There's got to be a better way to store......

Status
Not open for further replies.

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
30ml will fit, not 120ml. I've added it to my list on Amazon.
That earlier link for $11.99 is a very good price.
A search shows even ordering from china as being more $.

"The exact height of the stand is 7 1/2") the depth of each row is a little less than an inch and a half. The length of each row is 16". I hope this helps."

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I think it will good for me. Just getting started with diy and only have 60-70 flavors so far. Not sure what I'll do when dig in and have a couple hundred. lol Luckily I have a pretty specific flavor profile, so maybe won't be so bad. (I know, Just click on optimistic icon):rolleyes:

Last edited:

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
"The exact height of the stand is 7 1/2") the depth of each row is a little less than an inch and a half. The length of each row is 16". I hope this helps."
I think it will good for me. Just getting started with diy and only have 60-70 flavors so far. Not sure what I'll do when dig in and have a couple hundred. lol Luckily I have a pretty specific flavor profile, so maybe won't be so bad. (I know, Just click on optimistic icon):rolleyes:
Here's a different shot...And 30ml are just fine but again, aside from being neat & tidy, the thing I like most is having all my flavors lined up right where I need'em at less than arms length...:)
DSC00654.JPG ...Same shot as the other Thread if you didn't see it...

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Here's a different shot...And 30ml are just fine but again, aside from being neat & tidy, the thing I like most is having all my flavors lined up right where I need'em at less than arms length...:)
View attachment 701659 ...Same shot as the other Thread if you didn't see it...
The other thread is what put on the list. Will work nicely with my mixing station plan.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Where did you find that? I've been looking at computer desks. Need to move diy into living room where light is better.

That is a rolling tool cart and I didn't save the link because I already own one either a Snap On or Matco but it is out in the shed being used as a BBQ cart.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I made my own storage racks over the years, some of these I have posted before, but photo bucket deleted them. I based my design off of one of these.

https://www.amazon.com/Home-Acrylic...D=41qwE4zWbtL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=detail

My first 2 I made were like this.

I made 2 of these this year from skid lumber and scrap wood, mainly because I am broke.

I just finished this one this week, I found some oak for this one. :)

There is saw dust everywhere, but this is how it looks now. :)

KAS

Last edited:

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
I made my own storage racks over the years,
KAS

Yes - YES!
Beeeutifulll.
The acrylic stands are light and cheap and easy. So, ok.
Your wooden ones are beautiful, sturdy and have the daily satisfaction of your handywork.
Thanks for posting and feel free to share any more details if you wish! :)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Yes - YES!
Beeeutifulll.
The acrylic stands are light and cheap and easy. So, ok.
Your wooden ones are beautiful, sturdy and have the daily satisfaction of your handywork.
Thanks for posting and feel free to share any more details if you wish! :)

Thanks, I am no master craftsman, but they turned out pretty good. The corner piece was quite a challenge, at some point I will make a straight one to sit next to it, across the rest of that shelf. I am good for now though. I know something like this is not for everyone, but maybe it will give some idea's to someone. :)

KAS

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
IMG_2854Storage.jpg

I keep everything in sealed containers so I don't have that hundred-flavors-of-e-juice smell. My current vaping favorites I put in gorilla bottles (I make compartment upright holders out of various little cardboard boxes) and use some right from the made-by-other-people bottles if they have the small tips. The bigger containers are "Really Useful Boxes" and "Sistema" as they seem to have excellent seals and are quite durable and sized tall enough for most bottles.

Attachments

• IMG_2856StorageGorilla.jpg
    IMG_2856StorageGorilla.jpg
    861.3 KB · Views: 19

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm enjoying the pics of everyone's DIY setups.

I do my DIY about once a month to six weeks between sessions. I create about 300ml unflavored and 300ml flavored in a session. At 10ml vaped a day that's 60 days of juice and I usually have some left over when I pull out the DIY stuff again.

In between times I do a few 15ml trials of flavors I haven't used before. There's always a good selection of flavors around to vape. I've thought about setting up DIY in my basement workshop, but I'd have to put in a sink and tap hot and cold lines to feed the sink for cleanup.

It's easier to just grab the baskets out of the laundry room, weigh out and mix up my usual amount on a kitchen counter, wash it all clean in the sink, and put it all back in the basket on the shelf in the laundry room. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread