Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Got the ZAP today! What beautiful work Zen does. Perfection on a Provari. I'm used to using a DID so when I saw the skinny little wick (comparatively speaking) I expected it to not produce the clouds and flavor I'm used to. Not so. Apparently the thickness of the wick doesn't make any difference for me because it's vaping like a champ. The draw is airy but, being used to a genesis style atty, I think it's perfect. You don't pull the vapor to you, you just let it come to poppa!

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
Here are two quick shots. I can take better later.

zatty1.jpg

zattyl.jpg

Soulfree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
S.F Bay Area, Ca
Got mine in the mail today and all I can say is wow. Nic hit was the first thing I noticed got a bit of a buzz strait away. Excellently crafted piece of art. My Pluid came alive with the first pull. The threads line up perfectly so that the wick is on the bottom for perfect wicking.
$149 dollars well spent. Well done Zen. Well done.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
For those of you waiting on you shipping notification, we have our second half of the first shipment coming tomorrow or Monday. As soon as they arrive we will be shipping all those who have been waiting the last few days.

Basically our shipment is in two parts and all those that got their shipping notice already on Tuesday were from the first shipment of ZAP’s. The second shipment will arrive to us Friday or Monday and then we can complete the shipping.

Hang tight, they will be going out soon.
Ken

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
thanks Kenny... I appreciate at least being able to get the order in when your first (half) shipment got snapped up vs. waiting to buy again next time.
For those of you waiting on you shipping notification, we have our second half of the first (half) shipment coming tomorrow or Monday. As soon as they arrive we will be shipping all those who have been waiting the last few days.

Basically our shipment is in two parts and all those that got their shipping notice already on Tuesday were from the first shipment of ZAP’s. The second shipment will arrive to us Friday or Monday and then we can complete the shipping.

Hang tight, they will be going out soon.
Ken

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
many of the regular 510 drip tips fit. I'm partial to mawn and co's ridgemont tips. , but cherry vapes and the new cool tru stone drips made by bbulich23 are great too.
Any recommendations on a good driptip for the ZAP? I thought it came with one. I only have the tips that came with my vivi novas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread