Theorem RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Can anyone guess the size of the o-rings? Contrary to what SMM thought might've included different color o-rings. I just watched "vapingheathen's" vid & it was a final production he was sent. :( Only the cyan, Tiffany blue whatever it's called color. I guess fasttech here we come. Red or black o-rings would've been nice.
But for the peeps that have the cyan & white rx200 or cyan Evic Vtc mini it'll be great.

I bought a drip to match the O-rings. It'll look great with my white mod.:) But it would be nice to have a choice of different colored O-rings. I'm sure they will follow.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Which one?:lol: I just finished buying 4. Several off of ebay made of stone. My favorite I got from Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips... there's a thread here or you can do a google search. They are a little steep on price, but very unique. I paid $26 for mine, but they go up from there.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
According to vapesourcing, where I ordered my Theorem, they were shipped on 4/14. I am assuming, by shipped, they mean Wismec sent them the tanks on 4/14. VS shows a picture of boxes full of tanks. Hopefully that means they will go out to customers by today.
Wismec Theorem RTA Tank & Coils were shipped | VapeSourcing

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Can anyone guess the size of the o-rings? Contrary to what SMM thought might've included different color o-rings. I just watched "vapingheathen's" vid & it was a final production he was sent. :( Only the cyan, Tiffany blue whatever it's called color. I guess Fasttech here we come. Red or black o-rings would've been nice.
But for the peeps that have the cyan & white rx200 or cyan Evic Vtc mini it'll be great.

Yea I also don't like the color of the o-rings, the least they could have done is include some black ones.
I have almost every o-ring from FT in my stock pile though, so gonna see what (if any) fits once I receive my Theorems and let you know.
Might be a while though as it seems the release has been postponed again (at least on FT it's back to restocking with no ETA, was supposed to have an ETA of today).

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Yea I also don't like the color of the o-rings, the least they could have done is include some black ones.
I have almost every o-ring from FT in my stock pile though, so gonna see what (if any) fits once I receive my Theorems and let you know.
Might be a while though as it seems the release has been postponed again (at least on FT it's back to restocking with no ETA, was supposed to have an ETA of today).
Bummer :( seems to happen a lot with FT. Thanks, no rush my order from Angelcigs went from, 4/16 to 4/18 to 4/21. I guess we will all eventually receive them.:yawn:

Reactions: Sgt. Pepper

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
Bummer :( seems to happen a lot with FT. Thanks, no rush my order from Angelcigs went from, 4/16 to 4/18 to 4/21. I guess we will all eventually receive them.:yawn:
My first time ordering from angelcigs and the last time I bother with a pre order. ...lol

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
My first time ordering from angelcigs and the last time I bother with a pre order. ...lol
I feel ya!!! I've only ever done one preorder before & that was for a Vapor Shark & the same thing happened- the date kept changing. They blamed it on China.
I jumped on the Theorem preorder for price & the sneaky suspicion that this beauty may not be available to buy afterwards for a long time.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
One more time- Angelcigs shows the date changed..........again!

Screenshot_20160419-033348_zpsyes6w6gg.png

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015

Oh no! :eek:. I have the feeling it is the manufacturers. Cos if the vendors have them why wouldn't they want to ship out? The more they postpone the more likely customers will cancel. Just sucks for us.:grr: The only ones who are lucky might be the ones who ordered from vapesourcing I guess. But I thought, never heard of vapesourcing & Angelcigs was shipping from USA.

Reactions: ScandaLeX

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011

It looks like Angelcigs U.S. is waiting for shipment from Angelcigs China, where vapesourcing is shipping direct to the customer in the U.S. Instead of one mailing, you have 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread