The Wooder Man Monkey Box Bottom Feed Juice Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Gainesville, Florida USA
It is definitely better to take your time than to rush these pieces if art.

I can also make toilet art ....and finger-paint with my shmeckle. I dont care who ya are! Thats pretty funny even for me.

But really thanks a whole lot.

People around here are so cool, thanks for that everyone...

BadThad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Cincinnati
tomb-albums-other-things-i-have-made-picture26477-tired-003.jpg

Beautiful disaster

Sorry I haven't posted much today.

Monkeyshop confirmed, good game

Klute

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs

I luv that one.... Never used that one.... Funny thing is that is exactly me.......

Good Morning All... Its been a great vacation of doing nothing this holiday and playing around in the Forums and Making Monkey Pics.... Waiting for a call and may be jumping on a plane tonight,and head to Tornado disasters from New Years Eve. Ouch....

Surfing the web late last night and found info on the Philly Vapefest 2011 at the end of March. vapefest.com Boy I can see spending a small fortune at this event. Looking at scheduling a Philly Trip this week and attend it. At the least it should be entertaining....

Drottwiler - I order the Zebra with Wenge and the Inlay and very excited...

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I luv that one.... Never used that one.... Funny thing is that is exactly me.......

Good Morning All... Its been a great vacation of doing nothing this holiday and playing around in the Forums and Making Monkey Pics.... Waiting for a call and may be jumping on a plane tonight,and head to Tornado disasters from New Years Eve. Ouch....

Surfing the web late last night and found info on the Philly Vapefest 2011 at the end of March. vapefest.com Boy I can see spending a small fortune at this event. Looking at scheduling a Philly Trip this week and attend it. At the least it should be entertaining....

Drottwiler - I order the Zebra with Wenge and the Inlay and very excited...

Looking forward to the Philly vapefest myself, thank Gawd it's only 15 min away from me, it's gonna be a good one too.!

TomB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Gainesville, Florida USA
Yeah I want a monkey too, but the diaper changes would be rotten. Then monkeys also like to throw poo at people at the zoo which I love.

Hi all
Wow Sounds like Mines going to have lots of improvements.I'm on the list. Still want the zebra.Good things are worth waiting on.
The monkeys are soo cute.I showed the finger monkey to hubby he said no.Like I was going to run out and buy one.Were would you get one?
Be safe
Be happy

BadThad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Cincinnati
Monkey Pic of the Day - This is the photo behind Toms Computer Desk that you could not see..... (There are hide hidden Monkey boxes throughout the photo and a new finger monkey)

monkeysatwork_edited-2.jpg

ROFL! It's a "Where's the monkeyboxx pic"! ....must find the monkeyboxx...must find....I know it's there....

Klute

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs
Looking forward to the Philly vapefest myself, thank Gawd it's only 15 min away from me, it's gonna be a good one too.!

Trying to place in my mind what goes on at a Vaperfest. I am excited to go.... Do people dress up as eGo's and Mod Boxes costumes and walk around with Vapor coming out of them. *lol*..(Like at the comic book conventions)... I just made hotel reservations..... I can have fun with photoshop on this topic also... *lol*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread