This Is Getting Serious. Need AVE Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to my last 10ml bottles of Boba's Bounty & Raf-A-Licious. I've come to accept that AVE has abandoned us. If anyone has a vendor, juice mix, or anything, please respond. I've read all about Catskill Mountain Vapor and know to stay away from them. I've never gotten into DIY so hopefully there's a reputable vendor out there that works. I've been analog free for 1yr 5mo and would love to keep it up. Thanks in advance.

DayofWords

Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
Florida
I love Heather's Heavenly Vapes tobacco flavors. Legend and Huntsman are both popular, and those flavors, along with several others of theirs, use Naturally Extracted Tobacco flavors (NETs). They are amazing, give them a shot. I'm vaping their Sludge right now. I know the name is disconcerting, but the flavor is awesome!

Last edited:

DayofWords

Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
Florida
sludge pb legend and dh all day till this is fixed.

Samwest I have almost the exact same lineup in my drawer right now. Except I haven't tried the Dark Horse yet, how is it?

Also, there is obviously not going to be an exact replacement for Boba's out there, but that's already two votes for HHV's tobaccos to hold you over :)

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
No offense to anyone's tastes, but, I find it odd that people turn to HHV tobaccos as a replacement for AV tobaccos. They're nothing alike.

Again, no offense.

Edit: I feel like I need to explain myself better, as to avoid any feelings of resentment, or thoughts that I am just trolling for responses. Which I am not.

I don't wish to dissuade anyone from trying a juice that could potentially be their all day vape, and in turn, whatever keeps them off of cigarettes. Because of this, I removed my negative portion of this reply. It simply just made little sense.

Carry on.

Last edited:

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Levitas, I have never tried any HHV juice, but I totally get your point. I don't bother with juice recommendations anymore, I never seem to like what people give me glowing recommendations for . . . Everything is so subjective in vaping :2c:

I'm a hypocrite in one respect, though, I still give recommendations for others to agree/disagree with :p

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I'm a hypocrite in one respect, though, I still give recommendations for others to agree/disagree with :p

The only Vendor juice I've recommended in a long while has been Alien Visions, lol.

I'll occasionally spurt out a preference in flavoring in the DIY section, but even then I post with hesitation, because as you said, we all taste differently. :)

Jshill520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Cumberland, MD
No offense to anyone's tastes, but, I find it odd that people turn to HHV tobaccos as a replacement for AV tobaccos. They're nothing alike.

Again, no offense.

Edit: I feel like I need to explain myself better, as to avoid any feelings of resentment, or thoughts that I am just trolling for responses. Which I am not.

I don't wish to dissuade anyone from trying a juice that could potentially be their all day vape, and in turn, whatever keeps them off of cigarettes. Because of this, I removed my negative portion of this reply. It simply just made little sense.

Carry on.

I'm with you on this one. Hhv is ok but nowhere near comparable to ave. what ever happened to vaperite? I used to love their organic tobaccos. The vr4 everyone raved about was too sweet for me though. I think Todd and Ben know something we don't about tobacco.

Chiwen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Michigan
Well, I've gotten lucky enough to find a 100ml bottle of Gorilla Juice in the classifieds and a 30ml bottle of bobas, so I'm good in that regard.

That being said, I'm really digging this juice from str8vaping. Some people here that frequent the DIY section may know of him. He doesn't have a website yet, he sells his juice from another large ecig forum, through PayPal. Don't wanna post the other forum URL here but just google str8vaping juice bar.

He makes this juice called sweet tooth. It's a sweet mystery tobacco, like bobas. It's definitely different, it's like dark and light. If bobas was the dark side of sweet mystery tobaccos sweet tooth would be the light.

I don't like 95% of what I try, and I HATE at least 70% of that, so I never recommend lightly. This stuff is good enough that I just ordered a 120ml bottle of it. The only other juice I've ever ordered in that quantity is gorilla juice and boba. Is it better than them? Some may think so, I don't. I do think it stands toe to toe though. Wouldn't hurt to try a small sample bottle, and you get a free 10ml bottle of whatever you choose for being a first time customer.

He's also known for custom mods that's he makes and sells himself. Good guy.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 2

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Well, I've gotten lucky enough to find a 100ml bottle of Gorilla Juice in the classifieds and a 30ml bottle of bobas, so I'm good in that regard.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk 2

Hi Chiwen,

I think I already said this in another thread but just in case "I hate you!" :p

~BW

Jshill520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Cumberland, MD
I have a 30ml of Gorilla's Juice and just about every flavor (other than Bobas). I find all their other flavors to be, at best, meh. I would let them go in trade for nitelite juice any day!

What are you looking for from nite light? If its bounty hunter, try the vapor room's vanilla cupcake it reminds me so much of bh but without tobacco. Which I can't taste much tobacco in bh anyway.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
this IS serious!
I've tried my own diy sweet tart. I've bought other's sweet tart.........& i've said it/posted it before that NO other sweet tart is comperable to AVE's. I don't know what Ben does to make it stand out top of the line. I've tried to replicate hype about a hundred times.....& I can't get it.
yep, things just got serious.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Every time I see this thread title, it reminds me of this:

tumblr_lus5j6Q1Ap1qhpx45o1_250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread