Not open for further replies.

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
Congrats everyone.

Now someone post pics on a black satin mini so I can live vicariously through you.
Just bought my mini last week and can't.....justify.....buying......ZAP..........yet. :laugh:

It is gorgeous though!

I have a black mini witch i use my silver extended cap on looks nice,Zap on the way i will get pics up when i get it!

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
So I live in a fairly small town...

The nearest Arbys is 40km away, I am addicted to their Roast Beef and Cheddar sandwiches and sometimes make the trek out there to get my fix. Today was that day, I left around quarter after 12 and got there just shy of 1 o'clock. I knew I wasn't going to make it home in time to order it online so I go to use my smartphone. I start up Dolphin and it won't show any websites, wtf... look at my phone, sure enough Bell had cut me off due to some longdistance phone calls the other night putting me over their crappy credit limit cap.

Oh no!! I'm going to miss out on the ZAP, this cannot happen, finish pulling up to the drive-through window and see a sticker "Free WIFI".. OMG thank the stars! Connected to their free WiFi and scored myself a ZAP, along with the 18650 satin black extension cap and 2 18650 batteries.

Just another reason I love Arbys.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
OOS wow... I always count on Provape for best in everything. I initially wouldn't have gone with the Zen because of airy draw, when they first came out with the Zenisis, but since then I've gotten a bit zen myself and as the vid shows ' take your time...enjoy your vape '.

The description of how to make sure the coils fire up is priceless.... ah so; no wonder previous attempts with genesis types have failed me.
Giving em another try....Glad it's with Provape and Zen.

VaporHead512

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
TX
I was really busy today, so my fiance offered to buy one for me while I was out. She sat at the computer, and apparently for 45 minutes had her credit card denied repeatedly to the point where visa fraud called her to make sure her card wasn't stolen. I get back home to hear that they're sold out. Well, that's just great.

How many months do I have to wait for one?

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
I was really busy today, so my fiance offered to buy one for me while I was out. She sat at the computer, and apparently for 45 minutes had her credit card denied repeatedly to the point where visa fraud called her to make sure her card wasn't stolen. I get back home to hear that they're sold out. Well, that's just great.

How many months do I have to wait for one?

They say on their website they will get more every 4 weeks. So there is hope. Possibly it is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread