This is just STUPID - Missing Stuff on Order Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjandbjvapr

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2010
S E KY
I thought I should give an update since I started this thread. As you may remember, my order was really messed up as I had received only a portion of what I purchased. I went through the normal steps (ticket entered, phone call) but it was a Saturday and I needed my stuff by the following Tuesday. I used this forum as a way to draw attention to my problem.

I received a PM on Sunday of last week assuring me that my order would ship and I would receive it in time for my Tuesday deadline. I called on Monday and I was told the order shipped and included "many extra's" for my problems and I would be very pleased.

The package arrived on Tuesday but the postman decided that it needed a signature. Fortunately, my wife knew the story and was able to get to the post office and pick up the package. I had specifically requested that a signature should not be required.

The package contained the missing batteries (something I really needed), so I was happy about this part. Unfortunately, they shipped the wrong cart (5boxes). I was very clear in my correspondence as to what was missing. It was almost laughable at this point. They completely ignored an earlier problem on a different order and I did not receive that product. As far as extra's? There was nothing else in the package. I really did not require anything "extra" but I was told I would receive something for my troubles.

I might be alone in my problems with V4L, but my experience during this episode was not satisfying in the least.

Jim

Dude, you are DEFINITELY not alone!!!! I commented earlier on in this thread as I have had the same type problems with several orders of my own in the past.... And I just can not believe that everyone says this never happens......I have been a customer over a year and there is almost ALWAYS a problem such as the wrong or missing items and waiting, waiting, waiting on what is supposed to be the CORRECT package to come 10 days later and I have had those ""order correction"" packages more than once arrive with still yet the WRONG items in them!! I order things from many different places EVERY DAY and honest to goodness, this is the ONLY vendor I order from that I have a.)had ANY type problem with, and b.)CONSISTENTLY have the SAME problems almost consistentlhy!!! How can I be the only one??!! The devil himself must have better luck than me if this is true!... And again, I AM NOT BASHING or starting trouble, or even being rude,, I still order things from v4l all the time because they do have unique and coveted items and I know that when I do I would bet money that 4 of 5 would be messed up, no joke...I am confident.....Speaking from experience.......But I guess I will take my chances!! I LOVE their stuff!!
:danger::-x:?:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Granted I'm rather new to vaping, but I have placed 6 different orders with V4L and have never had any mistakes or problems. As far as shipping, 4 out of 6 orders shipped the day after I ordered them, and 2 actually shipped the same day. I consider this exceptional! :thumbs:

FYI: I'm not "taking any points off" for shipping time. IMHO, that would be the post office and not anything that V4L could have any control over.

Sue

Gravity

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Sandusky, Ohio, United States
I've made 13 orders from V4L since I started vaping. This does not count the orders that the hubby has made under his name. We usually bounce back and forth, so I think it'd be safe to say it's more like 25 orders.

I've only ever had 1 missing item, and it was on my very first order. One component of a starter kit was missed, and they apologized and rushed it out to me immediately. Since then, my orders have always been 100% complete, usually with bonuses.

I find it hard to believe when people complain about having stuff missing often or there "almost ALWAYS" being a problem. But, that's just me.

Jani

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2010
Bellingham, WA
I'm same as you, gravity, I have placed 40+ orders over the last 10-11 mo. Have had only 1 order that they sent coffee carts instead of 30ml juice. Notified them and was told to use the cartos (for free) while awaiting my juice and had the juice within 3 days. I cannot ask for better than that.

I know it does not help the few that have had issues that fell thru the cracks, I feel for them, but have every confidence that V4L will take care of any and all issues. I have never seen better customer service than this company has shown.

Once again, I THANK V4L for providing me with an extremely enjoyable alternative to that nasty stuff I used for over 50 yrs.

Joyce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
West Virginia
I'm relatively new here, but, what happens for me is speedy shipping times, great sales, perfect orders, excellent customer service and nice interpersonal communication with company execs via this forum. I haven't kept track of the number of orders I've made, but they have not missed anything.

I'm also very grateful that I have found an excellent company like V4L to patronize.

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
I have said this in the past, and I will say it again, V4L is one of the best CS services I have dealt with, BUT it is a fact that their humans, not robots, I understand that mistakes happen, epically with a product like nic, it should not. But from some things that I had happen, I can tell you that it will get solved ASAP if you just take a card that they give in every order and call them, call them the next day, or when you are calmed down. Working in retail for a long time, I noticed that you want to argue, and yell, nothing gets solved. If you call when you are calm, it gets solved that much faster. I have messed up orders by accident because I am human as well, and I called them, spoke to Steve, and he fixed a few. I have placed decent sized orders and if there was a mess up, I would call them, tell them my order number and they would ship it. You can ask (If she is ever here) Val, and also Marks wife. I have never called yelling or screaming.

Think of it this way, you call them up, cursing them out and screaming, what are they guna do with the next order? Any company is allowed to refuse their service to any customer for any reason. It is usually stated in the TOS. Here is a part of V4L's TOS

I. ENROLLMENT IN THE PROGRAM.
To begin the enrollment process, you will submit a complete Affiliate application via our site.
We reserve the right to reject your application or terminate this agreement any time upon written notification to you. Eligibility requirements for participation in the Affiliate Program are determined in our sole discretion. We do not allow minors to participate in the Program.

Found herehttp://store.vapor4life.com/Articles.asp?ID=137

From the same link: Company specifically reserves the right to reject any order or any part thereof for any reason.

So this is why I barley come to complain here, because, they can see my name, red flag it and say they can not process my order.

But as I have said, I too have had problems with them, and I usually wait till I am calmed down to talk to them directly. Usually before you post here, a quick phone call will fix it.

Vape on,

Kevin

Jani

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2010
Bellingham, WA
I'm relatively new here, but, what happens for me is speedy shipping times, great sales, perfect orders, excellent customer service and nice interpersonal communication with company execs via this forum. I haven't kept track of the number of orders I've made, but they have not missed anything.

I'm also very grateful that I have found an excellent company like V4L to patronize.

LOL, I actually don't keep track of the number of my orders either. When this subject came up, I was curious as to how many orders I had placed, having only 1 small error. It is all there at the V4L website and I was actually quite surprised at how many I have placed. That's what happens when ya can't hardly pass on a sale.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Hey Jim, JJ, and Deadlili you guys have done everything right. You had a problem, you contacted C.S. and gave them a second chance which is all anybody can ask for. In Jim's case if I am following this correctly you are now working on giving V4L their 4th chance to get your account and order straightened out.

When the matter is supposed to be corrected, another mistake occurs which can only compound your disappointment and frustration. We are all consumers, there is no doubt that we would all be upset if we found ourselves in the same circumstance. I know it seems like whenever there is a service issue forum members rush to V4L's defense, almost as if to discount you personally without truly acknowledging your issue. Within hours your Post becomes an instant V4L customer testimonials page, which is great for others but of absolutely no help to you.

I just want you to know that you all have very valid complaints. I can't opine on JJ's issue, but Jim's has been easy to follow and I remember Deadlili's issue as well. I was happy to see Chad jump on here during the weekend and reply, then saddened to hear the matter wasn't resolved after the not-so-correct correction delivery arrived on-time. Deadlili I also feel for you when you think an issue is going to be resolved, then no actions takes place, leaving the follow-up burden of resolution on your shoulders.

To have Smilin Steve actually address the matter from China with compensation and strong words, speaks loudly that he really does want to get this right in Jim's case. Jim I hope that this matter is all cleared up by next week and I hope you will let us know either way what happens.

JJ, you are from Kentucky so I'm sure you are familiar with the term "snake bit", I'm hoping this changes for you and Jr. in the future. (I am a proud member of Jr. Nation, last few years have been tough)

Deadlili I still think you should follow up over the bottles of juice, just for the mere principal of the matter to put it behind you.

You all seem like extremely nice rationale people and you all did everything correctly. I really hope these matters get resolved and we still see you guys on the forum in the future. :2cool:

Last edited:

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
I have said this in the past, and I will say it again, V4L is one of the best CS services I have dealt with, BUT it is a fact that their humans, not robots, I understand that mistakes happen, epically with a product like nic, it should not. But from some things that I had happen, I can tell you that it will get solved ASAP if you just take a card that they give in every order and call them, call them the next day, or when you are calmed down. Working in retail for a long time, I noticed that you want to argue, and yell, nothing gets solved. If you call when you are calm, it gets solved that much faster. I have messed up orders by accident because I am human as well, and I called them, spoke to Steve, and he fixed a few. I have placed decent sized orders and if there was a mess up, I would call them, tell them my order number and they would ship it. You can ask (If she is ever here) Val, and also Marks wife. I have never called yelling or screaming.

Think of it this way, you call them up, cursing them out and screaming, what are they guna do with the next order? Any company is allowed to refuse their service to any customer for any reason. It is usually stated in the TOS. Here is a part of V4L's TOS

I. ENROLLMENT IN THE PROGRAM.
To begin the enrollment process, you will submit a complete Affiliate application via our site.
We reserve the right to reject your application or terminate this agreement any time upon written notification to you. Eligibility requirements for participation in the Affiliate Program are determined in our sole discretion. We do not allow minors to participate in the Program.

Found herehttp://store.vapor4life.com/Articles.asp?ID=137

From the same link: Company specifically reserves the right to reject any order or any part thereof for any reason.

So this is why I barley come to complain here, because, they can see my name, red flag it and say they can not process my order.

But as I have said, I too have had problems with them, and I usually wait till I am calmed down to talk to them directly. Usually before you post here, a quick phone call will fix it.

Vape on,

Kevin

Kid, your post is so completely off-the-mark, inappropriate, unrelated, off-topic, undeserved, and unwarranted it leaves me shaking my head. :facepalm:

It's absolutely shocking that you would infer that customers with valid complaints should not mention them on the forum for fear that they will be refused service for future orders. Even worse to infer that Jim has been unruly, irrational, impolite, or unreasonable in this matter is insulting. In this case Jim followed all the required steps and he is now going above and beyond to give V4L a 3rd and possibly 4th chance to resolve the matter.

jmullane

Mar 22, 2010
Cleveland
"Think of it this way, you call them up, cursing them out and screaming, what are they guna do with the next order? Any company is allowed to refuse their service to any customer for any reason. It is usually stated in the TOS. Here is a part of V4L's TOS"

Wow. I'm without words. I never stamped my feet or called screaming and cursing. In fact, I was very calm and extremely nice when I called to report my issue.

As with many other people who have posted in this thread I have also ordered many times from V4L and have received my order in perfect condition. In fact, my wife orders as well and she has never had a problem. To put it simply, I experienced a problem, I went through the offered channels to resolve my issue, I received some attention and they messed things up again. It's not the end of the world.

However, to simply ignore an issue and not report the fact that an error has occurred is not in the best interest of V4L or any customer. I am a business owner and process thousands of very complicated orders each and every month. I can guarantee you that my customers would not accept anything less than perfection. If they do not receive perfection I want to know about it so we can rectify the situation and most importantly check our process to make sure we do not perform in that fashion again.

The fact that a business owner has reached out to me and made an offer to correct my problem makes me feel as if they care. It does not change what has happened but it will keep my coming back as a customer.

For anyone who has responded that they have never had a problem, I am very happy for you. For those that have responded that V4L will take care of the problem, I appreciate your loyalty. However, for those of us that have had a problem we have every right to complain and demand perfection. We are in fact doing everyone a favor and really helping the vendor in the process. In this transparent world we live in a vendor must really be on top of the game or they will suffer in the long run. I guess what I'm saying is don't shoot the messenger. This messenger is just trying to resolve an issue and by providing feedback help V4L.

I will report back my progress to get my issue resolved and I hope that in the future we all get a little critical when required and truly understand that it is this that actually improves the process.

Jim

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
Snowdragon's right on this one, and that sort of spiteful misuse of disgruntled customers would be wildly out of character at V4L. Much evidence to the contrary in here.

Similarly, happy V4L customers don't "rush to defend" the company in some sort of cult-like allegiance. There's no profit-sharing going on and they're not part of any marketing scheme. They just really love the product, have not had significant order mishaps or have had extraordinarily excellent response when they have, and hate to see a truly ethical business and excellent product trashed in the eyes of others because of occasional, lamentable, but inevitable errors. Complaints are always important and Jim, your business ethic sounds a lot like Steve's. I guess the deal is that the take of many in here is that V4L seems to share that opinion and your own (hopeless but laudable) aspiration to perfection very warmly.

Last edited:

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Wow this surprises me. I'm a new customer and placed a large first order with several different type of cartos on it. One box out of 14 was missing. Sent a message to support via the ticket system. The ticket was answered very quickly and the missing item was shipped same day. Very good customer service in my opinion.

This was my first post on in this thread. Since then;

I had a battery go bad, it was quickly replaced, however my manual battery was replaced with a automatic.

I ordered 6 bottles of 30ml juice all had been made in Jan of 2010, expire 2012 according to the label. Problem is They don't taste close to the cartos I have. I can't really tell the difference between Vanilla, English Toffee and pancake. Since this is my first ever juice order I don't know if this is normal or not.

I ordered a starter kit as a gift for my son. He and I were talking about how to use it and the different flavors. He asked about the one called Blank Green with no strength listed. Turns out he had a note in the shipping "out of fruit bowl sampler sent WoW instead", they substituted a box a green wow blanks. Since this was a new kit with tons of samplers and different flavors I have no problem with a substitution. But to send a new vapor blanks makes no sense.

