Status
Not open for further replies.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
no not the customer... :) SEJ of course!! The databases are apparently save. This was just a random proof of skill they say. But most of the time the business has done something to piss those hackers off.. In any way, none of the credit card infos should have been saved on the website's database.

I was mainly referring to the lack of SEJ's juice availability since Feb of this year, and the non existent communication from them.

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
no not the customer... :) SEJ of course!! The databases are apparently save. This was just a random proof of skill they say. But most of the time the business has done something to piss those hackers off.. In any way, none of the credit card infos should have been saved on the website's database.

I was mainly referring to the lack of SEJ's juice availability since Feb of this year, and the non existent communication from them.

+10 to the last sentence. They have been the ultra suck when it comes restocking and informing customers of anything.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
+10 to the last sentence. They have been the ultra suck when it comes restocking and informing customers of anything.

Customer service was never one of SEJ's best qualities and they lost a lot of customers because of it. Their current restock problems along with the inability to quickly fix their website only leads me to believe the end is near for them. One can only guess if they had experienced a big loss to customs or there was an internal fight with-in the company or maybe both. Whatever the reason the future doesn't look good for them. That is unfortunate as I always enjoyed their selection and discount pricing. Like them or not, their legacy will always be the discount pricing they helped introduce to the e-cig community IMHO. As a wise old friend once told me...... a little competition sharpens the pencil.

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
Customer service was never one of SEJ's best qualities and they lost a lot of customers because of it. Their current restock problems along with the inability to quickly fix their website only leads me to believe the end is near for them. One can only guess if they had experienced a big loss to customs or there was an internal fight with-in the company or maybe both. Whatever the reason the future doesn't look good for them. That is unfortunate as I always enjoyed their selection and discount pricing. Like them or not, their legacy will always be the discount pricing they helped introduce to the e-cig community IMHO. As a wise old friend once told me...... a little competition sharpens the pencil.

So does the wife, when she is feeling nice enough ;)

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth

Couldnt have said it better. They revolutionized the e juice game at the time they first hit the screen. I remember I was broke and really wanted to try a few samples and emailed them they sent me like 5 samples and a keychain for free. Over the time I have gotten stuff replaced that broke on me. The one who does the customer service is Jane and boy is she smoking hot so I really wanted to buy from them with their low prices, good juice and their customer service to me has always been good to me. I don't know if its because they monitor the forums or whatever and see me stick up for them. I think out of any business ive ever dealt with e cig companies the majority have over the top good customer service because people almost want to buy into that brand. So what may be pretty standard for them may not be as good as some other companies. Oh ya I also ordered a couple 30ml bottles of juice that got good reviews but I didnt like it and they just said to keep it and they shipped me out different juice free of charge. The e cig game has changed. I hope they evolve with it because I buy into the whole SEJ as a company brand name thing.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Couldnt have said it better. They revolutionized the e juice game at the time they first hit the screen. I remember I was broke and really wanted to try a few samples and emailed them they sent me like 5 samples and a keychain for free. Over the time I have gotten stuff replaced that broke on me. The one who does the customer service is Jane and boy is she smoking hot so I really wanted to buy from them with their low prices, good juice and their customer service to me has always been good to me. I don't know if its because they monitor the forums or whatever and see me stick up for them. I think out of any business ive ever dealt with e cig companies the majority have over the top good customer service because people almost want to buy into that brand. So what may be pretty standard for them may not be as good as some other companies. Oh ya I also ordered a couple 30ml bottles of juice that got good reviews but I didnt like it and they just said to keep it and they shipped me out different juice free of charge. The e cig game has changed. I hope they evolve with it because I buy into the whole SEJ as a company brand name thing.

Personally I would like to see them clean up the act and evolve as well. I've grown to really enjoy several of the their juices and do believe their discount pricing helps to keep the industry in check. Time will tell what their future holds for them.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Personally I would like to see them clean up the act and evolve as well. I've grown to really enjoy several of the their juices and do believe their discount pricing helps to keep the industry in check. Time will tell what their future holds for them.

Couldnt have said it any better.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I had a bad experience with them and will not buy anything from them again. I would order from them once in a while. I ordered the DK Tobacco and USA mix in 36mg PG. I bought these because of the stronger TH. I received 36 VG instead. The throat hit wasn't what I wanted. I asked them to send me bottles of the two liquids in PG and that I was nearly out. Jane responded after trying to reach her with 7 emails. She said the VG should have the same TH as the PG, and if I wanted a exchange send them back at my expense and then they would start the exchange process. Now remember they didn't send what I ordered and argued that the two liquids should have the same throat hit! I never sent them back and never received what I ordered. I have been around and vaping over two years. I spend quite a bit of money buying juice and PV's. I have never been treated like this from any supplier. Terrible customer service. If they go out of business they got what they deserve!

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Also fan of myPVshop.com / I was total newbie and randall on the phone was outstanding.

You might want to give Randall a call back and have him check over his website. I visited his site using the address in your post. While viewing his juice selection I got slipped a malware infection. Fortunately doing computer clean ups is my side hobby. ;)

P.S. At this point I can't say in all fairness that the website was the source. Since my original posting I see other ECF folks have had similar malware problems related to other activities.

Last edited:

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
SEJ was my first supplier starting out; even though my tastes have changed and I've moved on to stateside, mixed-to-order suppliers, I'll always have a fondness for them. Their juice selection is overwhelming; their prices are competitive with anyone's, and they never made me wait more than a couple of days after placing an order.

For a newbie, they're a great place to go to grow your wings: at $2.10 for 3ml samplers, you can construct your own sampler packs for very little and minimize the cost of discovering what you like.

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
You might want to give Randall a call back and have him check over his website. I visited his site using the address in your post. While viewing his juice selection I got slipped a malware infection. Fortunately doing computer clean ups is my side hobby. ;)

P.S. At this point I can't say in all fairness that the website was the source. Since my original posting I see other ECF folks have had similar malware problems related to other activities.

Just an update...... more than likely my malware infection came from ECF and not the website I was visiting.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/announcements-rules/185550-malware-ecf.html

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
Over the past year SEJ has been having restock problems. At first I thought they were liquidating their inventory and would close up shop, but occasionally they will get one or two new items in for sale. I've e-mailed them twice this year inquiring if they plan to restock the juice and get the same generic answer that they are "awaiting a shipment." For now, it is best to shop elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread