This is now the 306 forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Yaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggh. Its a hostile take over of the most useless sub-forum on ECF and now this a 306 forum be. Yargh.

I am inviting 306 users, 306 Atomizer/510 battery fans, and lovers of exposed atomizers in general to post here and take over this forum. By force if necessary.

General topics to include:
Dipping with a manual battery
Where can you get 306 kits/Parts?
Where have all the 306 atomizers gone?
Why doesn't the 306 get any respect?
What other exposed atomizers fit 510/306 batteries?
Which exposed atomizer handles high voltage best?
306 atomizers on mods, how well does that work?
...and the possibilities are endless.

If the powers that be see it fit make this an official 306 sub-forum great otherwise power to the posters the hostile takeover begins Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of Rum (or a non-violent sit in if you prefer hippies to pirates, man).

p.s. If you need someone to mod the new 306 forum, I am open to selling out to the man if it gets us a 306 forum.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Doubtless we all know it, but for anyone looking at a 306, they're the same thing as the Janty Mini-Fogger. I am finding parts hard to come by, and I find Janty's rather on the pricey side.

This is one of the reasons I think the 306 needs its own forum. Its good to see people trickling in. If we get enough activity for the 306 here maybe they will make it officially the 306 forum. Tell your friends.

As far as places that sell 306 parts and kits all I can find are:

Parts:
electonicstix.com
cigtech.com
jantyusa.com

Kits:
dietsmokes.com

electro and cigtech had someone buy all there atomizers last week and are getting them in. Janty is really only $4 more for the atomizers anyway.

I would really like to hear from someone who has used the 306 on one of the mod style batteries with the 510 adaptor.

shopper

Aug 6, 2009
I like the 306 size and ease of use. I am new to e-cigs but have tried a few others that didn't last 3 weeks.
Does anyone know what other carts will fit the 306?
Are you saying the battery of the 510 works with the 306 atomizer?
I do know from experience the atomizer from Blu fits the 306 but the tip sticking out is a little longer which seemed to burn the liquid in 306 carts. You can use the Blu atomizer and Blu cart on the 306, but I didn't like their carts with the metal covering inside the cart that the atomizer has to push through & then melts on the atomizer tip.
Has anyone tried the 401 atomizer or cartridge on the 306?

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I like the 306 size and ease of use. I am new to e-cigs but have tried a few others that didn't last 3 weeks.
Does anyone know what other carts will fit the 306?
Are you saying the battery of the 510 works with the 306 atomizer?
I do know from experience the atomizer from Blu fits the 306 but the tip sticking out is a little longer which seemed to burn the liquid in 306 carts. You can use the Blu atomizer and Blu cart on the 306, but I didn't like their carts with the metal covering inside the cart that the atomizer has to push through & then melts on the atomizer tip.
Has anyone tried the 401 atomizer or cartridge on the 306?

The 306 atomizer works great with the 510 battery. The 401s are completely different and don't work with any part of the 306. Personally I would just ditch the carts all together and dip the atomizer wick into a pool of liquid. Heres the original thread about dipping on the 401 forum:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/m-401-402-mini-m403-super-mini/8065-dont-drip-dip.html

dchill

Jul 29, 2009
It is my belief that the 306>all others.
I actually use my 306 more than my 510 due to it's size.
i think it hits better too for some reason. it is the best!

Agree. I also confess to not liking the manual switch on my 510's. (Blasphemy!?) ;)

I'm waiting to see how long the batteries will live. I started with 8 total, but one of them didn't survive the washing machine.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Has anyone compared the 306 with the M401-M403? I have a 401 and it is incredible.

I am all about exposed atomizers and in my experience both the 401 and the 306 are solid and IMO very comparable. I like the build and battery life of the 401 better. For me, the benefit of the 306 is that it can be used on 510 batteries and PCCs for the ease of the manual button and since so many mod styles have 510 adaptors (but not 401s) it makes the 306 a little more all purpose. A couple of places appear to be coming out with 401 manual batteries and PCCs (although it is unknown whether the PCC will work with the manual batteries) so that might level the field somewhat. It will be interesting to see the effect that has on peoples preferences, but as you can see even just in this thread some people like the 306 as a unit and as with most of this stuff what works best for you is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread