650 is an awesome battery. I pity the fool who lets one of these go. The Super-T shiny is great, first time I've experienced it. Instead of being fingerprinty you just rub it right in and it acts as a polish. Come on Tristan! The pictures of the satin make me drool.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Bummer...I was hoping to get a glowing preliminary report. :unsure: Supposedly people are badmouthing it on the Faceborg so I'm getting nervous about it and I'm hoping there's just a small learning curve. Oh well.

Heres another AMP reveiw....
AvidVaper AMP Tank - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread