The Wooder Man Monkey Box Bottom Feed Juice Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Gainesville, Florida USA
New Pictures using the latest feed tubing. No Leaks as promised. The tubing is 2 thousands of an inch greater than the hole size. Just right.

148255_1552818855866_1097007512_31283522_6328411_n.jpg

Full Juicecup, a whole lot more than you'll ever be putting in there.

166373_1552819015870_1097007512_31283523_4854965_n.jpg

No leaky no wetty! Holding strong for over an hour now (as far as you know). Ha Ha

163133_1552819095872_1097007512_31283524_980297_n.jpg

Thats it, thats the whole business of a sealed tube. I like it because its easy to put in the hole, and you can switch flavor with only the atty remnants to contend with.

167438_1552819175874_1097007512_31283525_2691393_n.jpg

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
Do not touch the Monkey!
This just reminded me of the Peter Gabriel "Shock the Monkey" cover my daughters band, Coal Chamber did with Ozzy Osbourn. Her manager/ agent was Sharon Osborn. Here's the STM & other CC vid links. She was 6 months pregnant when the STM vid was done so she could't do her usual stage gymnastics. Warning the music is a little heavy and dark.

YouTube - Coal Chamber - Shock The Monkey
YouTube - Coal Chamber - Loco

Here they are live at the Dutch Dynamo Music Festival playing in front of 100,000 + crazies.
YouTube - Coal Chamber - Loco (Live @ Dynamo Open Air, 1998)

BadThad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
Cincinnati
This just reminded me of the Peter Gabriel "Shock the Monkey" cover my daughters band, Coal Chamber did with Ozzy Osbourn. Her manager/ agent was Sharon Osborn. Here's the STM & other CC vid links. She was 6 months pregnant when the STM vid was done so she could't do her usual stage gymnastics. Warning the music is a little heavy and dark.

Here they are live at the Dutch Dynamo Music Festival playing in front of 100,000 + crazies.

Very cool! I enjoyed the videos....I like the heavy stuff! :)

alisab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
WI
Hey Tom -

I have tried, really. I am trying to figure out the right batteries to get for both 3.7 -- 18650 and 6 volt vaping on your new Monkey Boxx! I'm a little concerned about getting the one that fit right because of Jcamacho's comments:

"I first slid in an 18650 AW high drain battery and it slipped in easily and securely with a nice solid spring on the unit. I followed with an 17670 gray UltraFire and that also fit nicely as did 2 AW 3 volt 16340 batts. What did not fit was an 18650 gray Ultrafire". So size is a concern.

Here's the deal - I want to buy it all (all = HV and LV 510 attys too) in one place - and so, I thought to go for the AW batts but I am not finding them all (in stock) in one place - what alternative battery (s) will fit - ie, what do you use?

Thanks - I am really looking forward to the Monkey Boxx.

TomB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Gainesville, Florida USA
Hello Alisa,

Thanks for your question. I have adjusted the battery compartment for these a little bigger to 75mm from 72mm to accommodate any size 18650 that is less than 74mm long. Some batteries are slightly larger than claimed. I believe that will cover any length 18650 that I know of. It is also slightly more width for the battery. If they don't fit now I will be amazed.

If you would like to use 6 volts I would recommend two protected 18350 size batteries they are 37mm.
I also like the protected 18650 3000mah ultrafires. They are red.

If you would like to know anything more ask again. No problem, you are helping everyone.

Hey Tom -

I have tried, really. I am trying to figure out the right batteries to get for both 3.7 -- 18650 and 6 volt vaping on your new Monkey Boxx! I'm a little concerned about getting the one that fit right because of Jcamacho's comments:

"I first slid in an 18650 AW high drain battery and it slipped in easily and securely with a nice solid spring on the unit. I followed with an 17670 gray UltraFire and that also fit nicely as did 2 AW 3 volt 16340 batts. What did not fit was an 18650 gray Ultrafire". So size is a concern.

Here's the deal - I want to buy it all (all = HV and LV 510 attys too) in one place - and so, I thought to go for the AW batts but I am not finding them all (in stock) in one place - what alternative battery (s) will fit - ie, what do you use?

Thanks - I am really looking forward to the Monkey Boxx.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA

I'm not Tom but I asked him the same question and this is what he told me.

Battery
Protected 18650 Battery, 3000 mah

Charger
AD-103 Multi-volt charger

Atomizer
Low Resistance 510 Spare Atomizer (Bauway)

Hope that helps...

jcamacho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Corpus Christi, Texas

Dude that's your daughter? I love Coal Chamber! The roof, the roof is on fire! This brought back many memories-don't know how I didn't end up in jail-LOCO!

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I'm excited and went ahead and ordered batteries already! I found them at Madvapes, and the prices weren't too bad. I picked up 2 of the 18650's and a charger, but I see they have lots of other battery sizes too.

I feel the same, I didn't want to order the batteries one place, then have to hunt for a charger, too. Plus I added some juice, since I'm still trying out flavors.

ETA: Oops! Sorry punkinduster, but looks like we recommended the same place!

Last edited:

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
Dude that's your daughter? I love Coal Chamber! The roof, the roof is on fire! This brought back many memories-don't know how I didn't end up in jail-LOCO!

Yep, That would be Rayna. The original founding member bass player. She retired two years after their fourth and last studio CD. The touring was brutal after she had her daughter & was married to the drummer of Sevendust that toured constantly also. Awesome, glad you liked them.!!!!
Yeah, Sway (the Roof) was one of my faVes. Heavy !!!

Last edited:

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
ETA: Oops! Sorry punkinduster, but looks like we recommended the same place!

I put my order in and then remembered about a day later that I also needed a drip tip. Never dripped before so I don't have one. By the time I went back online to see if I could add one to my order and I received an email that said my order just shipped. Great service! Now I guess I have to order a drip tip/mouth piece and pay shipping for one item.

Hey Tom, do you have a drip tip you want to get rid of and throw it in my Monkey Boxx when you ship it? Just send me the invoice if you do.

Dave....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread