This is just STUPID - Missing Stuff on Order Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joyce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
West Virginia
You know what makes me mad about that? Every single person I talk to about these things just seem so unwilling to give it a shot. There should be an absolute flood of orders coming from WV from all the cards I've given out. Hate to sound rude, but a lot of people are just plain old stupid lol. "I don't wanna put that stuff in my body". Really? You freakin smoke dude! Or I try and point people towards ECF, and that's usually a no go. Run into them a couple of months later and they have gotten a free trial pc of crap after I specifically told them to stay away.Then they are just under the impression that all ecigs are a rip off. Can't help them all I guess.

I've received the opposite response, uba. Most people are really fascinated, and ask me where to get one. I don't know if they're ordering or not, but they are usually the one to approach me, not vice versa. They're especially excited when I tell them about the fast shipping times from V4L. Go, Mountaineers!

Sorry about the thread hijack!

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I've received the opposite response, uba. Most people are really fascinated, and ask me where to get one. I don't know if they're ordering or not, but they are usually the one to approach me, not vice versa. They're especially excited when I tell them about the fast shipping times from V4L. Go, Mountaineers!

Sorry about the thread hijack!
Thats what Ive seen as well. Almost all of my 9 employees have or plan to switch. Two have come to V4L.
GO EEERS!!

I get some of those too. Just not as many. People would rather freeze their butts off outside smoking than they would try something new. Change is frightening I guess.
Alot of people in this state still think it is the 60s lol.

and......GO EERS!

we now return you to the regularly scheduled thread :p

Troutbum

Oct 27, 2010
WA
... probably 75 percent of my orders are ALWAYS messed up one way or another,,,,,,,,,,when I order juice I get carts instead, when I order carts I get different wrong carts,,,,,,,,honest mistakes no doubt,,,,,,,,,but it is BEYOND frustrating!!!!!

Seriously? And you still do business with them? You have a much higher tolerance for this sort of stuff than I do.

GiMante

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
So Cal
www.VaperSociety.com
I have placed many orders with V4L and have been doing business with them for quite a while now. I am very impressed with the accuracy of my orders. I've had 1 maybe 2 problems that were always handled right away.

These are humans packing these orders and there are always going to be mistakes, however, it's how a company handles those mistakes that is most important. For me, they have always come through.

tonna11

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2010
USA
I'll admit to having issues with V4L at times, but they are really snappy at getting things fixed quickly, and most of the times it seems like they just take my word for what I'm in need of, and send it right out. It makes me wonder, though, about how this effects their bottom line. On one hand, you've got packages going out that are wrong, or not complete, or issue with what you've been charged, or what they decide to send you when they are out of stuff--then on the other hand, you've got the possibility of online jerks who complain about the noise when it rains gold coins, and are demanding replacements or products they arent really entitled to. In no way am I referring to e-cig members, or anyone who has posted on this thread. My point is this--this is a great company who needs to clamp down on the process of filling orders, and a set way of dealing with mistakes. Their bottom line HAS to be taking a major hit from the way they are currently doing business, from both sides. Losing customers due to orders being wrong and having to replace that stock and resend, AND sending out new product to those who complain the loudest. From a business standpoint, they have to be leaking profit right through their fingers. I'm a loyal customer, and I really like dealing with them, and am willing to deal with it all while they get this under control. I think they've earned that-but can only speak for myself. You have to admit, they are very generous to us on a daily basis, through coupons and one on one personal service when issues come up. I do alot of online shopping, and I wish like heck other companies would treat me the way V4L does!

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I couldn't agree more tonna11! I don't do business with any other ecig company because V4L customer service and products are the best! I have had only a couple errors in orders, and I generally order at least 2 or 3 times a month for the past year and a half! Any error has quickly been fixed and the few times that a product didn't work right they have sent out a replacement right away. And as Giamante said it is more important to me how a company handles their mistakes - and nobody does it better then V4L!

tonna11

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2010
USA
I couldn't agree more tonna11! I don't do business with any other ecig company because V4L customer service and products are the best! I have had only a couple errors in orders, and I generally order at least 2 or 3 times a month for the past year and a half! Any error has quickly been fixed and the few times that a product didn't work right they have sent out a replacement right away. And as Giamante said it is more important to me how a company handles their mistakes - and nobody does it better then V4L!

Thank you, Jen! Its a nice validation to have you agree with me, I know from being here what a large part of the veteran support you are. I think I researched your every post when I first came here, LOL!!! Hard to realize I've been without analogs for over two months now! Holy ....-when did that happen, LOL!?!

jmullane

Mar 22, 2010
Cleveland
I thought I should give an update since I started this thread. As you may remember, my order was really messed up as I had received only a portion of what I purchased. I went through the normal steps (ticket entered, phone call) but it was a Saturday and I needed my stuff by the following Tuesday. I used this forum as a way to draw attention to my problem.

I received a PM on Sunday of last week assuring me that my order would ship and I would receive it in time for my Tuesday deadline. I called on Monday and I was told the order shipped and included "many extra's" for my problems and I would be very pleased.

The package arrived on Tuesday but the postman decided that it needed a signature. Fortunately, my wife knew the story and was able to get to the post office and pick up the package. I had specifically requested that a signature should not be required.

The package contained the missing batteries (something I really needed), so I was happy about this part. Unfortunately, they shipped the wrong cart (5boxes). I was very clear in my correspondence as to what was missing. It was almost laughable at this point. They completely ignored an earlier problem on a different order and I did not receive that product. As far as extra's? There was nothing else in the package. I really did not require anything "extra" but I was told I would receive something for my troubles.

I might be alone in my problems with V4L, but my experience during this episode was not satisfying in the least.

Jim

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I thought I should give an update since I started this thread. As you may remember, my order was really messed up as I had received only a portion of what I purchased. I went through the normal steps (ticket entered, phone call) but it was a Saturday and I needed my stuff by the following Tuesday. I used this forum as a way to draw attention to my problem.

I received a PM on Sunday of last week assuring me that my order would ship and I would receive it in time for my Tuesday deadline. I called on Monday and I was told the order shipped and included "many extra's" for my problems and I would be very pleased.

The package arrived on Tuesday but the postman decided that it needed a signature. Fortunately, my wife knew the story and was able to get to the post office and pick up the package. I had specifically requested that a signature should not be required.

The package contained the missing batteries (something I really needed), so I was happy about this part. Unfortunately, they shipped the wrong cart (5boxes). I was very clear in my correspondence as to what was missing. It was almost laughable at this point. They completely ignored an earlier problem on a different order and I did not receive that product. As far as extra's? There was nothing else in the package. I really did not require anything "extra" but I was told I would receive something for my troubles.

I might be alone in my problems with V4L, but my experience during this episode was not satisfying in the least.

Jim

This sucks, please contact Chad directly, tell him, steve say's you have a 50 dollar credit in addition to what we owe you. I promise, we will make you smile. If you would like to talk to me directly, let me know, and heads will roll. I know how importantr it is to have your needed CORRECT orders.

JFYI, last month we scored 99.65% correct orders, and I am really tying for 100%.....I apologize again for the sucky service thus far, it WILL NOT CONTINUE.

Regards

Steve

DeadLili

Oct 26, 2009
Georgia

Jim

Actually, you are not alone. I had a problem with a couple of bottles of juice. They were horrible and unvapeable. I opened a ticket. The ticket response was umm... not satisfactory. I posted about it here. I was told I would be "taken care of". Chad PM'd and asked for my real name saying he would send me a couple of bottles of juice. I replied with the info. After not hearing back for a few weeks I did a follow up reply. Still nothing. So after a month from my first reply to Chad, I PM'd him again. His response was "Give us a call."

Maybe I should have just called, but frankly, I was over it. I wasn't going to say anything about it. Seeing your message made me realize that despite the Cult of VL4 and everybody singing its praises, I should say something.

I purchased exclusively from V4L for over 6 months and only had a couple of minor problems that I just let slide. Perhaps those 6 months should outweigh this issue, but it doesn't. I felt like I was forced to be a PITA and I didn't want to do that.

Your problem is significantly worse than mine, but I do understand.

Clover~

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2010
South Dakota
aww shucks... I didnt know I was in a cult...when do we drink the punch?

I guess I never get worried if I have a mess up cus I know if they dont fix it in the support ticket system I can just come on here and get ahold of the higher ups. I dont think Ive ever had that priveledge with another company for anything ever...

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Everyone is always saying how there issues with V4L are resolved quickly.

We try Damn Hard

How about NOT HAVING so many dam issues to resolve ...... ??

We have very few

Hire more/better help if thats the problem. If you are hiring the same type of min wage kids that McDonald's uses you will be out of business soon!!

Nice of you to say. I am her to stay, I hire professionals, and pay accordingly

I not that hard to go down a packing slip or pick ticket and get it right. Trust me I know.
Maybe there needs to be a second step for checking by a second employee.

I have every order checked, but, it is human to make mistakes

Less than 1 in 3000 packages should be allowed to have an error. I am working towards this
I wonder what percentage rate you are running at. Dec was 99.65% correct

You would not have survived one year in my line of business.
Ever heard of certified six sigma suppliers ???
Google it.

I google it, and It seems like I would be the type of company, your company, would want to work with.

Correcting problems is great, but when they happen time and time again its like a 3y old saying sorry for hitting you and then hitting you again in 10 minutes.

Not so.............................

Please tell me, what is your capacity in six sigma?

Seems like you would actually try to pm me, and see if you could be of service, and not take this on a forum, especially if you have never done any business with my company.

Also seems sort of funny, you jumping in this thread, but, to each, their own, my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread