Theorem RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyS

Mar 4, 2015
MN
Thank you for the comments Heart,
I keep up on the Serpent thread as you are right, there are a lot of great ideas there. The wicking is great on the serpent. I am able to wick it with different materials and juice without any issues. The leaking I get is actually happening from 2 places, In both of my Serpents the first problem is the jvc does not close all the way. In my black one, I get leaking from where the two pieces of chimney merge as well as through the jvc. I keep fighting the good fight as the flavor is amazing in the Serpent.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Here's an email that I received from VapeSourcing overnight:

Dear Customers,
Thank you for ordering the Wismec Theorem RTA Tank or Theorem Notch Coils.
We are sincerely sorry to inform you that Wismec informed us that the delivery date of Wismec Theorem RTA tank and Notch Coils will be delayed. We will inform you once update.
Notice: If there are any Wismec Theorem Tank or coils in the market, please pay attention, because the Wismec hasn’t finished mass production of Theorem.
In order to thank you for your support, we have prepared some special gifts to those customers who placed the order from 30th March to 8th April.
As the delivery date will be delayed, so we will extend the pre-sell period, our customers can still enjoy the pre-sell price.
Thank you for your understanding
Any problems please contact us

Best Wishes
VapeSourcing Marketing Dept.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015

Dear Customers,
We are sincerely sorry to inform you that Wismec informed us that the delivery date of Wismec Theorem RTA tank and Notch Coils will be delayed. We will inform you once update.
Notice: If there are any Wismec Theorem Tank or coils in the market, please pay attention, because the Wismec hasn’t finished mass production of Theorem.
In order to thank you for your support, we have prepared some special gifts to those customers who placed the order from 30th March to 8th April.
As the delivery date will be delayed, so we will extend the pre-sell period, our customers can still enjoy the pre-sell price.

Best Wishes
That is pretty good customer service! At least they notified you. & you will receive a "gift" of some sort. It seems that with all the Chinese manufacturing companies they always project a date for release & it inevitably gets delayed. Not the VAPE stores fault, I'm sure they would like to sell & move merchandise.
We that ordered with Angelcigs, we'll see, I'm sure they won't provide us with a "gift".

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011

Dear Customers,

Best Wishes

thanks for posting. I got the same email this morning. It figures.

Reactions: Firestorm

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
Anyone else see Twisted420's review of the Theorem?

I saw he had done one but I don't watch him anymore. The Cartoony box mod he released showed me that he's all about the cash grab and that all the advocacy talk was just lip service posing as cover.
I was surprised he'd review Matts product after Matt refused to review Twisted's (props Matt). Aside from all that... Twisted's a poor reviewer who gets cut way to much slack for his mumbling, bumbling, and fumbling reviewing skills. YMMV.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
He's definitely my least favorite reviewer but this gave us another look at our anticipated tank (even if it was a poor one).

I tried watching, but he's too slimy for me.:D

I'm bummed because I'm going out of town for 2 months at the end of April. Now, I'm going to have to figure out a way to get someone to mail it to me. I hope the island I'm on has boat-mail.:lol:

Reactions: Btsmokincat

tedigram

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2015
Brooklyn
I am so excited for this tank. As far as I can see it is, at worst, a better version of the Avocado. The fact that the notch coil looks like it might be the thing I've been hoping ceramic coils would turn out to be, but never were (i.e. a long-lasting, super reliable, great flavor evolution of this cave man wire wrapping we're all doing) is just a bonus.

I especially love that build deck design, immediately solves the sometimes fiddly wicking of the other new gen-types, and the "deck on a pole" layout looks like it leaves so much room for easy coil adjusting. I guess we'll have to wait to actually get our hands on it to know for sure, but I can't see any reason why it would be particularly leaky as long as you've got enough wicking in, at least within reasonable time periods.

So glad this hit my radar before I pulled the trigger on a Serpent or Avocado, I'd be kicking myself right now.

*edit* Seems some confusion earlier in the thread about the chamber reducer, everything I've seen is that it's removable. It isn't screwed in, it just pops in and out, like the Gmini reducer. So the tank can be fully converted to a standard double coil layout.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt. Pepper

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
I am so excited for this tank. As far as I can see it is, at worst, a better version of the Avocado. The fact that the notch coil looks like it might be the thing I've been hoping ceramic coils would turn out to be, but never were (i.e. a long-lasting, super reliable, great flavor evolution of this cave man wire wrapping we're all doing) is just a bonus.

I especially love that build deck design, immediately solves the sometimes fiddly wicking of the other new gen-types, and the "deck on a pole" layout looks like it leaves so much room for easy coil adjusting. I guess we'll have to wait to actually get our hands on it to know for sure, but I can't see any reason why it would be particularly leaky as long as you've got enough wicking in, at least within reasonable time periods.

So glad this hit my radar before I pulled the trigger on a Serpent or Avocado, I'd be kicking myself right now.

*edit* Seems some confusion earlier in the thread about the chamber reducer, everything I've seen is that it's removable. It isn't screwed in, it just pops in and out, like the Gmini reducer. So the tank can be fully converted to a standard double coil layout.
The reducer/back airflow is held by two screws but I assume you can remove it from the cap. It's not a traditional dual coil on each side kind of tank though. The posts are offset to allow more build room on one side and there are no wicking channels under the reducer, only the fill port.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Almost all "reviewers" are a joke and only a handful know what they are talking about. Pbusardo is one of them and so is Dirk Oberhaus.
Sometimes Pbusardo does, but plenty of times he doesn't. When he doesn't acknowledge things like rewraped batteries not having honest ratings, when repeatedly reminded of the fact, I really can't trust him all that much.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread