Not open for further replies.

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
Imeo,

Put a slight taper in the slots. This will allow the metal chips a way to clear the tooling without fouling it up. Yes, It will look slightly different but it is a way to get it done. I will draw up what I am talking about if you need me to.

-Zor

I am still trying to find a way to make it but it seems almost impossible Win.!

Last edited:

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
So I'm going to take a crack a pulling a Major.

2-5 days to UFS?

Mmmmmmmmm... Don't think so. Very soon though. If Customs does return to work on Friday, they will be a full week behind getting items processed both incoming and outgoing. That is the only wild card as to time I see. It wont hurt to keep stalking the CoV site for US buyers just in case. ;)

As for the pre-orders, Bruce runs a tight ship so I expect he will want to be sure the shipment is actually in processing before any pre-orders for the US. Of course he may surprise us all with pre-orders at any time. I am thinking though not before the weekend and here's why:

Bruce is a great guy with excellent service but he isn't running a business for fun. He has to make a living too. With the extra 5% off today and tomorrow, if he put up pre-orders then, it would not affect the actual delivery time and would cost him a fair amount. Say he is getting 100 units (just for sake of the example - I have no clue how many he is getting). The extra 5% dsicount would be a difference of $800 US that he would be losing.

I am anxious as anyone (okay more than most :laugh:) but since it isn't going to speed up getting the items to users by a single minute, I wouldn't put up the pre-orders during that time frame. And that's just the UFS. Think about all the other items (parts, atties, batteries, etc.) that most will be adding to their order and it makes good economic sense for a business to wait. The extra 5% was a courtesy to those needing something ordered ASAP.

The fact he is at VaperCon wont have any bearing on Pre-Orders since I am sure he could put them up just as easily there as he could from home. So bottom line for my un-educated guesstimate would be not before Sunday for Pre-Orders at CoV with some few getting delivered (depending on how backed up Customs is) by the end of this next week. The majority of the orders would start being received the first of the following week.

Again, just some fun guess work to pass the time. I mean he could put up the Pre-Orders right now to prove me wrong and I would be happy as a clam! :D

P.S. And while on that topic, what is so inherently happy about a clam anyway? That is one of many old expressions that has never made a lot of sense to me... :confused:

Last edited:

rojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Now would be a good time to order and try a couple of his dual coil atties. I'm not sure how they'll work with the UFS since they're the length of a 901 but threaded for a 510. But order a couple anyway, if nothing else than simply to establish an account for quicker future checkouts. The 901-length atties will probably work in the UFS, right? Can anyone confirm firsthand?

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
Now would be a good time to order and try a couple of his dual coil atties. I'm not sure how they'll work with the UFS since they're the length of a 901 but threaded for a 510. But order a couple anyway, if nothing else than simply to establish an account for quicker future checkouts. The 901-length atties will probably work in the UFS, right? Can anyone confirm firsthand?

They will rojo. That is why Imeo is shipping these with the new top piece instead of the mouth piece. This gives you better flexibility for atomizers/cartomizers.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
All items were shipped 2 days ago guys. And I am very glad to announce that after the first cig in sections (GGTransformer) we now have the first tank in sections. So if you put 2 or 3 or 4 etc extensions you can vape any length of atomizer, so we can make a UFS like aifel tower :lol: Of course an extension (like the one that is not any longer exists on UFS) is required but thats the easy part

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo,

Put a slight taper in the slots. This will allow the metal chips a way to clear the tooling without fouling it up. Yes, It will look slightly different but it is a way to get it done. I will draw up what I am talking about if you need me to.

-Zor

Zor, can you please repeat? I didnt understand sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread