ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
Zen~
Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran

OK, so I'm whooped... DOG tired...

when the dust settled after the sale today, they realized they had OVER-sold by 20 ZAPs... the server couldn't keep up and let it go into the negatives.

I had to assemble the crew and get another 20 built, tested packaged and ready to ship, along with 200 extra quartz tanks, 100 of the rebuild kits and 50 Stainless tanks. It hits express mail in the AM so nobody has to wait.

so... all told it was 320 ZAPs that sold out in under an hour and a TON of tanks...

and I'm looking at the first body for the Sidewinder to roll off the line... and I REALLY like it!

no pics yet... need to get a few more parts so you can get the full effect!

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
Congrats everyone.

Now someone post pics on a black satin mini so I can live vicariously through you.
Just bought my mini last week and can't.....justify.....buying......ZAP..........yet. :laugh:

It is gorgeous though!

Ask and ye shall receive.
Provari-1.jpg

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Holy crap! I just checked my USPS number this morning. This is what it said.
Expected Delivery By:
September 27, 2012

Delivery Confirmation™

I live in NC. That is very fast.

I have dropped off first class packages to the PO on Saturday morning and had them arrive in NY on Monday. Seattle to the east coast is usually only two days. Even on first class parcels.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just got done watching the entire video. Pretty good review. I like Busardo's vids.

As do I, he makes some really good points in this video, and I agree with just about everything he says. Although that wick that he coils in the video needs some serious straightening, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread