The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Sophia Atomizer by Leo (ProVari Tank Will Be Available)

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Technonut, Sep 26, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. paladinx

paladinx Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2008
    mars
    Yeah right now it seems the diver v2 can be had for like 60 bucks. if someone told me they are just as good .. id go with the diver.. its a lot cheaper and i won't have to buy some .... for over 100 dollars overseas.. I don't even like that the sophia is so long,, but the two selling points for me is the juice control.. I feel like that might be more forgiving.. you don't have to get everything absolutely perfect for it to wick right.. and also the hole on it is lower down on the base.. plus u can slide ur tank up and work on the coil.. So im a big confused.

2. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    I was thinking along similar lines actually - I don't think I'd ever WANT to work on the coil with a tank attached. I have enough trouble working on coils as it is. And all my tanks are 35mm, so the Diver size would be right... For me, it was just a matter of getting a better coil in my cartotank...

3. paladinx

paladinx Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2008
    mars
    well i mean with the sophia, if something goes wrong, you can slide your tank up and than fix your coil or whatever you have to do.. I am sure you can do the same with the diver, you would just need to buy one of those tank drip tip slider things, than push your tank up.. The big selling point for me is the juice control.. I just want to know from people if the juice control is worth all that extra money, or if the diver v2 and sophia work pretty much the same and both are equal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.