Third Preorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
I hope that in about 2-3 days I will be able to make the first review of Proteus Malig!

Wow that's awesome and I'm not even on the list..lol. But I know many , many people are waiting for the Proteus to mate with Penelope.

I was wondering about Odysseus V-2 IAtty will you make one more run of them before you end production for good ?
I sure would like to be able to get another Odysseus V-2 , brand new not used from the classifieds and possibly way over priced. :thumbs:

@Imeo:

Some People get paid on the 1. or 15. in the Month... Maybe you let the Pre-Sale LONGER open than the last one (Stealth). The last one was DEFINATELY TOOO SHORT !!!

o not forget, that many people spend a lot of money in the last months to get their first GG´s. It would be unfair to open the next pre-sale only for a few days in the middle of the month (when my money comes at the end of the month)...

Be fair! Let the pre-sale open for 4 weeks at last !!!

Cheers
Llyrana

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Lets make Ithaka and Achilles first and then we can see again this issue Mr :).
Wow that's awesome and I'm not even on the list..lol. But I know many , many people are waiting for the Proteus to mate with Penelope.

I was wondering about Odysseus V-2 IAtty will you make one more run of them before you end production for good ?
I sure would like to be able to get another Odysseus V-2 , brand new not used from the classifieds and possibly way over priced. :thumbs:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ithaka and Achilles will be made after Christmas Benny. I am now making the "GG spares" batch:)
Should I start to hold on to some cash now for the Ithaka Imeo? Got a couple of things on my wishlist and get paid on the 20th Nov. Don't want to be caught short when the pre sales for it start. Thanks.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The more we leave preorders open, the more we delay the production Lly. But I still dont know if I will make preorders again
@Imeo:

Some People get paid on the 1. or 15. in the Month... Maybe you let the Pre-Sale LONGER open than the last one (Stealth). The last one was DEFINATELY TOOO SHORT !!!

o not forget, that many people spend a lot of money in the last months to get their first GG´s. It would be unfair to open the next pre-sale only for a few days in the middle of the month (when my money comes at the end of the month)...

Be fair! Let the pre-sale open for 4 weeks at last !!!

Cheers
Llyrana

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
i would say that this request to continue with the preorder could go to boredom imeo, on the other hand is his business and its products are sold anyway because exceptionals. he is the master and has decision-making power over everything.
i would note, however, that the few who have criticized some of the events such as the closure of a couple of reseller, refunds, delays are all in many forums lists for purchase with payment in advance (preorder) for various - now numerous - clones of the golden greek products.
we talk about ecig, objects no indispensable to our survival, objects worthy of collecting in the case of golden greek, is true, but i find it absurd to complain because a proteus could not get into production on schedule. the chance to buy in preorder it's only advantage, in consideration that this wonderfull object is a extra for our life.
in my case i really appreciated the initiative of imeo preorder, however things go, they allowed me to book all together things that fascinated me for much time.
i would propose at imeo still follow this road that gave everyone great satisfaction, by increasing the price of the preorder with a contribution to African children for whom scarce really the essential food, water and medicine. these are the things that they are waiting indefinitely and without even a forum to complain.

Lo zio

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Italy
The more we leave preorders open, the more we delay the production Lly. But I still dont know if I will make preorders again

Personally I have to be honest and admit that I don't really like the preorder system as I wrote in another thread, but whatever, if it works by preorder again, then I'll be on the list - no doubt, now that I tried a GG product, I don't want to vape anything else.
I am really looking forward to Ithaka since I saw the presentation video, such an ingenious system (ingenious is correct? I hope so...)!
Really curious to see Proteus, too, perhaps my Penelope needs her right companion.

Now to my question: any clues about Ithaka's price? I happened to read that it should get more expensive than Penelope/Odysseus - which is understandable - but how much more expensive?
You know, just to start saving money, Penelope,Provari, batteries, chargers etc etc were pretty expensive, so it would be nice to have at least an idea.

Thank you!

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Lets make Ithaka and Achilles first and then we can see again this issue Mr :).

No problem , I know I will love Ithaka as well ! It is a very nice atomizer rebuildable tank system and people can use any drip tip they want. I prefer the Ody and Penny style mouth piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread