The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The (un)Official countdown to UFS thread

Discussion in 'The GG' started by Major, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Major

Major Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Panama City, Florida
    Barring any setbacks beyond Imeo's control or shipping delays, Imeo has said he has begun work on the next wave of UFS which should be ready in about a month. Sooooooooooooo...

It wont be long boys and girls until Imeo-Claus packs up his Catamaran sleigh and wings across the globe to bring UFS to us! Ah I can almost hear the bells jingling on the old Catamaran now. :D

So starting today, we have an (un)Official countdown to UFS day! If my math isn't too bad, that means there is only:

31 waiting days until UFS shopping begins! Be sure you do your chores and eat all your vegetables so you're on the NICE list. Don't get on the NAUGHTY list or Imeo-Claus may just bring you nothing! Or even worse, you might only get to shop for used cartos! :laugh:

UFS Seasons Greetings to you all! :toast:

EDIT: Updated the number of days back to 31

2. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    Hey all, we need to make sure Major gets a UFS or he might stroke out

3. silentt

silentt Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Virginia
    I have a feeling Major will get one this time.

4. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Shoot, I'll order one for him if he isn't home!:thumbs:

5. Major

Mar 22, 2011
    Panama City, Florida
    Sorry guys. :blush: I was mostly just joking around. Besides, everyone knows a Catamaran can't fly! Geez... :lol: :lol: :lol:

From the numbers Imeo is hinting around at in other posts, getting one shouldn't be a problem for most every one that wants one this go. But I guess I do need to find another GG item to obsess over. Or maybe get outside more often or something. :D

6. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    I'm with ya Major I have about 15 alarms set on my phone as a reminder lol

7. Fuginazole

Fuginazole VAPOR EXTRAORDINAIRE Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2010
    DALLAS
    I really hope I can snag one of these!!! Since my 2 weeks as a new GG owner I find myself wanting everything GG now. I just got my Iatty form an awsome seller on the EFC and would absolutely love to buy a new UFS tank now!! After reading a ton of stuff on the forums, I am (very!!!!) happy I bought my Iatty but I cant wait to try out the UFS as well. I hear its awsome but would like to see first hand for myself!!! By the way Thank You to all the GG family members who have and will help me along the way. This seems like a great second family to be a part of and I hope one day soon I will have the knowledge you all do.. Thanks again!!!

8. Major

Mar 22, 2011
    Panama City, Florida
    Great to have you aboard! :) There's plenty of knowledge on this forum, all one needs to do is ask and you shall receive. Of course there are a couple of squirrelly old coots like me but I'm lovable and harmless. :w00t:

9. Fuginazole

Dec 1, 2010
    DALLAS
    Thanks Major!!

10. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    As Major said its great to have you aboard Fugi. Nice persons are always welcome and you are one of them buddy:)

11. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Same counting had started on Italian forum by a very nice guy there. Major, I think that I will be on time but please add 2 more days because Bruce asked me for 510 atomizer extensions for UFS so he will delay me a little! Maybe we will have to add 1 more week if I deside to make a prototype of Iatty2 in the middle of UFS production. Also I will push hard the man that shines and the man that cleans the metal parts to do their job as quick as the can

so we start counting again. 31:toast:

12. Fuginazole

Dec 1, 2010
    DALLAS
    Thank Imeo, Its so awesome that you care so much about your customers and offer up so much of your time to make sure we are all happy!!! Thank you so much for that!!!! It's very rare now days to have customer service like that...

13. wongster360

wongster360 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2011
    Washington
    I'm counting down right with you major! :)

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

14. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    My experience of people that offer products or services is very bad Fug. I know that the same is happening in all countries. But because of this I desided when I was young that I will never be like this. I hate people that dont keep their promises, thats why I became like this. If you are happy with me then I am happier buddy:)

15. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    dont be so accurate wong!:lol:

16. wongster360

wongster360 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2011
    Washington
    lol! I'm trying not to! :)

17. jonah

jonah Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2010
    leeds uk
    HOPE the uk are getting some of those 510 atomizer extensions for UFS !!!:)

18. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I made 50 pieces jonah. I am sure that every supplier doesnt need more than 5-6 pieces as I see it

19. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Speaking of, its been a very long time since I have seen my friend, UKTarget, around here and VF -- does anybody know how he's doing? I miss the big good-hearted twisted lug......:cry::cry::cry:

20. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    yeah I hope UK is going ok.

As for the countdown I almost wish I could hybernate for 30 days lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.