The Wooder Man Monkey Box Bottom Feed Juice Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klute

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs
I am new to ECF and wondered what does it take to make an avatar? This would be great!

Punkinduster - Right click on the image and save it to your computer. Then goto your ECF Settings on the top right side of the page. Scroll down and on the left side you will see My Settings Edit Avator. Click on that and upload the photo you just saved.... That should work....

BadThad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Cincinnati
monkeyshirt_edited-1.jpg

ROFL! Have fun at work Monday....I'm off! LOL

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Punkinduster - Right click on the image and save it to your computer. Then goto your ECF Settings on the top right side of the page. Scroll down and on the left side you will see My Settings Edit Avator. Click on that and upload the photo you just saved.... That should work....

Got it, thanks....

Klute

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs
ROFL! Have fun at work Monday....I'm off! LOL

Just check my Mega Millions Lottery Ticket, so I guess I have to goto work.... At least I am heading somewhere warm this week...

Got it, thanks....

No Problem...

Sashwa - I haven't seen any actual dimensions posted in the thread.

jcamacho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Corpus Christi, Texas
I didn't think they were so hopefully Tom or someone who already has one, can post them for me and others who would like to know. I have smallish hands so I'm looking for something that won't overwhelm them.

I have the original which is smaller than the current one Tom is making, he only made five like mine-don't know if he sold all of the other four.. Small in size 1.88 inches wide by 3.33 tall by 1 inch thick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread