The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Thinomator From Nhaler!!! Thinnest and Lightest Glass Tank on the Market!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jun 14, 2013.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    These super thin-capped lightweight tanks deliver great flavor and performance! Feature a glass tube and anodized aluminum safe for all of your e-liquids with no contamination/pitting/decomposition. A wide selection of colors to match all of your favorite mods. Matches perfectly with our colored Curve mods! You won't believe how light these are!

thinomater%20tanksmall(1).jpg

We are introducing these with a Great Fathers Day sale !!!
    Fathers Day Sale Start NOW!!!
    *********************************************************************************************

2. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    WOW...I never expected such a huge response to these...I also have the longer Glass tubes but the internal diameter was slightly larger so I had to order some different Orings but I should have them today.

3. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Here is the update for those that have purchased and these already. We are adding the extra XL Tube and cartomizer. I was able to source different Oring for the larger inside diameter of the longer glass so we our going with our initial intentions of providing both tubes.

4. Detail Man

Detail Man Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2013
    Indiana USA
    They look nice. What's the diameter?

5. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I will post the exact dimensions later but they are about 20 to 22mm ....

6. Detail Man

Apr 27, 2013
    Indiana USA
    Close enough for my PV's. I placed an order last night. I think its a pretty good value in standard and xl tanks with pre-cut cartos.

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Its actually just under 20 mm in diameter and 35 MM long and the longer one is 45mm long. Thanks,
    Drew

8. Detail Man

Apr 27, 2013
    Indiana USA
    Atop a Vamo v3. Elegant little tank IMO. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371752140.396702.jpg

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Nice Pic! I have to agree....lol...The weight and size of these really make them stand apart from the rest of the tanks I have used....I LOVE the glass and the way they assemble, fill and disassemble so easily also. Thanks,
    Drew

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I just got these back on the site with all the colors and the proper pics for those that were waiting. Thanks for your patience.
    Drew