This next comment is just a guess, it's also very possible that USPS sent a package from Chicago to San Diego through Boston first. The order for my son appeared to ship out of the east coast, Boston. Since they are located in the Chicago area this leads me to believe they might be using an outsourced warehouse and that could be part of the problem.

I enjoy all the sales.
The customer service attitude and responsiveness is top notch.
The accuracy of orders, new or replacement is irritating.
The flavor of the juice bottles is disappointing and I will order elsewhere for these.

I will continue to do business with then as I value the product, attitude and customer service, I just wish the accuracy was higher.

jjandbjvapr

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2010
S E KY
Hey Jim, JJ, and Deadlili you guys have done everything right. You had a problem, you contacted C.S. and gave them a second chance which is all anybody can ask for. In Jim's case if I am following this correctly you are now working on giving V4L their 4th chance to get your account and order straightened out.

When the matter is supposed to be corrected, another mistake occurs which can only compound your disappointment and frustration. We are all consumers, there is no doubt that we would all be upset if we found ourselves in the same circumstance. I know it seems like whenever there is a service issue forum members rush to V4L's defense, almost as if to discount you personally without truly acknowledging your issue. Within hours your Post becomes an instant V4L customer testimonials page, which is great for others but of absolutely no help to you.

I just want you to know that you all have very valid complaints. I can't opine on JJ's issue, but Jim's has been easy to follow and I remember Deadlili's issue as well. I was happy to see Chad jump on here during the weekend and reply, then saddened to hear the matter wasn't resolved after the not-so-correct correction delivery arrived on-time. Deadlili I also feel for you when you think an issue is going to be resolved, then no actions takes place, leaving the follow-up burden of resolution on your shoulders.

To have Smilin Steve actually address the matter from China with compensation and strong words, speaks loudly that he really does want to get this right in Jim's case. Jim I hope that this matter is all cleared up by next week and I hope you will let us know either way what happens.

JJ, you are from Kentucky so I'm sure you are familiar with the term "snake bit", I'm hoping this changes for you and Jr. in the future. (I am a proud member of Jr. Nation, last few years have been tough)

Deadlili I still think you should follow up over the bottles of juice, just for the mere principal of the matter to put it behind you.

You all seem like extremely nice rationale people and you all did everything correctly. I really hope these matters get resolved and we still see you guys on the forum in the future. :2cool:
:nun:AMEN:nun:

Thank you for understanding! Please, I am in no way trying to incite ANYTHING! I AM a BIG BOY, unlike some others I have seen in the past ranting and whining every little silly thing, right or wrong, on this forum and not going through the proper channels when they have a legit problem...That is what REALLY HURTS everyone else that does the right thing and are legit.....As you can tell, I don't post very much or often, but I find myself soaking up the info daily and actually look forward to reading the various thoughts and news from everybody here! The few times that I have ever made comments or posts about things that appear "negative", such as problems with orders, I am merely adding my proverbial:2c::2c:worth to a thread or comment that is relevant to the problem I am having at the time, if any......I DO realize and understand the "procedure" to solve whatever issue I am having, and if I say something in a thread or make a comment, I have ALREADY taken the proper steps with the company to solve it,,,,,I would NEVER start jabbering on here about how terrible the service is or .....ing that the process is too slow (at 3:00am on a Saturday or Sunday night)as I have seen numerous times in the past from various people! That is just plain STUPID!! I mean really......come on people!!! Get a grip........I may have had LOTS of problems in the past, but there is NO DOUBT IN MY MIND that it WILL BE FIXED PROMPTLY.....and that I will be SMILIN' soon!!!!:banana::thumb:(just maybe a few days later than I expected)! BUT IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN RESOLVED TO MY SATISFACTION!!!
so anyway,,,,,,THANK YOU STEVE AND MARK AND CHAD AND EVERYBODY ELSE AT V4L FOR UNDERSTANDING WHEN WE HAVE A PROBLEM AND MAKING IT RIGHT AT ALL COST!!! I know its hard to believe, but sometimes us NIC ADDICTS are not the easiest going to folks, but we try!!:p

:smokie::smokie::smokie:PEACE OUT!!

Dale Jr. and the 88 Team are ON:evil::evil: F-I-R-E :evil::evil: the other guys better WATCH OUT:shock:,,,,Jr. Nation is comin' strong!!:evil::evil:

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
(I'm getting all windy over coffee again, aren't I, Addy? Come get me outta here.)

dbff513776c12e57f6b0305f6b94a366.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread